Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (537986 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2016

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:12am On May 15, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:12am On May 15, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by loadux(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2016
Thanks for the update
Youve been missed like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2016

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2016
evaZee:
In my own opinion Audrey I think you give people too much information about your personal life and health details, just because you are writing, and want to please them, I simple note of unavailable or indisposed to post is enough rather than telling us every stage of your health, the truth is you have repeated same thing here that is almost cliche. To me is not necessary and should be left for closer friends and family. Some faithful followers here will wait till you are ready to update, of course we have a notification. I follow one story here in literature session, called "my husband" by falakkygal, that story will soon be 3years here and running, sometimes the author go like months without updating, yet we wait till she is ready because is a great story.
Oh really? Hmm...i can see in trying to be a different writer, putting myself in the shoes of my readers and trying my best to carry everyone along, i have thrown my pearls to pigs. I should have take John 2:24-25 seriously where it is said, 'But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.' I actually thought we were a family. Big lesson learnt. From now on i will reserve the title for those i share blood and names with. But sincerely, i cannot write a story here for three years o. I will never complete it. I find it hard going back to abandoned projects. Anyway, thanks for your observation and advise. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:26am On May 15, 2016
crislyn:

seriously? SMH. the fact that you enjoy reading a story for years doesn't mean some of us do..the fact that you also can't see or appreciate the friendly atmosphere Audreytimms is trying to create here doesn't mean some of us can't see it or appreciate it. I for one appreciate the fact that she's humble enough to carry us along even going as far as sharing her challenges with us, it shows that she sees us other than just readers but something more.
My dear, don't be upset with her. She's airing her own views. I guess trying to recreate the family we had back then on the unfulfilled promises thread has backfired. I didn't know i was mixing with the wrong crowd. Lips sealed from now on but be rest assured that by His grace i will never prolong a story for that long. Next time i will make sure i complete the story before starting it here or elsewhere no matter how long it takes to write it. Thanks dear.

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:35am On May 15, 2016
Loisemm:
Balance should be the key word here. Honour we the readers by giving us info about delays etc but cease apologising too much. Haba. Is it ur fault? The reason for delay and once in a while apology is okay plus letting us know u are ok. But overdo it and people will take one for granted. It happens everywhere. Not only on this thread or literature section.
U are the bomb, Audrey. We await this weekend's update if you are in a better condition to update. If not, pls its ok. If u can, just notify us politely. Do not apologise oooooooooooo. Be strong. You hv loyal followers already
Ooops! I didn't know i was overdoing the apology thingy. grin I won't explain why i was doing that in order not divulge personal info again but i just want to say i really hate disappointing people. But correction taken. Indeed familiarity breeds contempt; distance breeds respect. Thanks dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
vickkydgreat:

abi naa maybe dem dey pay her ni even if dem dey pay her sef dis apology is too much abeg audry mama dnt allow anybody 2 ridicule u jst because u entertained dem 4 'free' update wen u ar fit letting us knw u ar fine like nitefury,solomon nd so on is better wish u d best
Correction noted. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2016
mitchyy:

You are obviously just a channel for him to let out his frustration. Let him come over here to nairaland and spill this same rubbish. Silliness! That is how one writer here asked the mods to close her thread and she refused updating her story anymore when the insults became unbearable. They are only keyboard warriors but in reality, as powerless as a trapped mouse.
Pay these kind of joy-sapping comments no attention dear.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I for call you to come epp me finish the guy

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:44am On May 15, 2016
mamawin:
my dear, good you gave him what he deserved, but d best thing is to ignore such ignoramus. Let him or her write a chapter, nothing. but, on the other side, you re a good story teller, you always make one wants more. you really tried. I've been trying to do the same for close to ten years now, but.. maybe tmro, and you know what they say about tmro, there's another one after d next. one day sha, one day....
Thanks dear. There's nothing to it. Just force yourself to sit one day with a pen and paper and go on from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by crislyn(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
AudreyTimms:

My dear, don't be upset with her. She's airing her own views. I guess trying to recreate the family we had back then on the unfulfilled promises thread has backfired. I didn't know i was mixing with the wrong crowd. Lips sealed from now on but be rest assured that by His grace i will never prolong a story for that long. Next time i will make sure i complete the story before starting it here or elsewhere no matter how long it takes to write it. Thanks dear.
I'm sorry Audrey....i know how comments like 'those' could kill one spirit but I hope it doesn't change your personality.

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olabantu(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2016
Welcome back madam...feels good to have you back..pls ignore some people DAT were bt taught to appreciate.. your healing shall be permanent In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mamawin(f): 11:32am On May 15, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Thanks dear. There's nothing to it. Just force yourself to sit one day with a pen and paper and go on from there.
I just read d update, thanks, more grease to your elbow. I wl follow yr advice, I wl start soon, thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by waslek(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Olabantu post=45637792]Welcome back madam...feels good to have you back..pls ignore some people DAT were bt taught to appreciate.. your healing shall be permanent I

huh jessica is planing with fire

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2016
Na wa o.....this Jessica supose suffer better suffer and beg for death.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vickkydgreat(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2016
When i say Audrey mama is d best i mean it imagine hw can someone upload dis type of update... Even som pple hu abadon deir story for months sef never update like dis.... Thank u sooo muchhh u made my day (Sweet mother.... Dats wot caught my attention most cos we actually celebrate Mother's day in my church today) ride on dearie

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Izyyblaze(f): 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
So I keep seeing Audreytimms in this her Nkiru character,don't know why.
pheew!...where do I start commenting from,it has been quite long I commented here last.
So my Ivie didn't die after all,wasn't surprised tho,have always known there was gonna be some kind of resurrection there.
Fi has gotten redemption,great. Wish her and dear Tosin well.
Nduka is busy seeking revenge for someone who doesn't want it,instead of looking for a way to better his life, smh at him. That his oshodi weed must be very strong.
The Ekwes and the Chikwendus,abi Chinwendus are doing great,good to see them all together,and happy.
Jessica just can't stop being a bitch,have always known that one has gone beyond redemption. Now she has just pressed her self-destruction button,and I'm so looking forward to it happening.
Nkechi is such a darling,and she deserve her own happiness too. Sister like no other.
This Ivie/Felix/Rhema love triangle tho, make I just dey watch them.
Gio and Nkiru just dey make me to love love.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Izyyblaze(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
So I keep seeing AudreyTimms in this her Nkiru character,don't know why.lol
Pheew!...where do I start commenting from?,it has been quite long I commented here last.
So my Ivie didn't die after all,wasn't surprised tho,have always known there was gonna be some kind of resurrection there.
Fi has gotten redemption,great. Wish her and dear Tosin well.
Nduka is busy seeking revenge for someone who doesn't want it,instead of looking for a way to better his life, smh at him. That his oshodi weed must be very strong.
The Ekwes and the Chikwendus,abi Chinwendus are doing great,good to see them all together,and happy.
Jessica just can't stop being a bitch,have always known that one has gone beyond redemption. Now she has just pressed her self-destruction button,and I'm so looking forward to it happening.
Nkechi is such a darling,and she deserve her own happiness too. Sister like no other.
This Ivie/Felix/Rhema love triangle tho, make I just dey watch them.
Gio and Nkiru just dey make me to love love.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
whoop! whoop!! whoop!! what a befitting sweet update. Thanks mama Audrey. Jessica and her nonsense again! she does not deserve that man if she wants to remain a lying wicked gal. Infact, I feel he would not marry her again after discovering how revengeful and unrepentant she is. If she can come out clean with the truth on time, he may still consider her. Gio's family will take their little son away from this Jessica for good n she will go and rest at last.
Then, Ivie should give it a rest. I am now team Rhema. The past is past. The present is here and should be valued. Abi he tried to win her back n she refused. Its too late now jor. Everybody should face their lane.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vonn(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
ooooooooooooooohhhhhh.............Jessica again?
Where did the little boy now come from if Gio had nothing to do with her?
abi nah plastic surgery?
And it couldn't have been artificial insemination since Gio was not active or anything.

Audrey, thank God you're getting better.......... but you must give a detailed explanation next weekend ooo.
I cannot come and finish smiling because Gio and Nkiru are back, and then go and be angry because of one little boy that came into the picture through the window.
I'm vexing!! >:

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Teespice(f): 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
update plus update.

Audrey, thank you very much. looking forward to next weekend.

as for nduka and jessica, all I can say is that the ear that refuses to listen to advice will join the head when it is cut off.

so after everything she went through, she still wants to harm the couple.

okay ooo.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mofy1(f): 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
All I can say is God bless U Audrey

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by TemitopeMercy: 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
Anty Audrey, may God bless you abundantly. I hope u are getting better ma......gio junior and jessica I just hope dis won't bring separation again btw Nkiru and Gio.Ivie watin u want again nha leave felix alone biko

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tife101(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2016
Ghen ghen! That devil's incarnate is back. Your plan no go work Jessica. Thanks for super update Ma'am. We miss you ooo. Jah bless you.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by SPDAZZY(f): 5:51pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks Audrey for this update. It was really thirst-quencing. Don't mind those Internet trolls who have nothing good to offer.

But how did Jessica get pregnant by Gio. Waiting to find out.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by codedbaby(f): 6:35pm On May 15, 2016
Thank you AUDREY. U are a rare gem. We'll wait patiently for you. Greetings to hubby and ur kids

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Abuklaw(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2016
Thank you for dropping this blockbuster and suspense-filled episode audretimms. We look forward to reading next week update.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by phebean008(f): 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
Thanks very much auntie Audrey...God bless u plenty plenty...and, may He perfect ur healing! amen. Lots of love

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.