Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (25718 Views)

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / President Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar Trial’ / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2016
masked witness is totally uncalled for & its act of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by stuff46(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by austinbrown: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Won't say anything about Biafra again b4 they ban me #injustice
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by saintandsinnerz: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
I have never heard this guy comment on the work he is doing in Ekiti state. When a man proposes a budget of 67 billion naira, that is half of Ebonyi state's budget, then you know he has no vision.

Just pay salaries ( that's if he is not withdrawing it back) and talk rubbish in the media every day.
Please can you point out the rubbish in his statement?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Icecomrade: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
If dere is anytin like ojuju calabar itx n methods that brough u to power.

#GetCommonSense# Simple msg for you and the people who click like on your comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by sexybrooke: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.
2018 ? I think what the dullard ll need then is distraction cos that the year that precedes election moreove I have been following your comment since I joined nairaland you are one-sided in argument especially anything against APC in the name of GOD and sincerity to your soul will you want a mask man or woman to testify against you ? Honest answer

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by DeadWrong: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Ekiti indigenes, please accept my deepest sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by menacetosociety: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2016
For once! I'm with Fayose on this!Free Kanu now!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2016
austinsmat:
pls read well before comment no awards in first to comment
lol.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Iroh88(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2016
sexybrooke:
2018 ? I think what the dullard ll need then is distraction cos that the year that precedes election moreove I have been following your comment since I joined nairaland you are one-sided in argument especially anything against APC in the name of GOD and sincerity to your soul will you want a mask man or woman to testify against you ? Honest answer
wtf!! Don't be such a hypocrite. Which ardent poster on the politics section isn't "one sided"??

Abeg face your front jor.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by saintandsinnerz: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.
How can he turn on the heat on him? An elected state Governor? I hope you know he has an immunity? Stop using Dariye saga as a case study. The two issues are quite different. Dariye was impeached by PDP led HOA, but APC doesn't have the number to remove Fayose using the HOA.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by emerged01(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

What is wrong from what he said?
Everything! Anytime he talks he loses guard.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Royalmic24(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Secret trial is nt out of place. For a case of that magnitude. What if kanu is eventually convicted nd his supporters decides to hunt for those that witnessed against him?

Leave fayose nd his non-sense alone
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by 6digitscomrade: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2016
obviously ur brain is on trial too...u cudnt comprehend such a small article...read again...olodo head of fish..bonga fish at dat.
TedBaker:
Ojuju calabar? Pesin thieve public money dem catch wan prosecute am, Fayose dey say ojuju calabar trial.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by 6digitscomrade: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2016
na film u call diz?no pain no gain...well someone has to convince all parties involved..and we must examine them.no shooting first ask questions later abeg here nor be libya
Royalmic24:
Secret trial is nt out of place. For a case of that magnitude. What if kanu is eventually convicted nd his supporters decides to hunt for those that witnessed against him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by sweetguy10(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:

You're a product of admission quota system.
May masqurades testify against you in court.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You made me laugh sooooo hard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by tico1212(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Ojuju calabar? Pesin thieve public money dem catch wan prosecute am, Fayose dey say ojuju calabar trial.
You don't get the message
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by suxkill: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2016
May lagbaja and ojuju-calabar testify against the zombies and their relations who can't sense the truth regarding to what Fayose said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by plaetton: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Royalmic24:

Kindly educate us about your supposed magnitude of this case and how it differs from all criminal cases in our judicial system.

How is Kanu trial different from every other criminal trial in the history of Nigeria?

When Awolowo was tried for treason, was there a secret trial because of the fear of his huge followers?

When you surrender a little freedom for safety, you eventually lose both the freedom and the safety.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by M4gunners: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
I have never heard this guy comment on the work he is doing in Ekiti state. When a man proposes a budget of 67 billion naira, that is half of Ebonyi state's budget, then you know he has no vision.

Just pay salaries ( that's if he is not withdrawing it back) and talk rubbish in the media every day.
Neither have i had the President comment or commissioned any project since assuming Office.
Anyone who support secrets trial for Kanu and Dasuki respectively,is a dictator himself . Thank God they can't ban Fayose and Ben Bruce. They are our only hope for democracy as it stands now.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by TedBaker(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
tico1212:

You don't get the message
bro I do. Am ways tryna fink outside d box. Fayose wnt tinx to talk abt or defend falsely 2ru propaganda, if a d witness be made knwn n nt secret.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by franudi: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose,

A day will soon Come when you will also wat to g ang Beg APC and Buhari just as your FFK and Doyin Okupe hasbeen doing lately.

One day you will do Emabinu sir to Buhari.
Big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by WATCHOVER(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose,

A day will soon Come when you will also wat to g ang Beg APC and Buhari just as your FFK and Doyin Okupe hasbeen doing lately.

One day you will do Emabinu sir to Buhari.
God forbid that. Not with the way buhari's adminstration is disappointing Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Mcowubaba: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
If u are sure the stole nd u have evidence...
What is the use of covering ur face ??
Are you Labaja Or Ekpe masquerade

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by ApcSucks: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:

Smh.

He can't do natin jare, mark just won shame on all of ya

You think fayose is dumb like buhari? Wait. Till he completes he's 2 tenures nothing dey pa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by franudi: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2016
jane0000:
Fayose d mad man. I think it's high time we open dis Idi-ot file. angry
You want to intimidate Fayose? ****

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Wazhay: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Fayose,were u not d one that beat up a judge in Ekiti,even b4 u became governor?.U are not supposed to be saying this because u are worst than PMB.Do u tolerate opposition in ur state? NO.U brought a boko haram man to be ur party's national chairman and now u are deceiving people again wit ur jargons.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by UncleJudax(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:

You're a product of admission quota system.
May masqurades testify against you in court.
Haha haha. Una no go kill me, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Opinedecandid(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:

Smh.

His tenure will not end. He has the chance for a second term ticket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.