Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608794 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
DerrickM:
Na to disappoint you,guy,my fiverr earnings never reach the time to share because e never gallant like that for real*winks winks*Coping with a 9-5 job in a creative agency & freelancing isn't beans. Now you get the picture...

Eyeah, it happens. But this month is gonna be rosy inshaa Allah. We just have to keep moving, no matter what happens.

Happy new month guys!
Let's keep keeping it real! cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Klexy of life!! Why u put me for that list na? Me wey still be learner (level 1), u dey put me with level 2 and top rated sellers.

I dey follow u and many ogas here footsteps, like seriously I'm planning to get more skills on another niche joooor. But I still thank God my earnings is still okay not really high thou!!

Why I no go put you na? grin You be boss faa cheesy Level 1 sellers are killing it o. Let's not relent, let's be motivated. Our hustle is sure gonna pay off.

Apparently, I agree with you! DIVERSIFICATION is the key to more success in this present day. Research and learn some not-too-hard services you can offer. This will open doors to more dollars.

Don't forget to always thank GOD for whatever earnings you had. Happy new month to you bro!

Let's keep moving... Forward »»» cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
tbliss22:

Don't let her initiate the cancellation, cos if she does u will authomatically be given 1-star and that renders ur account useless. But to avoid all that tell her you will cancel the order urself after which her money will be refunded and ur acc won't have any issue
Thank you.....I have initiated cancellation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
sunboy:
I am still buying Payoneer funds at 352/$
Instant payment as usual!
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=sunboy post=48984918][/quote]I have a payoneer but this their fees dey discouraging... I have 100$ to withdraw by September 13th... Do you advice I use payoneer or paypal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
this useless phone just crashed again angry angry angry
cc
missylizzy see why i was telling you android 5 sucks abi , the mumu phone just tripped off while listening to music and has refused to even pick on system. now i have to go and waste another five days leaving my phone with carlcare again. undecided undecided cry cry

francogz wane do something for your boi abeg cheesy cheesy

please anyone that knows any phone engineer around Anthony, Ikeja, idi-iroko, mile12, ketu, kosofe, ogudu, should pls holla. cry cry cry i need to fix this phone today. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

when i jam better client na im this phone wan misbehave abi. angry angry angry angry oloshi omo
undecided undecided undecided undecided

my stupid phone have spoil again, thread members abeg contribute money for your boy abeg. wink wink wink
#IHateInfinix angry angry angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sell your Fiverr funds, Paypal or Payoneer at same rate.

My rate currently range between N340 to N355 provided you meet the t&c.

WhatsApp or call: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Finished an order and delivered but the buyer requested a revision and i did it. The issue is that today will be d 3rd day and it will show auto complete and the dude is no where to be found for the past 3 days. Will he still be able to leave a feedback or rating after it has shown auto complete
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Meklex:
I have a payoneer but this their fees dey discouraging... I have 100$ to withdraw by September 13th... Do you advice I use payoneer or paypal?

If you ask me I would recommend Payoneer because that's what I exchange.
But, can your Payoneer send out money? That's the most important factor withdrawing and exchanging your Payoneer funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Finished an order and delivered but the buyer requested a revision and i did it. The issue is that today will be d 3rd day and it will show auto complete and the dude is no where to be found for the past 3 days. Will he still be able to leave a feedback or rating after it has shown auto complete

Yes, he will. For the next 30 days since he is yet to post any review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
damola311:

Yes, he will. For the next 30 days since he is yet to post any review.
Fiverr is goddamit messed up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Fiverr is goddamit f**cked up

If you are confident of your delivery, you shouldn't have anything to worry about
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
damola311:

If you are confident of your delivery, you shouldn't have anything to worry about
Yeah but from my research i found out that some buyers can later threaten the seller with negative rating so that they can request more additions to the work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Yeah but from my research i found out that some buyers can later threaten the seller with negative rating so that they can request more additions to the work.

That's for seller that's dull... When CS is not dead.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
damola311:

That's for seller that's dull... When CS is not dead.
. Thought as much...Thanks for your replies
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
$150 Paypal urgently available for sale.
Quote with rate if interested.
known buyers on this forum only.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hayfloze(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please help me out. I linked two fiverr accounts to one payoneer card, one with USA IP and the other with Nigeria IP. does this mean both accounts will be blocked? Will I be able to withdraw cash with that single payoneer card from both accounts?. although the card is still pending approval due to me not having id card to approve it. please I need experienced advice asap. thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
sunboy:

If you ask me I would recommend Payoneer because that's what I exchange.
But, can your Payoneer send out money? That's the most important factor withdrawing and exchanging your Payoneer funds.
I don't know... I recently got it last month, activated it but have not been using it... How will I know if it can send and receive?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
hayfloze:
Please help me out. I linked two fiverr accounts to one payoneer card, one with USA IP and the other with Nigeria IP. does this mean both accounts will be blocked? Will I be able to withdraw cash with that single payoneer card from both accounts?. although the card is still pending approval due to me not having id card to approve it. please I need experienced advice asap. thanks.

The moment you receive money from both

Ban ban ban!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
abeynoni:
$150 Paypal urgently available for sale.

Quote with rate if interested.

known buyers on this forum only.
I will buy it at 340. Communicate via my signature. Instant payment as usual
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
hayfloze:
I think the fund will only enter the card after you activate it. Also, try check if you can cancel the connection either from payoneer interface or fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Guess you work @Andela or @CCHub. Means you attended the talk @Landmark Event Centre or something. Famzing with Social Media's royal highness himself is needed,bro,9ce one...

WalkerMichael:
just coming online sha. been with mark zuck since morning: v . thanks guys singapore1 and justi4jesu. jah bless...

Oga frankcog this way you they treat me ehnnnn... isorait. congrats though, more $$$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Meklex:
I don't know... I recently got it last month, activated it but have not been using it... How will I know if it can send and receive?

If you have earned upto or more than $200.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
You are so correct. Add comic illustration,zentangle art,concept art & character design for animation. To really attract buyers one needs a flashy gig banner or explainer video of their gigs.

Another thing,the special font of fiverr is Brix Slab if you want to make your custom fiverr gig poster.

Tabbaz:

I don't know what oga HazzanTazzan does on Fiverr, but due to my low sales in my Niche (Research and summary), I have researched and found the following hot selling Niches on Fiveer
1. Graphics (especially logo design) - you can check sales on queue from the top sellers yourself
2. Animation (e.g whiteboard, 2D, 3D)
3. Digital marketing (SEO, email marketing, blog writing etc)

If you are HIGHLY *SKILLED* in any of the above niches, and you have a lot of sample work to show client, you can make your first sale the first day you open your account. And you will be *surprised* you will be the next to share testimony here

Nevertheles, there is no niche that has no top seller, so the most important things are
1. Be an expert in your niche (take time to search for a niche that you enjoy most, this will speed up your study)
2. Take time to create good sample of your work as evidence (customers are motivated when they see sample)
3. Always visit buyer request, and always write a detailed proposal
4. NEVER FORGET THE ABOVE POINTS

Regards
TABBAZ
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
sunboy:

If you have earned upto or more than $200.

Is it single $200 withdrawal or accumulated?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
WalkerMichael:
just coming online sha. been with mark zuck since morning: v . thanks guys singapore1 and justi4jesu. jah bless...

Oga frankcog this way you they treat me ehnnnn... isorait. congrats though, more $$$$$
Bro, abeg no vex oooo, I have been very busy with orders, that's why I didn't have the time to reply your message. Ejoo!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
can someone withdraw cash to a local bank account with payoneer without payoneer master card. And can one use the same email used in registering fiver for payoneer..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, abeg no vex oooo, I have been very busy with orders, that's why I didn't have the time to reply your message. Ejoo!
OK bra. Understood.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank you Tabbaz for your contribution. God bless you real good.

I will still expect HazzanTazzan's response.

Tabbaz:

I don't know what oga HazzanTazzan does on Fiverr, but due to my low sales in my Niche (Research and summary), I have researched and found the following hot selling Niches on Fiveer
1. Graphics (especially logo design) - you can check sales on queue from the top sellers yourself
2. Animation (e.g whiteboard, 2D, 3D)
3. Digital marketing (SEO, email marketing, blog writing etc)

If you are HIGHLY SILLED in any of the above niches, and you have a lot of sample work to show client, you can make your first sale the first day you open your account. And you will be suprused you will be the next to share testimony here

Nevertheles, there is no niche that has no top seller, so the most important things are
1. Be an expert in your niche (take time to search for a niche that you enjoy most, this will speed up your study)
2. Take time to create good sample of your work as evidence (customers are motivated when they see sample)
3. Always visit buyer request, and always write a detailed proposal
4. NEVER FORGET THE ABOVE POINTS

Regards
TABBAZ
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
tobaoye:
Thank you Tabbaz for your contribution. God bless you real good.

I will still expect HazzanTazzan's response.

Sorry for the late response...
I'm a music producer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tobaoye: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alright.

Thank you for the reponse.

God bless you and more dollar into your account

HazzanTazzan:

Sorry for the late response...
I'm a music producer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2016
klexycole:
If guys vex show you earnings, you go run ooo. grin cheesy

Oya coman show una earnings oo cheesy
Lol, abeg o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.