Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) (45842 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by seaga: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Can't even stay in a relationship where a guy shouts at me talk more of raising his hands on me! undecided undecided

You might as well mold a man,you will ve a perfect stooge.So even when you annoy it , would just look undecided
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Can't even stay in a relationship where a guy shouts at me talk more of raising his hands on me! undecided undecided

he wont shout at u because u are "bianca ojukwu" abi.. abeg make we hear word..mtchew
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

What's the big deal with that, shebi he hurt me badly ni, nah slap he go chop grin cheesy

LOL...as he dey chop am e go dey sweet u abi? na only man need slap abi
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:
See the guy face sef. Women no dey look well
u de judge by face? U no de see bad people with innocent faces?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:
This is sad, I can't stay in an abusive relationship, just one slap, am gone
and if you leave I'll threaten to kill you. You're bound with me for life. No way out dear
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by ADELL(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
The story looks unreal to me...however, if its true then the girl is a fool. If you know u have a place to pass the night to avoid beating, why not stay there permanently or come with a defense knowing beating awaits u?

someone who was afraid of beating suddenly comes home, cook and probably made love to the nigger then get killed?

Dear girls, please be wise. Don't suffer in silence. Shout if u are under threat from ur boyfriend and also ur husband.

SMH
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
and if you leave I'll threaten to kill you. You're bound with me for life. No way out dear
undecided
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
seaga:

[s]You might as well mold a man,you will ve a perfect stooge.So even when you annoy it , would just look[/s] undecided
uzoormah:

[s]he wont shout at u because u are "bianca ojukwu" abi.. abeg make we hear word..mtchew[/s]

Trash!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Poor chic. Rip
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Trash!

mumu na buhari dey worry u for head!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
uzoormah:

mumu na buhari dey worry u for head!

STFU
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:

STFU
lol.. ur very funny.. if i be ur bf, i go dey slap u a day before val
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by rahman3853(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am temperamental but never slapped a lady left alone my beloved and I pray not to. I wonder Y some ppl can't just walk away...this is cold blood murder and shud be convicted as one. Haba!!!! May her soul rest in peace....
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
uzoormah:

lol.. ur very funny.. if i be ur bf, i go dey slap u a day before val
Lol grin
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol grin
lol..ah don catch u, make i hear say u gree comot. u go chest am by force
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
uzoormah:

lol..ah don catch u, make i hear say u gree comot. u go chest am by force

I go run! cheesycheesy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
This guy is second in command to Oscar the blade runner. I think he is an hot tempered person.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzPecs:

I go run! cheesycheesy

na today? abeggi....i go first promise u money for val before d slap go come.. u go stay put jara.. una no dey use ear hear val
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by oshaosha2014(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love your lies, very convincing. Keep it up. Nigeria is proud of you.

missKiffy:
This is sad, I can't stay in an abusive relationship, just one slap, am gone
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by seaga: 4:25am On Feb 22, 2016
MzPecs:

Trash!

Yeah, trash
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by 100Cents: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

See as d ejiot look like alien sef.

RIP poor gal. cry

When we (shy guys) go tell una make una date/marry us, una go say na dat hard-looking, bold,superman, kick-boxer, blah blah blah!! Guys u prefer.

Wise girls prefer men dem go fit oppress..
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Syjibrin(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=MzPecs post=43116814][/quote]why did u cancel my comment? Isn't it obvious?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:02am On May 09, 2016
The man is a beast, his face looks like a beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Arrested (Photo) / Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.