Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608717 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Scammers and hackers can keep sending their disguised link because you think there is some Dollars stacked somewhere. If you like send PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer everything join. Like I said, it no longer CTRL+ALT+DELETE, it is now AUTODELETE. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2016
Sanchase:
Sell your Fiverr funds, Paypal or Payoneer at same rate.

My rate currently range between N340 to N355 provided you meet the t&c.

WhatsApp or call: +447417597912.

Sent you a whatsapp message. please reply with your t&c.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Tabbaz:
I will buy your Payoneer and Skrill Funds at the rate of 350 NAIRA to a DOLLAR.

I will credit your naira account with NAIRA, While you will credit my digital account with your DOLLAR

Do you buy paypal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Replied
FxTizzle:

Sent you a whatsapp message. please reply with your t&c.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hspda: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2016
ello house, I wish to venture into email marketing niche supply bulk email list, however I am hooked to how I will deliver it to clients. Do no if I will upload it directly or upload online and provide d link to download considering the size of the file. Gurus in d house, please help me out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
hspda:
ello house, I wish to venture into email marketing niche supply bulk email list, however I am hooked to how I will deliver it to clients. Do no if I will upload it directly or upload online and provide d link to download considering the size of the file. Gurus in d house, please help me out

Use your ms excel in grouping them. Please how do you build email list?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Sometimes, it's just cool to ask the client what his/her budget is, and not you quoting your price first. Well, except he asks that you should quote your price.

I lost many clients last month, because I quoted first, without knowing their budget.

This month, I ask you for budget first, if I can work with it, fine, if not, I'll ask for something better. It's working already sef.

Hey! Whatever works for you tho.

Great Month. cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good Afternoon....

I need PayPal fund of $2000 - $5000 and Fiverr fund is also welcome too.

Buzz me up via my contact details on my signature.

#Purple Mastermind cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
FxTizzle:

Do you buy paypal?
Yes. You can reach my number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yes. You can reach my number

bro what niche are into on Fiverr...? am trying to diversify my niche to hot selling niche... After my exams o...
hope niche diversity is welcome et all.. Lols
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 350 to $1

Paypal Rate 315 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
small change ($50) paypal funds needed to be sold. Quote me with your best rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by realone2012: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
abeynoni:
In 1 sentence. Jack of all trade master of every.
Pls bro, what's your username on fiverr. So we can talk on there. I need tips on how to go about them. Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
I need 200,000 YouTube views for $5. if you can give me your username so I order it on fiver.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fasa199(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
I need 200,000 YouTube views for $5. contact me asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bro what niche are into on Fiverr...? am trying to diversify my niche to hot selling niche... After my exams o...
hope niche diversity is welcome et all.. Lols

I am currently mojor in RESEARCH AND SUMMARY with littile diversification into blog (article) writing and virtual assistant. However, I am not enjoying (not making enough money related to stress required to complete the job). So, I am trying to CHANGE TOTALLY into graphics as I have a background in it - just need to learn a little more.

You can diversify or change also. white board explainer is also there. But what I have noticed on fiveer is that consistency to a niche (average to hot niches) guarantee regular flow. So, it's not too good to dive into different field. If you like digital marketing, make sure 90% of your GIGS are in that niche - not one gig in blog writing, another in whiteboard, anotehr in web development. Buyer will think you are not focus. I learnt this through personal experience.

If you need help with video lectures or software, let me know. I can share anyone at my disposal with you.

Regards
TABBAZ

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
small change ($50) paypal funds needed to be sold. Quote me with your best rates.
340 then you send to my email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
the only reason why i did not go into article writing is because of laziness and my vocabulary,

now i want to share some detailed secret on how to excel in writing article as a NIGERIAN but i am lazy to write it

i will do this by weekend

( i post this so as to not disspoint myself )

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Singapore1:
the only reason why i did not go into article writing is because of laziness and my vocabulary,

now i want to share some detailed secret on how to excel in writing article as a NIGERIAN but i am lazy to write it

i will do this by weekend

( i post this so as to not disspoint myself )

boss pls bring it on ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tabbaz:

I am currently mojor in RESEARCH AND SUMMARY with littile diversification into blog (article) writing and virtual assistant. However, I am not enjoying (not making enough money related to stress required to complete the job). So, I am trying to CHANGE TOTALLY into graphics as I have a background in it - just need to learn a little more.

You can diversify or change also. white board explainer is also there. But what I have noticed on fiveer is that consistency to a niche (average to hot niches) guarantee regular flow. So, it's not too good to dive into different field. If you like digital marketing, make sure 90% of your GIGS are in that niche - not one gig in blog writing, another in whiteboard, anotehr in web development. Buyer will think you are not focus. I learnt this through personal experience.

If you need help with video lectures or software, let me know. I can share anyone at my disposal with you.

Regards
TABBAZ

thanks for the tips, I go like the video tutorial pls share
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
For those who are Newbies on How to Earn on the internet, downloading Youtube video or buying video tutorials on how to make money will take you a long process before you can really start to make sustainable income, YES this is as a result of the technicalities that are involved but if you are willing to learn how to earn sustainable income, or you just want to know how to set up your FIVERR account the right way simply follow the information on in this link here and you can be making tons of Dollars in a LEGITIMATE WAY

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lovadeshy: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
hello guys, I just started my fiverr Buz fully a month ago and yet to be receiving orders. I've being a silent reader of the posts here and let me just say you guys are great! please I need tips on how to be getting frequent orders and some tips on hot selling gigs this time. big guys in the house kindly help your brother in struggle.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Justhil(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please guys, I just finished reading reasonable pages of this post... I'm almost set to delve into this fiverr biz but I have been nursing the idea for some months now but my fear is not to struggle much and my effort in form of cash will remain online without any means of withdrawal. So my pressing question is, hope the means of withdrawing one's fiverr earnings isn't that tedious as PayPal and shit as I plan using naija ip? Cos I no wan waste my precious time without reaping the fruit... I'm learning graphic desings like logo, flyer using Adobe photoshop and illustrator warming up for fiverr. Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss pls bring it on ooo
Bros, your laziness. Is it natural or deliberate?

Na you dey find article writing software upandan cheesy grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

thanks for the tips, I go like the video tutorial pls share

If it's on whiteboard animation, the VideoScribe owner have video lecture 1-7 and it's on YouTube. Let me know your particular interested niche so as to know which video to share.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Justhil:
Please guys, I just finished reading reasonable pages of this post... I'm almost set to delve into this fiverr biz but I have been nursing the idea for some months now but my fear is not to struggle much and my effort in form of cash will remain online without any means of withdrawal. So my pressing question is, hope the means of withdrawing one's fiverr earnings isn't that tedious as PayPal and shit as I plan using naija ip? Cos I no wan waste my precious time without reaping the fruit... I'm learning graphic desings like logo, flyer using Adobe photoshop and illustrator warming up for fiverr. Lol
Bros start abeg. Getting your money is not that tedious. Besides many of us abroad are willing to to buy the dollar you make. Good luck

Regards
TABBAZ

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Porthos: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Francgoz:
My own niche is keyword research and SEO analysis. I help buyers improve their search rankings. The reason why fiverr declines your request is because you are using it as a means of advertising your gig and nt looking for sellers. So posting request is meant for only buyers. It is only your duty to send offers to those buyers requests.

Please how do you perform a keyword research and seo analysis? I need someone to put me through..... please guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Hello pls i need a review on my upwork account and i will pay into your local bank account.

Pls get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2016
hiboth:
Hello pls i need a review on my upwork account and i will pay into your local bank account.

Pls get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

i have an upwork account with 3 ratings already with some ONGOING PROJECTS, its in copy, contents, and ebook writing. I willing to sell the account all you need is to change the details to yours and start bidding. Instead of buying review on new account. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Princepri:

i have an upwork account with 3 ratings already with some ONGOING PROJECTS, its in copy, contents, and ebook writing. I willing to sell the account all you need is to change the details to yours and start bidding. Instead of buying review on new account. cool
I need the review is urgent and i we pay into your nigeria bank account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2016
hiboth:

I need the review is urgent and i we pay into your nigeria bank account.
just tell me how much you are willing to pay. You know how it is diffcult to get Reviews on new account on upwork, even US freelancers no dey find am easy for that place cool.
besides i have replied your PM cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.