Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617325 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Princepri:
just tell me how much you are willing to pay. You know how it is diffcult to get Reviews on new account on upwork, even US freelancers no dey find am easy for that place cool.
besides i have replied your PM cool.
Pls you can get back to me with your price and we can negociate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zico4real(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Download all seo tools keyword research ,email blaster tools and traffics tools here. http://techptp.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nne4(f): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
$52 fiverr earning for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Justhil(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2016
nne4:
$52 fiverr earning for sale

Nne4 do you operate fiverr with Nigeria ip?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nne4(f): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2016
Justhil:

Nne4 do you operate fiverr with Nigeria ip?

yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Justhil(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2016
nne4:

yes

OK, thanks for your quicky response. I'm yet to register, want to equip myself wella first cos I don't want to go there with an empty brains... Lol
So do you mind guiding me too, the little way you can? Send me an email biko, justhilz@gmail.com. Daalu rinne
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

If it's on whiteboard animation, the VideoScribe owner have video lecture 1-7 and it's on YouTube. Let me know your particular interested niche so as to know which video to share.

Regards

okay thanks for the info , na video scribe na em I need self, but do u v the software?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
Bros, your laziness. Is it natural or deliberate?

Na you dey find article writing software upandan cheesy grin

bros de dia, you go stand de sleeeep ooo .. na deliberately ooo one love!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Femsmart:

I have the VideoScribe package cracked and free.

Bros please can you help me with the package?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Sadiq3051:

okay thanks for the info , na video scribe na em I need self, but do u v the software?

 OPTION ONE: if you don't have a torrent downloader

(1) Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
you will find MAGNET DOWNLOAD, TORRENT DOWNLOAD and DIRECT DOWNLOAD, right-click on MAGNET DOWNLOAD and then copy link location
(2) Next open www.zbigz.com on another tab of your browser and then paste the link you copied in the box provided, next click GO at the right of the box, it will open a page with the options of FREE and PREMIUM, click on free
(3) Give it some seconds (depending on your internet speed) and it will read and produce you a download link. You download link will be a blue box by the right with .ZIP written on it alongside an arrow pointing downwards. click and wait for it, it may prompt you with the FREE and PREMIUM option again, next your download should begin

OPTION TWO: if you have a torrent downloader.
(1) if you don't have a torrent downloder, click http://www.utorrent.com/intl/en/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable download and install
(2) Next go to our earlier page Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
(3) This time click MAGNET DOWNLOAD (you should have your torrent downloader installed for this to work). This will trigger the torrent downloader to kick in, wait for it to read and produce you a download button

NOTE: This was shared here on NAIRALAND, I can't remember the name of the resource person I would have quoted him/her. I use the second method to download my videoscribe. I did not try the first method

For SVG IMAGE PACK used in whiteboard animation - worth $250

Download Here SVG IMAGE PACK for free:
mediafire.com/?et01f3s4wkzgnx3

I also did not save the name of the person that shared the SVG pack also. Both of them deserve the appreciation (not me)

@ OUROWN. The link is here, and it's FREE

Regards
TABBAZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm in the only one having this problem or it is a general issue? No recent/new offer in Buyer's request since morning...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
WalkerMichael:
I'm in the only one having this problem or it is a general issue?
No recent/new offer in Buyer's request since morning...

it's weekend nigga

cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Singapore1:

it's weekend nigga
cool
Fiverr too they enter recession for weekend? Nawaoo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

(1) Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
you will find MAGNET DOWNLOAD, TORRENT DOWNLOAD and DIRECT DOWNLOAD, right-click on MAGNET DOWNLOAD and then copy link location
(2) Next open www.zbigz.com on another tab of your browser and then paste the link you copied in the box provided, next click GO at the right of the box, it will open a page with the options of FREE and PREMIUM, click on free
(3) Give it some seconds (depending on your internet speed) and it will read and produce you a download link. You download link will be a blue box by the right with .ZIP written on it alongside an arrow pointing downwards. click and wait for it, it may prompt you with the FREE and PREMIUM option again, next your download should begin

(1) if you don't have a torrent downloder, click http://www.utorrent.com/intl/en/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable download and install
(2) Next go to our earlier page Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
(3) This time click MAGNET DOWNLOAD (you should have your torrent downloader installed for this to work). This will trigger the torrent downloader to kick in, wait for it to read and produce you a download button

NOTE: This was shared here on NAIRALAND, I can't remember the name of the resource person I would have quoted him/her. I use the second method to download my videoscribe. I did not try the first method

I also did not save the name of the person that shared the SVG pack also. Both of them deserve the appreciation (not me)

Regards
TABBAZ

waoo thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Regards
TABBAZ

Boss thanks I want to diversify to SEO. Any link to download Longtail pro crack would be appreciated or other SEO softwares.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

Regards
TABBAZ

You no remember to quote me but I did myself grin

Follow the above procedure @ Ourown

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
ohans4u:
Boss thanks I want to diversify to SEO. Any link to download Longtail pro crack would be appreciated or other SEO softwares.

Sent as received. I have not tested it myself cos i'm not into digital marketing stuff. Here is the link

Download all SEO tools keyword research ,email blaster tools and traffics tools here http://techptp.com

Also the torrent link (for videoscribe) sent earlier is another alternative. Just open the link and type your desired software in the search box. try read comments to know how previous downloader react to the software you are about to download. The toerrent website have almost every crack in the world. I have dowloaded many app there including photoshope, indesign, illustrator etc

Regards,
TABBAZ

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Femsmart:

You no remember to quote me but I did myself grin

Follow the above procedure @ Ourown

I'm sorry Boss. Not intentional

Regards
TABBAZ

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ourown(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tabbaz:

I'm sorry Boss. Not intentional

Regards
TABBAZ

Thank you bosses I'm very grateful. Cc Femsmart

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
For the benefit of all... If you want 350/$ for Fiverr PayPal withdrawal... Contact me through PM so you can smile.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Copied from SME on Facebook

I JUST GOT THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE AND DECIDED
TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS

If you want to read it from the source, here is the link http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/beware-of-scammers-3/

Beware of Scammers on fiverr

I have been a Fiverr buyer and seller for a few
months now and overall my experience has been
great. However, a few weeks ago I became aware of a new scam that is slowly making its way onto Fiverr
and wanted to alert others. It seems that some
individuals will pose as buyers and post different
jobs in Buyers Requests. The scam is that these
individuals will include a document supposedly
detailing their request. However, when you open this document, it is macro enabled. If you make the
mistake of clicking to enable macros you will find an
empty document. What you may not notice though is that you have unknowingly allowed a Trojan type
virus access to your computer. For those unfamiliar
Trojan viruses provide backdoor access to your
computer allowing others to steal various data such
as credit card information, install more malware,
record every keystroke, and various other malicious
activities. Though Trojan viruses can’t self-replicate it is often very difficult to get ride of them.

Therefore, in order to avoid this type of scam, I would recommend that sellers not open any macro enabled documents.

Has any else seen this or experienced this first hand? Does anyone know whether Fiverr has any policies towards fraudulent buyers?

Best,
Mhiz Osere Ciarah

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Okay, it's time I comment.

I have been following this thread since the first post was made by Beatzone and I must confess, I have learnt a lot from it. I have known Fiverr since 2012 and even had materials and videos on it but never gave it a shot until a very close friend who I met here on Nairaland re-introduced it to me late 2015 when it became obvious that will the unstable nature of FX rate, making profit from importation will be very hard.

Since then, I started reading, learning and gathering information about Fiverr and freelancing in general among other form of online businesses. In general, I have spent about 8 months doing all these until I recently created an account this month.

As time goes on, I'll make post concerning my progress and challenges. Henceforth, I'll be active in here by contributing to discussion rather than silently following the thread.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
yemi2plus:
Okay, it's time I comment.

I have been following this thread since the first post was made by Beatzone and I must confess, I have learnt a lot from it. I have known Fiverr since 2012 and even had materials and videos on it but never gave it a shot until a very close friend who I met here on Nairaland re-introduced it to me late 2015 when it became obvious that will the unstable nature of FX rate, making profit from importation will be very hard.

Since then, I started reading, learning and gathering information about Fiverr and freelancing in general among other form of online businesses. In general, I have spent about 8 months doing all these until I recently created an account this month.

As time goes on, I'll make post concerning my progress and challenges. Henceforth, I'll be active in here by contributing to discussion rather than silently following the thread.
Oga boss... you are welcome here. you helped me to make some money on the importation threads earlier in the days. Abeg come show us your skills here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spartanian(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
please i just got a job to do email marketing- send a html mailer to about a 150k list, anyone interested?
whatsapp= 07038034355
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Seriously if you're not contacting your previous buyers , You're really missing out tongue
Contact buyers that have given you 5 star ratings before and ask if they have a job for You.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
seuncyrus:
Seriously if you're not contacting your previous buyers , You're really missing out tongue
Contact buyers that have given you 5 star ratings before and ask if they have a job for You.
Sweet. cool cool
And I have been disturbing this man for two months now. I messaged him just now, it looks positive.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
@yemi2plus , a friend saw that from a client this Wednesday. I introduced him to Fiverr. Though it was on his phone. He gave me the phone and I replied the client. The client even said the file is somehow and cannot be opened easily. Bone that talk, I replied the client that I have read the job and can do it for $$.

I'm sure client would be like... shocked shocked shocked , empty document you read? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 04, 2016
I am about doing some transactions with Sunboy. Can anyone vouch for his authenticity?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2016
obasy09:
I am about doing some transactions with Sunboy. Can anyone vouch for his authenticity?

You are gonna get your cash in less than 5 minutes. He's been the secret behind my withdrawals on fiverr.

You are safe doing business with him

I am vouching for him 100% bro.

He's the real deal.

Humble and honest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2016
abeynoni:

You are gonna get your cash in less than 5 minutes. He's been the secret behind my withdrawals on fiverr.

You are safe doing business with him

I am vouching for him 100% bro.

He's the real deal.

Humble and honest.

OK thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Femsmart:

Is it single $200 withdrawal or accumulated?
That I am not sure of, but I know there is a $200 threshold. I think you are on my bbm list, you can always reach me anytime.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Hello pls i need a review on my upwork account and i will pay into your local bank account.

Pls get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: Adamsynox(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.