Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1627143 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abuklaw(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

the only state wey I never enter for North Central and North West na Plateau, all the rest na my zone

#ConfamArewaBoi
chineke! I thought say na me be ajala travel, never knew somebody knows Nigeria more than buhari. I throway salute for you ooooo. Your likes no go like tying jobs but ones that give you the chance to tour places.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spartanian(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

Which side
Z town
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

the only state wey I never enter for North Central and North West na Plateau, all the rest na my zone

#ConfamArewaBoi
Oga khassy whatsup nah? Seems I will fry egg for you before we talk outside Fiverr....oh.. I mean Nairaland. Since you collected my number last year I never here from you I seriously need your help oo

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Abuklaw:
That's a lovely coincidence. I also reside in samaaru but outside Zaria now.

I have sent you a personal message. Please reply so that I can communicate when I come around in the next few days.
okay no prob boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itsabdul(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Thanks a bunch sir, please can I have your whatsapp number to put me through in this processes of fiverr, I just concluded my national diploma and no placement for my IT and I think I can just go on wif this..
You can contact me through the email on my website, I'm not always readily available on Whatsapp.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Boss Khassy,
Abeg help me view my account too, it seems the account don die or mayb fiverr don put am for trash can me dont know what to do created it Oct 1st...

www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anybody that wants to outsource a job that has to do with Photoshop should pm me for a very very affordable price ... Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
some buyers just don't know the meaning of 4 star
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Help oh, just got an order on my social media management gig. He wants me to make posts on his facebook page I asked for the login details to the account, he asked for my email instead and said he'd make me an editor. Any one knows what that means?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beemhan:
Help oh, just got an order on my social media management gig. He wants me to make posts on his facebook page I asked for the login details to the account, he asked for my email instead and said he'd make me an editor. Any one knows what that means?

You need to create a USA FB acct, so he can add you as one of the admins of the page. My opinion tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
See ehn! To earn and succeed on fiverr, you need enough patience, Consistency, and a working brain. That $100 order came from a Pakistani, (one of the most dreaded people to deal with on fiverr) lol.
- niche was virtual assistant and can you imagine I billed him $150 for just US PayPal account creation, he Sha bargained blabla telling me he'll still hire me to become his permanent website content writer as well and we finally agreed to $100.
New account without a level yet smiley just 1 order and about 17 days (yunno your account must be a month old + positive reviews b4 you can receive your badge) left so I can earn my level 1 badge,
Every order I have received on my fiverr accounts were all from buyers request page. The secret? My proposal was the bomb!!!
Thanks to the creator of this thread, more blessing brother..
I joined fiverr September 1 after adsense banned my account with over $400 on August 12(friday, I can never forget that day ehn after I don hope and promise girlfriend plenty things chsiii) and today I'm grateful about how far and how successful I've went.
Note: CONSISTENCY AND PATIENCE IS THE KEY IF YOU WANNA SUCCEED ON FIVERR. It's not a get rich quick scheme.
God bless everyone's hustle, let us all keep winning. More blessings and $$$
ps: screenshot wasn't posted to brag or whatever, but to motivate my brothers & sisters who're hustlers on fiverr and other online money making platform. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win..

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I still be boy....I stay around Jawom area...make we relate unto upwork na....I will send you pm with my number.
I replied with my number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Phony200:
Fiverr withdrawal/PayPal exchange still on... WhatsApp only for best rates.
whats your paypal rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
$393 payoneer available for sale @ N430.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
celestialAgent:
Life and death lipsrsealed

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Instant paypal available..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
JohnieWalker:

okay no prob boss
Boss can you put me through on that Slogan and Taglines.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
I get $39 fiverr PayPal who go EPP me withdraw?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
Oga khassy whatsup nah? Seems I will fry egg for you before we talk outside Fiverr....oh.. I mean Nairaland. Since you collected my number last year I never here from you I seriously need your help oo

I no d understand wetin you mean by frying egg

The last time you just quote me say na wa ooo, say you go need fry egg for me.... Abeg how I wan understand wetin fry egg mean??

Btw
I don't remember collecting your number, ypu said you'll drop it when I come online and you never did abi I no remember ni??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Abuklaw:
chineke! I thought say na me be ajala travel, never knew somebody knows Nigeria more than buhari. I throway salute for you ooooo. Your likes no go like tying jobs but ones that give you the chance to tour places.

The way I d always travel ehnnnnn... Sha my dream na to go on vacation with NatGeoWild to Antarctica during their winter sail sha but $5,500 no be shereshere oooo

I d hope say one day I go fit afford am Sha.... Baba God puck my call abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
nice peeps in here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
please help critic and review abeg embarassed lipsrsealed

https://www.fiverr.com/pistis1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nzecorneboy: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
khassy:

I no d understand wetin you mean by frying egg

The last time you just quote me say na wa ooo, say you go need fry egg for me.... Abeg how I wan understand wetin fry egg mean??

Btw
I don't remember collecting your number, ypu said you'll drop it when I come online and you never did abi I no remember ni??
I dropped it and you said I should delete it that you have taken it. OK here is it again. , tell me when you collect it so that I can edit it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds at very good rates.

I buy from $100 and above.

Rate starts from N350 to N411.

Whatsapp or call: +447417597912.

NB: Any withdrawal exceeding $500 attracts 1.5% bonus.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
I dropped it and you said I should delete it that you have taken it. OK here is it again, tell me when you collect it so that I can edit it
Seen
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls I will be needing a sound php developer and wordpress expert as friend and partner so we can handle fiverr projects together..

I no wan kill myself ontop fiverr..my account is growing beyond my expectation...I was hoping I will reach 1k in my 2nd month but the workload is just much that I had to cancel one of my order in progress this evening ...I have not had 4hours sleep since yesterday. Job almost completed but the wicked buyer had to cancel the order and request refund...(Meself don delete him cpanel na...I vex)

So pls two more project approaching deadline...I will need you (programmer + wordpress expect) to be my partner...

Please Quote Me...If you meet the criteria

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by louie3(m): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2016
bestspoke:
Pls I will be needing a sound php developer and wordpress expert as friend and partner so we can handle fiverr projects together..

I no wan kill myself ontop fiverr..my account is growing beyond my expectation...I was hoping I will reach 1k in my 2nd month but the workload is just much that I had to cancel one of my order in progress this evening ...I have not had 4hours sleep since yesterday. Job almost completed but the wicked buyer had to cancel the order and request refund...(Meself don delete him cpanel na...I vex)

So pls two more project approaching deadline...I will need you (programmer + wordpress expect) to be my partner...

Please Quote Me...If you meet the criteria

Thanks

I can code in PHP(Expert) and I know Wordpress(Intermediate). Though I just created a gig for programming Niche.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 13, 2016
$393 payoneer available for sale @ N430
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Buying:

skrill: 410/$
payoneer: 405/$
paypal: 370/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2016
pussygotlips:
I get $39 fiverr PayPal who go EPP me withdraw?

I will. contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016
plz how can I change my Fiverr email its contradicting PayPal and I can't withdrawn through exchanger.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2016
please house, which VPN can I use to open foreign account successfully in fiverr on android phone ( chrome browser). I have tried few ones but they didn't work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.