Stats: 3,194,523 members, 7,954,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Obama Caught In The Act! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obama Caught In The Act! (4174 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

Obama Caught In The Act! by Bolarge(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Wetin guys get to yarn about dis wan? grin

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2009
I never trust pictures and pictures tells a million things. . .

Someone sent many picture of my bf kissing a girl on pictures and seriously its all fake pictures.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by oyinda3(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2009
buhahahhaha the paparazzi deserves an award for that lucky shot.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by v3: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2009
@post

WHO no like berrer thing??!!! Abeg free the guy jare. . .EVEN d guy next to him can't help but look. . .Women are "temptation" personified. . . their Man U n Arsenal are now arming themselves wit sophisticated weaponry to lure EVEN the hardest of hearts. . .no wonder dem dey call men "touch N drop"
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Bolarge(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2009
See as Sarkozy (French President) nab d guy! grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by TheSeeker(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2009
@Poster

Why are you so derogatory? Even if you have seen this pic somewhere else couldn't you have discern that this is photo-shopped? That is a photo creation software at work there and it's a shame you're on here posting this bullshit. You should bury your head in shame that you, with your idle time, can't think of anything reasonable but a stupefied attempt to smear someone else image. Why don't you put up a pic of your girlfriend here so we can dissect if she's hot, sexy, beautiful, stark ugly, mean looking, or even fat? Channel your idle time into revamping your artistry at better things.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by biola44: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Ben13: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Is Obama not a man?
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by 9ja4u(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2009
That pix is actually deceptive i don't think he was having a peek, the trajectory is towards the paper on the ground, it is just the angle you are looking it from.See attached pix and links. Every one has is view as one of the commentator said
A photo represents a fraction of a second - pick the right fraction and you can claim whatever you want.

http://community.livejournal.com/obama_daily/242848.html#cutid1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/09/what-are-they-staring-at_n_228963.html

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Shentz(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2009
Whatever!
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2009
Geeez get your story right. . .even an Idiot can see that is a deceptive photo! But who cares. . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by naijachix(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2009
that babe was never there. anyone that his/her shadow is not shown on d pix, was never there in the original pix. look closely!
wise up man!
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by eyonigger(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
this thread go full b4 yall know it, and it is going to be because of that yansh. mehn that ass is whoa!!!
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Bolarge(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

@Poster

Why are you so derogatory?
It's all about the humor mate. Liven up. grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
una don start again o
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
eyonigger:

this thread go full b4 yall know it, and it is going to be because of that yansh. mehn that ass is whoa!!!
o boy, i no sabi which yansh u dey look.

The yansh wey i dey look resemble ply wood.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by eyonigger(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
OMO IBO:

o boy, i no sabi which yansh u dey look.

The yansh wey i dey look resemble ply wood.

Oga u do not belong to ass-club so u would not know how that ass actually looks like naked.

Im an ass expert, and as I can scan the ass, its a superb one. If that ass was under a tight skinned jeans, u would have seen its potential, but that flabby looking gown still gave me a scanning ability to see what a wondrous as it is.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
maybe he was just looking on the ground, his wife is pretty why would he look at her? undecided
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by sistawoman: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
Even if he was looking at her ass so what the hell he is a man.

But if you click on the second link provided by
9ja4u:

That pix is actually deceptive i don't think he was having a peek, the trajectory is towards the paper on the ground, it is just the angle you are looking it from.See attached pix and links. Every one has is view as one of the commentator said
http://community.livejournal.com/obama_daily/242848.html#cutid1

you will find the video that shows the whole thing. Obama was actually waiting for her to move to help the sista behind him down the stairs.

It was the French President (dont want to mess up the spelling of his name) that is in question of peeking at the bootay. He is also man and it is not uncommon for men to look. It is the touching that one should be concerned with.

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by NegroNtns(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
maybe he was just looking on the ground, his wife is pretty why would he look at her?

Na who made this comment? Sexy, well done o, you hear!

If that ass was under a tight skinned jeans, u would have seen its potential,

Eyo, and what happens when tight jeans is taken off. . .potentials poof!
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by posakosa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ Poster: I don't believe it. That pic is photoshopped, thank you very much.

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by eyonigger(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
Sakorzi is the admirer here.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ topic

and so it begins.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by ztyle(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
Na wa grin na photoshop effect, i was xpectinq something more than this. wink
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by sistawoman: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
it is not a photoshop but taken out of context.

Please watch the video of it all.

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
with Michael gone, who's next.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by NegroNtns(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2009
Obama - Hmmm. . . Nick, I see why you are banning the Burqa.

Sarkozy - hahaha. . . welcome to the club. I dont care if its funeral, Berlusconi hosts it, I'm there. Hmm, fine ass! Don't gawk Barry. . . use style, the cameras are on.

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by NegroNtns(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2009
it is not a photoshop but taken out of context.

You are right! http://drudgereport.com/
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by PERVERT9: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2009
una don start na so una put clinton for trouble with monica lewisky lewisPRIK grin abeg make una leave the people,s president alone o
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by NegroNtns(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
una don start na so una put linton for trouble with monica

Naah, Clinton put Monica in trouble with us. She siddon jeje dey mind her own business Clinton come put her business on the globe, small small we come learn say she sabi give head. grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
when in france , do as the french do - going by the pix that means ogle lucious ikebes cheesy
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by galatico(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Them suppose sentence you for prison for life, that picture is fake edited Look at Obama's face and the hands dosen't match atall.

New Method Guys Use To Rape Ladies. Pls Pass It On To Loved Ones / Photo: What Do You Think Is Going On Here? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Love Girls Who Wear GLASSES!