Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618561 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds at good rates.
Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2016
frankmoney:
please review my account boss @ www.fiverr.com/pixelanimations

Your profile picture is off,
You studied archi and youre doing animation,,,, Use something like Photography instead of archi

Your skill set is too small... Only photoshop and digital art... add something like Adobe Illustrator, after effect, lightroom, indesign etc

I draw professional and top notch portraits . Turn your picture into a realistic cartoon portrait for your social media profile pictures , birthdays and special events . Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

You don't draw, you create
They should't feel free to contact you, they SHOULD CONTACT YOU

Hi,
I am a professional photographer and graphic artist with over & years of experience. I turn pictures into realistic cartoon portraits that are eye catching and (WHATEVER YOU WANt TO SAY). I deliver my orders promptly without negatively affecting the quality of my work.
ORDER NOW.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2016
3RNEST:
I need fiverr someone to create a mind blowing gig for my USA Acct??

I would create a mind blowing gig for your profile on fiverr

http://fiverr.com/linker?view=gig&gig_id=56330909
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2016
feminineA:

please help me review abeg

https://www.fiverr.com/pistis1
Get a real life image as your DP

I'm very good with business analysis, data entry, pdf to word, pdf to Excel, Market research, Virtual assistance. I'm very vast in my field and I ensure my clients are very satisfied with my job. Also work is done efficiently and effectively

Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a business analyst and data entry professional with over 5 years of hands on experience. I am quite versatile and with a skill set covering Market research, Virtual assistance and document conversion, you are assured of a quality service.
ORDER NOW
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

Get a real life image as your DP

I'm very good with business analysis, data entry, pdf to word, pdf to Excel, Market research, Virtual assistance. I'm very vast in my field and I ensure my clients are very satisfied with my job. Also work is done efficiently and effectively

Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a business analyst and data entry professional with over 5 years of hands on experience. I am quite versatile and with a skill set covering Market research, Virtual assistance and document conversion, you are assured of a quality service.
ORDER NOW

Thanks Khassy. please where do i get the image?just from google?what of copyright infringement?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Anyone has paypal funds for sale? very cheap abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2016
sexfabregas:

boss pls check out my gig and tell me how i can improve, yet to make a single sale but the account isnt up to a week old though thanks.

fiverr.com/ericaadams

Dreams, Goals and Greatness
This is not a motivational seminar

Hi, My name is Erica. I am a 23 year old business administration graduate,full time creative writer and owner of a lifestyle and business website. I have a lot of experience in business branding, business startups, social media marketing and quality SEO content writing

Hi,
I am Erica, a branding expert with over 7 years of experience in the marketing sector. Let me bring my vast experience in helping brands and start ups move to the next level in your business.
CONTACT ME
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Boss Khassy,
Abeg help me view my account too, it seems
the account don die or mayb fiverr don put am
for trash can me dont know what to do
created it Oct 1st...

www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07
Get a real life image, stop all this google first page pics

World's Best Article Writing Service!!! 100% Reliable Service. I assure you quality work within your budget and time restriction. Customer satisfaction is my 1st priority. I will be glad to work for you. Thanks for visiting my profile.

Hi, I am a professional writer with a knack for original and reader engaging articles. My articles are both interesting to read and plagiarism free. I write contents for blogs, websites, assignments and general articles with prompt delivery without negation on quality.
ORDER NOW

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2016
feminineA:

Thanks Khass y. please where do i get the image?just from google?what of copyright infringement?

Facbook, Instragam are better places to get images than google
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seajae: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Can anybody direct me on how to get the cracked version of videoscribe or explaindio?
Anyone?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

Your profile picture is off,
You studied archi and youre doing animation,,,, Use something like Photography instead of archi

Your skill set is too small... Only photoshop and digital art... add something like Adobe Illustrator, after effect, lightroom, indesign etc

I draw professional and top notch portraits . Turn your picture into a realistic cartoon portrait for your social media profile pictures , birthdays and special events . Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

You don't draw, you create
They should't feel free to contact you, they SHOULD CONTACT YOU

Hi,
I am a professional photographer and graphic artist with over & years of experience. I turn pictures into realistic cartoon portraits that are eye catching and (WHATEVER YOU WANt TO SAY). I deliver my orders promptly without negatively affecting the quality of my work.
ORDER NOW.
thanks a lot boss ... Someone said I can't get a sale since my location is Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
41.60$ fiverr paypal funds for sale please quote with ur rate o...no time to check time

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

Get a real life image, stop all this google first page pics

World's Best Article Writing Service!!! 100% Reliable Service. I assure you quality work within your budget and time restriction. Customer satisfaction is my 1st priority. I will be glad to work for you. Thanks for visiting my profile.

Hi, I am a professional writer with a knack for original and reader engaging articles. My articles are both interesting to read and plagiarism free. I write contents for blogs, websites, assignments and general articles with prompt delivery without negation on quality.
ORDER NOW
Thanks boss... You're good.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fantasy7800: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,
I need an academic writer proficient in Harvard referencing style for an urgent writing job. You'd also need to have a laptop, stable internet connection and an alternative source of power. If you have all of these, please drop your contact and I'll get back to you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2016
fantasy7800:
Hi all,
I need an academic writer proficient in Harvard referencing style for an urgent writing job. You'd also need to have a laptop, stable internet connection and an alternative source of power. If you have all of these, please drop your contact and I'll get back to you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
How wil i do that bro

Whatsapp 08160403222
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
How wil i do that bro

Whatsapp 08160403222
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Whatsapp 08160403222
I'll message u boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by feminineA: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
khassy:

Facbook, Instragam are better places to get images than google

Okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
frankmoney:
thanks a lot boss ... Someone said I can't get a sale since my location is Nigeria

that means you didnt really read the basics of this thread

NEVER OPEN A WRITING GIG OR ANY VERY COMPETITIVE NICHE WITH A NIGERIAN PROFILE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yeah, back from ban(BFB) grin cool

They just banned me for nothing

Good to be back grin

More $$$

TGIF
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
frankmoney:

You can have sales with Nigeria account but if you are not comfortable then you can open a foreign account. Your niche determines everything. I have seen Nigeria accounts that are doing well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
sexfabregas:

you have not still replied my pm, i wanted to ask how u delivergigs on the niche. do i just type my results neatly on ms word and send after editing?
..boss please I am so sorry..I dnt knw hw nairaland Pm wrks.Please 4give ya guy nd dnt be angry..... ....Boss Yes you put ya works neatly in Ms wrd nd u deliver yr wrks ...buh save ya files so in case d buyer z trying 2 play smart. Thanks and once again I am sorry.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Those in social media management please help.. am at this point i want to act more professional at this point...

Hey Sussan,

Thanks for your reply, the management will be for facebook and twitter only.
The current page is https://www.facebook.com/.....(removed) and the first thing I will be doing is upgrading the design, cover, logo etc.
After we have the branding right we can work on the facebook managment.
So what will be the monthly price for let´s say, 2 posts on twitter every day, and one post on facebook?
We can respond to visitors as a lot will speak Spanish as well.

And what will your activities be regarding content creation?

please how much can i charge this guy?

and as per creating content what shud i tell him?

its urgent please

cc: all
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
skitkid2:
Yeah, back from ban(BFB) grin cool

They just banned me for nothing

Good to be back grin

More $$$

TGIF

Back from 24hrs ban as well for placing my dollar advert in all bold
For God sake I see people do this everyday without getting banned
People write contact details on and post it and nothing happens
It seems there are VIP in nairaland and floor memeber cool cool

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
bongolistik:
endorsed come rain come sunshine.. Fear not for he is over legit

Thanks for the recommedation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
obasy09:
Pulsating but nice transaction with Tabbaz

grin grin grin GTB to other bank 20 minutes stuff shiver obasy small. Thanks for the trust...$393 no be small thing for this buhari era. I understand your fear
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
3RNEST:

Trusted 100% confirmed, Even PAYPAL and SKRILL make him their Ambassador in Nigeria...lolz cool dude..big up Tabbaz!!

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
My take is ... go to fiverr. Look at the skills you can learn very well. Then go acquire the skill. Best of luck!

EmmyBusko:
Please what skill can I learn very fast and again if there is area(s) you can help me with in term of skills cos I don't think I have any skill to go on with fiverr now.... thanks in advanced, I'm awaiting your response sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Segibambo:

I would create a mind blowing gig for your profile on fiverr

http://fiverr.com/linker?view=gig&gig_id=56330909
as in FREE cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.