Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3664 Views)

See inside and create ur answer / Ladies Listen Up / TO All Ladies That Watch Telemundo Series ( See Inside ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by INTROVERT(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
IL BE BACK
Re: by Davash222(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
INTROVERT:
IL BE BACK
Please call me when coming back.
Re: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am not asslicking or what ever nairaland dudes will call it.
But op, you're one intelligent person here have seen.
Re: by ifex370(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:
Ladies, listen... See inside

Some of you think I'm fighting for men and always against y'all. Nah! I'm for everyone, but a higher percentage of my attention goes to men. Most men are suffering in some ladies' hands. I'm only trying to open their eyes a little.

Me, I be nice guy o! But na rejection make crayfish bad grin

I want I apologize to all the girls I have offended with my posts. I'm like the 'mouthpiece' of many men. I can't hide it.

If I write posts that'll cater for women — guys will call me woman wrapper.

If I write for men — women will feel ignored and 'may' call me a mysogynist.

So, it's hard to please everyone. Me wey go treat my wife like the only girl in this world, mysogynist? Make thunder fire devil. This is why I'm taking my time to choose the best and the naughtiest. When we fight, we go reconcile for bedroom without going for counseling. grin

Back to to topic.

I know some of you weren't happy I exposed how girls exploit guys or how guys can take control and become an Alpha Male.

Meanings of the lines I use frequently that got some of you angry.

1. Women have fish brains.
2. Women don't mean what they say and the don't say what they mean.
3. Don't spend on her. Spend the money on your grandma.
4. Don't be nice to women, but be a man.

Everybody will interpret the above lines differently.

Here's my interpretations.

1. Women have fish brain.

Yes, women still have fish brains grin but I still love them like that.

Having a fish brain does not mean you're not sensible, but it means you can also be exploited the same way most of you exploit nice guys.

Some women have gone past the fish brain level and I know you're one of those. I'm happy for you. Oya kiss me. tongue

It's good when both parties know the game, but keep it aside and love each other as God wants us to. I hate playing games on women, but it's good to know the game should a woman wants to play it on you.

It's just like Mr. Greene saying, "Act like a sucker to catch a sucker."

Women NATURALLY play sophisticated games in the dating arena, so to reduce the effects of the game, men need to learn it too. Any man who doesn't learn pay for it in one way or the other.

This is a 50/50 thing, so it's true. There's nothing to explain.

3. Don't spend on her — spend the money on your grandma.

This quote is only for nice guys. If you're a good bad boy you can spend as long as it's coming from your heart and not when you're been forced, manipulated or pushed by a woman to do so.

I'm not discouraging men from spending on you, but I'm discouraging nice guys who think spending on you will make you love them. (Now, you get my point).

With this, I meant, don't be predictable. Be a mystery and be intriguing. Don't try to please a women for fúck sake. It'll make you appear weak and women don't love weak men. Being nice as a good bad guy is "strength," but being nice a a nice guy is "weakness."

When I was a nice guy girls call me a nice and smile at me, but never wanted anything more than that. Now, they call me an àsshole and blush. Hihi. Me self I be human being o!

I'm gradually hanging my dating boot. I have got other important things to accomplish in life. My books will serve in my absence.

No more being harsh on any girl, even when they make bad remarks.

I have turned on a new leaf.

I miss those girls I had misunderstanding with at the start of my NL posts. grin I need to hang out with all of them at once. All Bills on me like Gate.

Y'all should look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

It's been a long time coming

Keep safe.

iLegend™

everyone knows this already

Re: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by Osmondinho(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
I am not asslicking or what ever nairaland dudes will call it.
But op, you're one intelligent person here have seen.

dear... You are not asslicking, the Op is really intelligent and articulate.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmn undecided
Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by thesuave10(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:
Ladies, listen... See inside

Some of you think I'm fighting for men and always against y'all. Nah! I'm for everyone, but a higher percentage of my attention goes to men. Most men are suffering in some ladies' hands. I'm only trying to open their eyes a little.

Me, I be nice guy o! But na rejection make crayfish bad grin

I want I apologize to all the girls I have offended with my posts. I'm like the 'mouthpiece' of many men. I can't hide it.

If I write posts that'll cater
Davash222 post=49530920:

Please call me when coming back.
for women — guys will call me woman wrapper.

If I write for men — women will feel ignored and 'may' call me a mysogynist.

So, it's hard to please everyone. Me wey go treat my wife like the only girl in this world, mysogynist? Make thunder fire devil. This is why I'm taking my time to choose the best and the naughtiest. When we fight, we go reconcile for bedroom without going for counseling. grin

Back to to topic.

I know some of you weren't happy I exposed how girls exploit guys or how guys can take control and become an Alpha Male.

Meanings of the lines I use frequently that got some of you angry.

1. Women have fish brains.
3. Don't spend on her. Spend the money on your grandma.

Everybody will interpret the above lines differently.

Here's my interpretations.

1. Women have fish brain.

Yes, women still have fish brains grin but I still love them like that.

Having a fish brain does not mean you're not sensible, but it means you can also be exploited the same way most of you exploit nice guys.

Some women have gone past the fish brain level and I know you're one of those. I'm happy for you. Oya kiss me. tongue

It's good when both parties know the game, but keep it aside and love each other as God wants us to. I hate playing games on women, but it's good to know the game should a woman wants to play it on you.

It's just like Mr. Greene saying, "Act like a sucker to catch a sucker."

Women NATURALLY play sophisticated games in the dating arena, so to reduce the effects of the game, men need to learn it too. Any man who doesn't learn pay for it in one way or the other.

This is a 50/50 thing, so it's true. There's nothing to explain.

3. Don't spend on her — spend the money on your grandma.

This quote is only for nice guys. If you're a good bad boy you can spend as long as it's coming from your heart and not when you're been forced, manipulated or pushed by a woman to do so.

I'm not discouraging men from spending on you, but I'm discouraging nice guys who think spending on you will make you love them. (Now, you get my point).

With this, I meant, don't be predictable. Be a mystery and be intriguing. Don't try to please a women for fúck sake. It'll make you appear weak and women don't love weak men. Being nice as a good bad guy is "strength," but being nice a a nice guy is "weakness."

When I was a nice guy girls call me a nice and smile at me, but never wanted anything more than that. Now, they call me an àsshole and blush. Hihi. Me self I be human being o!

I'm gradually hanging my dating boot. I have got other important things to accomplish in life. My books will serve in my absence.

No more being harsh on any girl, even when they make bad remarks.

I have turned on a new leaf.

I miss those girls I had misunderstanding with at the start of my NL posts. grin I need to hang out with all of them at once. All Bills on me like Gate.

Y'all should look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

It's been a long time coming

Keep safe.

iLegend™

This is a wonderful piece. Just to reinforce on some key points to avoid misunderstanding

1 Women and fish brains: to put this is in a clearer perspective, he simply means girls are flexible and their brains are quite mouldable. It's because of this flexible emotions that attracts the term fish brain. Think of it as mood swings that girls usually have but applied in a different perspective

2 he is right on the not spending money issue completely

3 the nice guy theory. Once again this is is true as he'll. These guys think they can gain ą woman's love by buying stuff for her which s complete nonsense. But the real source of many nice guys is their self esteem or self worth. Fixing this covers 50% of their problems

Ilegend is one of the few naija guys I've come across that understands women. Thumbs up man grin

2 Likes

Re: by devilmaycry: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27 am I not intelligient ?? Come

Re: by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

Hihi. Thanks sweetie. I'm blushing.

Will you marry me? Love at 10th sight.
grin Love bawa!.
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
devilmaycry:
asuo27 am I not intelligient ?? Come
Abeg!, no slap me...i never fight b4 n don't know how to throw punches.

We're all intelligent na, no vex. grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Osmondinho:

dear... You are not asslicking, the Op is really intelligent and articulate.
Yeah!, i noticed.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by thesuave10(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

Your head correct. You understand this stuff. Since you don hang boot make I follow you too. Jay jay and Kanu. U know say Kanu being no wan hang boot, but finally he did.

Lol... thanks. at a point we all got to but it was fun while it lasted.
Re: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

Trouble maker you're here. Me I don repent o! grin
cheesy Not here to make trouble cos ur post make sense this night.
Re: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

They always make sense, but most don't understand my posts. It's expected sha! grin
Lol,u think?not all. grin
Re: by devilmaycry: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

[In Falz's voice] Why h'are you jealous'ing us? Hihhii. Devilmaycry. I want your opinion on something serious.
lol...me nor jealousing fa ...btw which issue do u need my opinion on
Re: by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by devilmaycry: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Abeg!, no slap me...i never fight b4 n don't know how to throw punches.

We're all intelligent na, no vex. grin
but m more intelligent shey ?
Re: by ifex370(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
iLegend:

Badt guy. I go tell ya mummy say you don spoil.

for real.. if you know my mum.. don't oo
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
devilmaycry:
but m more intelligent shey ?
Is that all?, sure you won. grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: by ReInstalled(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
green undecided
Re: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party / Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.