Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) (45843 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2016
sheilak:
quote authorst=43115320]

To hell with their good side!! If a man cannot control himself or seek help or use his brain to realise that another human being has a right to make decisions, such men need to be shot to death!!!

Is that what you think, how simple u imagined it. smiley

Average man on earth claims rite, no one accept to be wrong even you smiley

A wise man can live with anybody in the same roof.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:
This is sad, I can't stay in an abusive relationship, just one slap, am gone
dats gud of u but i hope u won't be among d group of ladies dat slap their men weneva he hurts dem very badly kos most ladies are fond of doing dat grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Imagine this

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2016

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by cahrym(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

See as d ejiot look like alien sef.

RIP poor gal. cry

When we (shy guys) go tell una make una date/marry us, una go say na dat hard-looking, bold,superman, kick-boxer, blah blah blah!! Guys u prefer.

Yes oo my brother
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2016
When ever I hear stories like this, I always tap myself to know if am actually dreaming or not.anybody that does stuff like this is definitely possessed by some unknown bad spirit or mentally sick. because no human in his right senses ll take another's life no matter how big the provocation is.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Mercy trying to cover up for a criminal indirectly smh

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
She went out with who? Something isn't clear at d transit point btwn d 2 snapshots
must u knw everything
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by horllamy(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2016
konji1:
Looks like he strangled the life out of her. If you are in a Violent marriage/Relationship and you know that your life might be in danger,please i encourage you to LEAVE AT ONCE! cry cry

http://www.melogist.com/man-kill-his-girlfriend-the-morning-after-valentines-day/

That girl her name is valentine because she die for love

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Syjibrin(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Can't even stay in a relationship where a guy shouts at me talk more of raising his hands on me! undecided undecided
"you cant be in the relationship that a guy will shout on you talk more of raising his hand on you" In as much as i refute to dispute the status quo but i will like to iterate as usual that your action will only stand the test of time if the dude has a broken arse but bet me if the dude is financially buoyant am sure you will resolve to manage and stay back even though your right is been trampled upon. Sorry if your perception towards me has to do with insolency
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
magicminister:
Honestly, i have no sympathy for the girl.
You stayed with a man that beats and abuses you for years and you didn't muster the courage to have him arrested or leave the relationship.
Instead you stayed for 4 years and even clothed and fed him.
My dear, you do not deserve to die but i have no sympathy for you.

hopefully, girls in abusive relationships will learn from you. The moment you notice your guy has uncontrollable rage, please leave instanta.
Don't wait for your obituary to grace the front page of NL!!

But abused people can become compliant and fearful. She might actually have loved him and thought (wrongly) that he would change.

If she complained, friends might have advised her "oh, pray for God to touch his heart" and such things. As we read from NLers here often.

RIP young lady.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2016
Syjibrin:
[s]"you cant be in the relationship that a guy will shout on you talk more of raising his hand on you" In as much as i refute to dispute the status quo but i will like to iterate as usual that your action will only stand the test of time if the dude has a broken arse but bet me if the dude is financially buoyant am sure you will resolve to manage and stay back even though your right is been trampled upon. Sorry if your perception towards me has to do with insolency[/s]
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2016
I ask a girl out n she ask me which fraternity I join. I replied non. N she said she can't date a jew. I was really surprise. For this modern days some girls still dey think like small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2016
EOOJ:
dats gud of u but i hope u won't be among d group of ladies dat slap their men weneva he hurts dem very badly kos most ladies are fond of doing dat grin
What's the big deal with that, shebi he hurt me badly ni, nah slap he go chop grin cheesy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

What's the big deal with that, shebi he hurt me badly ni, nah slap he go chop grin cheesy
and if him slap u bak, na clap i go clap for am o grin

Kos nobody get any right to slap him spouse no mata wat tongue But u fit use ur mouth do d slapping instead of ya chinguli hand grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2016
SweetOlive:
Mercy trying to cover up for a criminal indirectly smh
dnt mind d dat gal jare. She's not serious at all at all
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2016
EOOJ:
and if him slap u bak, na clap i go clap for am o grin

Kos nobody get any right to slap him spouse no mata wat tongue But u fit use ur mouth do d slapping instead of ya chinguli hand grin
OK nah, you knw say we women our mouth sharp pass hand sef
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Wen I tell galz to 'take sense!' dey don't understand
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
She committed SUICIDE. ANY GIRL OR WOMAN WHO PREFERS TO BE WITH A MAN WHO BEATS HER OR CHEATS ON HER IS A FOOL. IF A MAN EVEN HITS YOU ONCE IS ENOUGH DANGER SIGNAL TO LEAVE HIM BEFORE HE HITS YOU AGAIN. DON'T FALL FOR ANY APOLOGY OR LIE, BECAUSE THAT WILL ONLY ENSNARE YOU. LEAVE AND LIVE IN PEACE BEFORE HE LEAVES YOU IN PIECES.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by seaga: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
The first assault is a mistake
The second one is not!!!

Domestic abuse it not limited to physical assault. If your partner makes you feel like nothing when he is angry with you or when are arguing, it is time to call it quits.

Howdy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by bigerboy200: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:
This is sad, I can't stay in an abusive relationship, just one slap, am gone
That one slap could b a mistake... give it 3 slaps b4 u get going...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

See as d ejiot look like alien sef.

RIP poor gal. cry

When we (shy guys) go tell una make una date/marry us, una go say na dat hard-looking, bold,superman, kick-boxer, blah blah blah!! Guys u prefer.

Tall, Dark, six pack, 7 inches and the rest. lol! wait o, b4 i forget, where is d guy dat has decided to loose his freedom?
Well, i wish eric reads this... i ve been warning him the way he gets aggressive with his girlfriend these days!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

OK nah, you knw say we women our mouth sharp pass hand sef
yea i know and to me its far beta dan raising ur hand to his face
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by seaga: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Ladies stay away from emotional and clingy guys.
Tufiaaa.....

So on the other hand nonchalant and careless guys are the way right?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na wa o... in Ajegunle's dog voice!

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
seaga:

So on the other hand nonchalant and careless guys are the way right?
I'm saying this out of experience...if you are too emotional and clingy it's irritates me.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by deebrain(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jesus
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
EOOJ:
yea i know and to me its far beta dan raising ur hand to his face
Yea, just kidding about that
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigerboy200:

That one slap could b a mistake... give it 3 slaps b4 u get going...
Choi, 3 slaps ke, not even two

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by seaga: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm saying this out of experience...if you are too emotional and clingy it's irritates me.

Was just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) / 21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.