Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (25716 Views)

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / President Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar Trial’ / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by okezed: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2016
#Bubuojujucalabar
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by UncleJudax(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
bro I do. Am ways tryna fink outside d box. Fayose wnt tinx to talk abt or defend falsely 2ru propaganda, if a d witness be made knwn n nt secret.
No be only outside the box you de think, na outside your brain grin
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by berrystunn(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
jane0000:
Fayose d mad man. I think it's high time we open dis Idi-ot file. angry

tell him face to face ..if you are a man .....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by orakao8: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
THER IS NO EVIDENCE AGAINST FAYOSE
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Remii(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Fayose should not talk when mockery of democracy is being discussed. After locking out 19 out of 26 legislative members and used only 6 to impeach legitimate speaker then approve his motions? Or is it the beating of the judges out of court premises?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by kissval1388: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
it seems like APC zombie supporters no dey go church ooo. see as dey full front page. end time zombies
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by sinistermind(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
Not saying Baba is vindictive and would come for his pound of flesh, but does Fayose know his tenure would end a year before Buhari's?? What happens when his immunity is gone??

No one is saying he shouldn't criticise, but what's gonna happen to him if he does so with decency instead of always sounding like an agbero??

I feel Baba is being too much of a democrat for my liking. Remember Dariye, remember this same uncouth and garrulous scaremonger, what Obj did to them. Despite all the evidence against this man, Baba has yet to turn on the heat on him.

Smh.

Then you are not being fair with ur comments. What is d duty of the opposition? During Jonathan's tenure, i'm sure you were aware of the insult been rained on the President by Amaechi n Oshiomole. The issue raised by Fayose is indeed a sensitive one. Where in d world has a masked witness been presented in court. If it is allowed, it is a mockery of the Judiciary. So brother let the man speak.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by kalosky: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Obiagelli:
I have never heard this guy comment on the work he is doing in Ekiti state. When a man proposes a budget of 67 billion naira, that is half of Ebonyi state's budget, then you know he has no vision.

Just pay salaries ( that's if he is not withdrawing it back) and talk rubbish in the media every day.

May u b tried wit masqurades in d court of law. Fayose has just made a common sense here. Dictatorship n breaking of rule of lawz can neva b equals 2 democracy. And itz left 4 me n u 2 say no 2 eat. We could recall that Mr. President ones said that judiciary is his headache. Thatz why we said try any accused person openly so that d world d reason why they being presecuted. I case ma rest here...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by sinistermind(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
wtf!! Don't be such a hypocrite. Which ardent poster on the politics section isn't "one sided"??

Abeg face your front jor.

It doesn't mean you should see the truth and ignore it.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Bosc(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Ayodele Fayose is one of the few governors I like for his courage. He is Buhari's nightmare. It is good we have people like him who will always put the FG on their toes. How can you propose to bring masquarades as witnesses to case like Kanu's case where he is accused of treasonable offence? Thats not reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by crimebusters: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
I love the way baba is ignoring this tout. Your cup go soon full
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Ojuju calabar? Pesin thieve public money dem catch wan prosecute am, Fayose dey say ojuju calabar trial.
u dey mind the foolish fayose? if yes then u get time o o
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by texazzpete(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
People use witnesses all over the world with their faces blurred out for their own protection. People in witness protection programs testify without their faces visible in Western countries.

Why is Fayose so determined to air his ignorance in public?

I pity the poor people of Ekiti. More than a year of Governance and yet nothing to show for it but pictures of him eating amala and fufu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by DeRay98(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose might be right, this Buhari's govt, do not follow the laws before arresting, they accuse someone of theft, take the accused to court and them before searching for proof, this is just like intimidation. olisa Mentu's case was an example.
When those people you are defending now stole your future and destiny did they consult the law?
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2016
I use to believe APC will bring the desired change, not any more...I felt they will be better than PDP, but I found out they are birds of same feathers...to make things worse APC want to murder our hard earned democracy...Now I know a man does not know the value of what he has until he looses it. Nigerians must stand up for DEMOCRACY and SAY NO to TYRANY
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Akanaz(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Lolss! Seriously i love this fayose's strategy. Operation i must stay relevant in the country not by caring for my people's need but by playing oposition. Fayose I hail o.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by thundafire: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:
Ojuju calabar? Pesin thieve public money dem catch wan prosecute am, Fayose dey say ojuju calabar trial.

mumu get sense,fayose said y hide dy witnesses testifying against them in court
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by thundafire: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
texazzpete:
People use witnesses all over the world with their faces blurred out for their own protection. People in witness protection programs testify without their faces visible in Western countries.

Why is Fayose so determined to air his ignorance in public?

I pity the poor people of Ekiti. More than a year of Governance and yet nothing to show for it but pictures of him eating amala and fufu.

their faces re nt blocked in mask but kept behind a curtain in court,so dts y fayose is sayin dnt wear dem masks nd u c dy country is messed up with lack of adequate protection 4 dy country talk more of a witness
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Daplux4: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
TedBaker:

If u dont understand or u pretend not to know what he mean why not keep quite instead of showing ur hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by hartopher76: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
haw can a sane person bring this to court? its only dullards like the duara ostrich that thinks in this direction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
well I think we are practicing African democracy and not white men democracy...... my counsel 4rm Edo state tink say na kakistomobocracy, dnt even knw wot dat means but I will ask d man cum tell una.... umunne m ekele m unu oooo..
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
ckmayoca:

What is wrong from what he said?

So you have not realized that there are more idiiots on NL than in the bush? Most of them just follow the popular opinion.Fayose has been on his toes since PMB took over. We need more people like him. Fearless. We need some checks on PMB. The man hasn't changed one bit. Just got old.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by JUHABACH: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:

Smh.

you do realize fayose can go for a second term right?
and how can one be "too much of a democrat" ijn a democratic system obf government?
is there anything wrong with what fayose just stated?
pls attack the message on its own merit and be a bit more objective in your reasoning.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by emi14: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2016
brainbox1000:
Una no dey go church!!! Hmmm
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by emi14: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Hahahahaha... Ask them.
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Daplux4: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Fayose the man of truth ur words is like thurnder it spread across nigeria keep it up
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Daplux4: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
When it is obvious they wants to lie against kanu that is why they wants to turn themself to ojuju calabar in order to lie
This govt like lies too much it gives them joy to lie
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by theMEGAman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Has Nnamdi Kanu also become a PDP member? This man just keep trying to make sense, without being sensible!
Re: Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
I always gbadun Fayose's perspectives to national matters. He has lion's heart.
Thanks to:
Judiciary and Gov.Fayose for standing by the truth and rule of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.