Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) (45844 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:

the murder wasn't planned. But when you date an immature 'hardman' what do you expect?

I know a story of a virgin girl from my street. Mehn, this girl was so innocent and fresh out of high school. Cool smart guys were all over her because she really had class. After countless rejections, guys let the chic be. But guess what? Just the next year, she got pregnant for a popular tout in our street that smokes weed at a primary school joint in our area.

guys couldn't believe their ears. But that's naija girls for you. Love to a typical naija girl = beating, cursing and abusing.
that's it oo bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
sad Na devil's work grin Why u should be careful dating temperamental folks. Worst that will happen to dude is to cool his ass off in a prison he still has hope of vacating one day. The dead lady lose pass ...
Are temperamental guys supposed to remain single?? It's not their fault you know..

Both of 'em were just unlucky..
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2016
victorazy:

Rather "RIP silli girl"

She knows the guy has hot temper and she keeps hurting him estade of using her wisdom. What I know is that men with hot tempraments are intensed lovers, they can never cheat.

Are you mad?

Who cares about his temper? When you have your own daughter ask her to live in bondage and fear.

Ode! Loser!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Ladies stay away from emotional and clingy guys.
Tufiaaa.....
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
CuteEmma:
Are temperamental guys supposed to remain single?? It's not their fault you know..

Both of 'em were just unlucky..

Why don't you get married to one because it is not their fault? Don't forget to advice all your daughters to marry them toosmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2016
I came to look at his name and I wasn't disappointed...his name his CHIDELE AUGUSTUS
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2016
automatix:
so you love them firm and hard.

Anyway, thanks for helping know what to do a girl I am currently chasing.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sambisamann: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

it's a tough life bae, but i don't date naija girls. sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!
what's the meaning of this nonsense you ar displaying? Are you in anyway encouraging the act of the murderer and prescribing other girls should date them?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:

it's a tough life bae, but i don't date naija girls. sorry.

Loser!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2016
CuteEmma:
Different strokes for different folks
lol. We play by the rules and not against it I guess. Give people what they want if you want to get what you want.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why don't you get married to one because it is not their fault? Don't forget to advice all your daughters to marry them toosmiley
Your case can't be handled here..
#See Ben Bruce for common sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2016
automatix:
what's the meaning of this nonsense you ar displaying? Are you in anyway encouraging the act of the murderer and prescribing other girls should date them?
Are you blind?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you blind?
no, you are blind.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you mad?

Who cares about his temper? When you have your own daughter ask her to live in bondage and fear.

Ode! Loser!

Every man or woman has his or her type of partner. Can I ask u a question: if u all ladies marry the nice, cool guys, who will marry him the hot temper guy? grin

See, life is all about selflessness, love and wisdom, prayers to back it up. You know ur man has issue with temper and you left home till late without him?

You don't like him why did agree in the first place, his cash? What attracted you?

All I know is that men with hot temperaments are good lovers, they don't womanise and they are jealous lover and good listeners, they don't talk much. So u need wisdom to follow them not stubboness. Find out his good and bad moments, find out things he likes, names that tease him and ur good to go. When he is angry don't ever utter a word to him but when he is cool u can talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Krismart(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmm.. This should tell u that most ladies dont really know what they want. Why would u be in a violent relationship in the first place when we still have over 50million single men out there. Rest in peace to her but she fvcked up sha.
Who said she doesn't knw wat she want. She knew and she got wat she wanted.Rip to her though

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by pincerestor(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
What a life!
But come to think of it, why People dey click like on dis kind post. Nigerians, u go put RIP ppl go still dey like the post.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sheilak: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
quote author=victorazy post=43115320]

Every man or woman has his or her type of partner. Can I ask u a question: if u all ladies marry the nice, cool guys, who will marry him the hot temper guy? grin

See, life is all about selflessness, love and wisdom, prayers to back it up. You know ur man has issue with temper and you left home till late without him?

You don't like him why did agree in the first place, his cash? What attracted you?

All I know is that men with hot temperaments are good lovers, they don't womanise and they are jealous lover. So u need wisdom to follow them not stubboness.[/quote]

Are you daft? Have you tried using your brain to imagine the kinda of lives such women will be living? Can you imagine the fear, the feeling of worthlessness and the inability to control your own life? Can you imagine living your life under to a mere mortal's authority? She should have killed him when she saw his true colours!!

To hell with their good side!! If a man cannot control himself or seek help or use his brain to realise that another human being has a right to make decisions, such men need to be shot to death!!!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Krismart(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2016
But how are we sure that this guy commited d murder? Some1 else might have taken advantage of d guy's aggressive nature. Who did she go out with on Val's day, and who else did she disappoint? This is where our force intelligence unit should come in

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by justjify(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2016
To all them girls out dia dating a #NiceGuy, wat you have to do every morning wen you wake up is to sing praise and worship song to God for giving you such a guy. You never know wat you are enjoying until you read assault stories like this. Shoutout to all them nice guys out there, we'll change for no fvcking FISH because we're the best.
#TeamNiceGuys cool
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sheilak: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Krismart:
Who said she doesn't knw wat she want. She knew and she got wat she wanted.Rip to her though

Year, she wanted to live in fear.smiley

Aren't you smart?undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by cruzita(f): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2016
so sad #SayNoToAbusiveRelationship
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2016
This is sad. But I just don't understand, how can u stupidly stay with and continue in a relationship wt someone tht verbally and emotionally abuses u talk more some1 tht physically abuses u. Tht is stupidity nt love.

Now she is dead putting her family in sorrow while strangers type RIP. And tht doesn't mean some other weak lady putting up wt such animals will take cue from this and run for their lives, no they won't, until he sends them to the grave. I just don't get pple's reasoning, u can't change him, u'll only succeed in getting killed or deformed.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Elinob(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Nah evil workshop cause am ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.