Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618558 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Beemhan:

Thanks a lot bro, we'v sorted it out

ok, did you use you naija fb acct?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Does anybody have grammarly premium here?

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blym4real: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tabbaz:

This happened to me when my former paypal was banned. A client nairalander sent direct paypal based on our earlier discussion befoe the account was limited. I paid him full cash though to protect my name and since I am sure to get my money after 6 month.

However, some limitation allows refunding previous buyer if it's paypal to paypal. but I doubt if it's possible to refund fiverr withdrawal. Ask your exchanger to check the level of limitation

All limitations accept refunding.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
All this dollar you people are looking for upanda angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hian, na wa oooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Phony200:

Thanks for the advice... PayPal puts a lot of things into consideration before banning you. Location, IP, account history and transaction profile. I've been banned before and a proof of ID and phone call to PayPal resolved it in less than an hour. Still, I'll be careful.

PayPal direct must be received via payment only, never F&F, also update shipping and tracking details after payment. Even if the sender account is high-risk, you the receiver will be covered by Seller's Protection. And the decent thing for any exchanger is to delete all emails linked at close of day so that if you do get banned, the collateral damage is limited.

In other news, Fiverr/PayPal withdrawal still ongoing. Come through grin

Now I see!!! you definitely know the password of PayPal in fact the REAL MVP when it comes to withdrawals.

Thumbs up wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Linqsz:

Brotherly, help me observe this account and the gigs.

Fiverr.com/sonia_write

Thanks

Where una d see all this fine fine girls picture wey una d use as DP na shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hi, my name is Sonia. I am a content writer and marketing expert with a zeal to help you elevate your business profitably. I create content that helps in the better positioning of an organization. I am friendly,dedicated and ready to work for you,

Include a call to action and end your sentence with full stop and not comma...

Your DP fine oooooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tabbaz:
I need payoneer between 200 - 400 @420/$

contact me pls if you have minimum of 200 for sale

you can reach me from now till anothr 2hrs or from tomorow morning to 5pm nigeria time

thanks
I have $293 payoneer ready.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
khassy:

Where una d see all this fine fine girls picture wey una d use as DP na shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hi, my name is Sonia. I am a content writer and marketing expert with a zeal to help you elevate your business profitably. I create content that helps in the better positioning of an organization. I am friendly,dedicated and ready to work for you,

Lol.... Na google give me pix oh!

Thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Tabbaz:

This happened to me when my former paypal was banned. A client nairalander sent direct paypal based on our earlier discussion befoe the account was limited. I paid him full cash though to protect my name and since I am sure to get my money after 6 month.

However, some limitation allows refunding previous buyer if it's paypal to paypal. but I doubt if it's possible to refund fiverr withdrawal. Ask your exchanger to check the level of limitation

just when I contacted you before making withdrawal,
I was thinking the money will be on my mail as usual,
I never know it works that way,
I thank God sha, the money is not that much even thou every single naira count these DAys.
the ban will be lifted after 5 months.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Who can vouch for Tabbaz ? I am about to transact biz with him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
obasy09:
110% recommended. Highly recommended.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
obasy09:

10000%
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
obasy09:
Trusted 100% confirmed, Even PAYPAL and SKRILL make him their Ambassador in Nigeria...lolz cool dude..big up Tabbaz!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aram1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any one with PayPal fund.. . Minimum 100$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Guys pls help me check out this gig .. Am yet to receive an order @ www.fiverr.com/pixelanimations
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
frankmoney:
Guys pls help me check out this gig .. Am yet to receive an order @ www.fiverr.com/pi
xelanimations
Remove that Am a before khassy sees it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
paulsir:

Remove that Am a before khassy sees it.
I don't get u sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pulsating but nice transaction with Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
khassy:

left Samaru/Kwangila/Sabo/Cinema/PZ/South Gate a while ago..... trying to see if i can enter KD this december

I miss KD walahi
boss please review my account @ www.fiverr.com/pixelanimations am yet to get an order
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Boss Khassy, Abeg help me view my account too, it seems the account don die or mayb fiverr don put am for trash can me dont know what to do created it Oct 1st...

www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bongolistik(m): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2016
obasy09:
endorsed come rain come sunshine.. Fear not for he is over legit

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
..Boss mi,sorry 4 replying late.It is branding.I just created a gig on helping sm1 brainstorm a product,business,book, or website name ..dat all sir...
you have not still replied my pm, i wanted to ask how u delivergigs on the niche. do i just type my results neatly on ms word and send after editing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Boss Khassy,
Abeg help me view my account too, it seems
the account don die or mayb fiverr don put am
for trash can me dont know what to do
created it Oct 1st...

www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07
lolzzz grin grin grin Omo get 300 view to boast you gigz cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:
Hmmmmm

I wonder why no one is offering gig s to help people create killer gigs, I swear if you can do this even if na only for Nairaland, you go tire for orders wey you go d get.

You know how many people need this service

#ThinkOutsideTheBox
boss pls check out my gig and tell me how i can improve, yet to make a single sale but the account isnt up to a week old though thanks.

fiverr.com/ericaadams
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

please review my account boss @ www.fiverr.com/pixelanimations
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
frankmoney:
please review my account boss @ www.fiverr.com/pixelanimations
See how you just dey fly the 9ja flag.. i doubt if u realli gonna make a cent with dat color. Our able brothers don spoil our reputation in d International market
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2016
Wazzaowner:

See how you just dey fly the 9ja flag.. i doubt if u realli gonna make a cent with dat color. Our able brothers don spoil our reputation in d International market
ahh .. Is it possible to change location ??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everyone.....

Sell Your Bitcion, Payoneer , Fiverr ,Neteller @ Reasonable Price With Instant Payment Upon Receiving Your Fund.

1Bitcion Fund=N490

1Payoneer Fund=N415

1 Netteller Fund=N415

1Fiverr,Upwork Fund N380-385

Please kindly find my contact below my profile signature....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2016
3RNEST:

lolzzz grin grin grin Omo get 300 view to boast you gigz cool
How wil i do that bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

please help me review abeg

https://www.fiverr.com/pistis1

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.