Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obama Caught In The Act! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obama Caught In The Act! (4117 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by mamagee3(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
I saw this picture yesterday.
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by dpat60: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
U GUYS ARE TAKIN A BIG RISK OOH
MY HAND NO DEY shocked
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by dean2725: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2009
It was a still shot that make it look like that. look at the video

[url]http://www.asylum.com/2009/07/10/obama-checking-out-girl/?icid=main|main|dl5|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asylum.com%2F2009%2F07%2F10%2Fobama-checking-out-girl%2F[/url]
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by dean2725: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2009
dpat60:

U GUYS ARE TAKIN A BIG RISK OOH
MY HAND NO DEY shocked

wetin b the risk for here na
we don com again
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by bluespice(f): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2009
lol grin
i love the french tongue
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by TheSeeker(m): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2009
bluespice:

lol grin
i love the french tongue

Always obsessed with french antics as ever. Where have you been anyways? I just got back on here, been busy all day. I missed you though kiss kiss
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by CyberG: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2009
Let me just digress a bit from the pictures. . .just an observation:

From the left:

Stephen Harper. . .so full of himself and self conscious still adjusting his Toronto suit.

Nicholas Sarkozy. . .in 'sweet' man's land fantasizing what it will be like to "Hit her up"

Silvio Berlusconi. . .accompanied his friend, Sarkozy, on the sweet 'goose chase'!

Barack Obama. . .looking ahead, into the future or foreseeing how this picture will end up on the internet?  grin grin. See Obama trying to use his hand to bring him back to 'reality'. . .I hear him saying "buddy. . .this picture will be on the internet soon. . .get hold of yourself". . .Berlusconi dey try nudge am too but Sarkozy don dey enter agro already. . .LOL grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by rexdmx(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2009
actually ABC news just posted a video on youtube showing obama not looking at the woman's posterior.
sarkozy however , leaves much to be desired grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by agathamari(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
the picture is real but he isnt looking at her arse. watch the full video of which that still came from and see for your self. abc, fox, yahoo and cnn have the video
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Rebarobyn: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
hillarious, the pictures are fake and even if they were real, people stare at things at times and their minds are elsewhere so lets cut them some slack,
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by UNLEASHED(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2009
Na I don't trust that picture but quite funny though
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by babyfaze16(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2009
Mehn y'all should not allow picture decieve u see the really video he was watching his footstep and helping another woman to step down,
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2009
Go to youtube and see the whole thing. Obama is trying to help the lady in back stand next to him going down the step!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmlQAySoiew
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by kok(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2009
na wa, the picture was taken for obvious reasons, the video tells the better side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmlQAySoiew
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by kok(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2009
ok,  lets concur obama was actually looking, what would you say to this?

Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by CGKing(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
I would say, there is nothing to look at here. There are no asses in this picture.
(even though the ladies seems to be trying hard to show something, not sure what it is)
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by CGKing(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
Father!!!! Is that Bush?
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by wandecoal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
For Christ sake!,he is a human and also has blood flowing thru his veins.let him look jare,shebi body no be wood!
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2009
Lol,  the idiot who took/made the photo is a professional, No Argument,   grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2009
HQ:

Lol,  the idiot who took/made the photo is a professional, No Argument,   grin
It has been confirmed that Mr Obama wasnt looking at the booty grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It has been confirmed that Mr Obama wasnt looking at the booty grin

Yeah I saw the video BUT,   grin

you can neva trust the human eye O! His eye may have just slided past it,   tongue
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2009
HQ:

Yeah I saw the video BUT,   grin

you can neva trust the human eye O! His eye may have just slided past it,   tongue

He knows that he cannot slip up because the Republicans are watching him like a hawk grin remember Clinton?
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He knows that he cannot slip up because the Republicans are watching him like a hawk grin remember Clinton?

Lol Almost Forgot that Clinton guy, probably they are responsible for spreading the picture, lipsrsealed grin
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2009
HQ:

Lol Almost Forgot that Clinton guy, probably they are responsible for spreading the picture, lipsrsealed grin
I believe that story was pushed by the republicans. do you watch the fox news? They act like the man has murdered 100 men shocked
Re: Obama Caught In The Act! by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I believe that story was pushed by the republicans. do you watch the fox news? They act like the man has murdered 100 men shocked

Lol Yeah,They seem very desperate to outrun Obama at the slightest mistake. I can't wait for the Next Election, It will Certainly be HOT! lipsrsealed grin

If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday!