Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (25719 Views)

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / President Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar Trial’ / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by walley21: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
What's Buhari's business with requests in a court case?Fayose will blame Buhari if his kids can't pee. I just don't understand how bad Nigeria has degenerated to for some to call Fayose the voice of the people.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by thunder74(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.
I picked only one thing from your comment and the thing is that Buhari will persecute and prosecute you if you dare to disagree with him even if you are right.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by elopee3000(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
has fayose ever said anyfin reasonable.
then read what he said before u start supporting ur angel buhari
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by ozoemenaca: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
As far as it has to do with APC then Fayose is talking rubbish. But we all know that he is the only voice now speaking the truth to APC lead Government, take it or you leave it. God bless you Fayose who stands against all odds to tell them their sins to their face.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by elopee3000(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
I have never heard this guy comment on the work he is doing in Ekiti state. When a man proposes a budget of 67 billion naira, that is half of Ebonyi state's budget, then you know he has no vision.

Just pay salaries ( that's if he is not withdrawing it back) and talk rubbish in the media every day.
Wetin ur angel buhari don commision did u read what fayose said ewu angry nsi di gi n'ike
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by greatcid02(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please Let's Read Carefully Before We Begin To Comment And Put Sentiments Aside.

Fayose Said The Truth And Its Only Our Judiciary And GOD That Can Save Us From This Destruction!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by ehbellsho(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sooooo... what next?
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by taryur(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
greatcid02:
Please Let's Read Carefully Before We Begin To Comment And Put Sentiments Aside.

Fayose Said The Truth And Its Only Our Judiciary And GOD That Can Save Us From This Destruction!!!

which judiciary? this our "yeye" judiciary. ..
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Ndycharly: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please my fellow nairalanderds, If you cannot read in between the lines and understand what Gov Ayofose is saying , you simply dont comment. Because by so doing, you are exposing your igorance and how myobic you are in reasoning.
The truth of the matter is that, Nigeria has over grown for someone like Buharia level to lead the nation. If Buhari continue the way he is going , he will definitely lead this nation into another civil war, however, he enjoys shedding of blood.So that he will continue soaking baboons into blood.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by cybernaut(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
i love u gov.fayose u are a good man by merit and chukwu abiama okike uses ur type 2 bring peace in d world.keep d good work 2 humanity on and on merit FATHER
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:

You're a product of admission quota system.
May masqurades testify against you in court.
some times I wonder for some folks here in N.land, how can u bring a Witness to the COURT mask. I mean that's absurd, how would you know that it not an arrangy witness. Na wa o. If they aren't ready to testify un-masked, then case close kanu should be freed. Mind you guys am from Edo not an IPOB youth or whatsoever.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by johnnysmart(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fela called it maladministration
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by eunisam: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
brb
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by shellworker: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
[b][/b]
Buhari is a TYRANT.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
jane0000:
Fayose d mad man. I think it's high time we open dis Idi-ot file. angry
why do you detest the truth so much, just tell ur pay master that history will tell of this their evil deeds.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Fayose,

A day will soon Come when you will also want to go and Beg APC and Buhari just as your FFK and Doyin Okupe has been doing lately.

One day you will do Emabinu sir to Buhari.

Pls take out time and ponder -What you wish for Fayose and What he is doing, which will be of true benefit to you. After you have pondered, come back and comment again.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by kokobi99: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
The level of evil among Nigerians makes the country no go area. A country created in a fraudulent way with fraudulent citizens, truth has been buried by in this sodom and Gomorrah called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Armstrong1975: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
fayose is on point,but only the enemy of true democracy will be against him. The government of APC and Buhari should pray to God to redeem the land because the blood of the innocent one is crying against the economy of Nigeria.whatever you sow,you shall reap or harvest .I rest my case, the word is enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:

You're a product of admission quota system.
May masqurades testify against you in court.

Lol, you too much.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Teddeebear: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
989900:
What does this have to do with Buhari?

Does Fayose have a man crush on Bubu?
who ordered that kanu and dasuki not to be released even after being granted bail
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
M4gunners:
Neither have i had the President comment or commissioned any project since assuming Office.
Anyone who support secrets trial for Kanu and Dasuki respectively,is a dictator himself . Thank God they can't ban Fayose and Ben Bruce. They are our only hope for democracy as it stands now.

Seriously in your closet you call those 2 as hope of democracy? How educate me exactly how they 're hope of democracy? What has fayose achieved? Fayose used military to win elections, what Ben Bruce achieved exactly? Is it by making noise in the media?
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Mandesz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Ojuju calabar? Pesin thieve public money dem catch wan prosecute am, Fayose dey say ojuju calabar trial.
this person lack understanding of wot is going on. NL is not for kids.... your place is in 2go
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Teddeebear: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
I have never heard this guy comment on the work he is doing in Ekiti state. When a man proposes a budget of 67 billion naira, that is half of Ebonyi state's budget, then you know he has no vision.

Just pay salaries ( that's if he is not withdrawing it back) and talk rubbish in the media every day.
you will never hear because you have been programmed not to hear, as long as its fayose or PDP

if he can pay salaries, i think he is better than those who can't pay or are paying a quarter or half salary.

hypnotized zombie
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Teddeebear: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.
coward, i wonder what the world would look like with people like you …
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by trytim100(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
has fayose ever said anyfin reasonable.
is just that we hate truth
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Henovy: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
If dere is anytin like ojuju calabar itx n methods that brough u to power.
Yes oo. Only immunity is saving him now with a very tiny string he is clinging to. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Mandesz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:

datz all I expect from illiterate like you. you r happy if he proposed double n embezzled half or finance wit borrowing, a way of ruin d future future of the state
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by propertymania: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Story for the gods... What has this got to do with the truth embellished in Fayose's statement. Every wicked dictator of the Nigeria nation must fall by fire.
GudluckIBB:
Fayose,

A day will soon Come when you will also want to go and Beg APC and Buhari just as your FFK and Doyin Okupe has been doing lately.

One day you will do Emabinu sir to Buhari.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ndycharly:
Please my fellow nairalanderds, If you cannot read in between the lines and understand what Gov Ayofose is saying , you simply dont comment. Because by so doing, you are exposing your igorance and how myobic you are in reasoning.
The truth of the matter is that, Nigeria has over grown for someone like Buharia level to lead the nation. If Buhari continue the way he is going , he will definitely lead this nation into another civil war, however, he enjoys shedding of blood.So that he will continue soaking baboons into blood.

Which blood has he soak? PMB has given the judiciary free hands to operate that's why they gave all the yeye judgements,the precedents of all those judgements will follow soon. Judiciary that's more corrupt than Nigeria itself.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
propertymania:
Story for the gods... What has this got to do with the truth embellished in Fayose's statement. Every wicked dictator of the Nigeria nation must fall by fire.

Yes. They must fall. Unfortunately PMB isn't wicked nor a dictator infact he's too soft for my liking. Nigeria needs a dictator like Abacha without the killings and hounding his perceived enemies but a dictator that will deal with all those that stole our money,hang them to dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) / Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.