Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613569 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Morning freelancers. How do you guys receive payments from Fiverr? - I have a Nigerian Paypal account which I tried withdrawing to using another freelance client, but just realized I won't be able to receive payments (I thought this has been resolved), the other alternative provided is a direct bank transfer via Payoneer, and this would require a Payoneer debit card which will prolly take eons to get here, do I have to wait before I can make withdrawals? Or can I make withdrawals and make use of third-party exchangers?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2016
dablazor:
Morning freelancers. How do you guys receive payments from Fiverr? - I have a Nigerian Paypal account which I tried withdrawing to using another freelance client, but just realized I won't be able to receive payments (I thought this has been resolved), the other alternative provided is a direct bank transfer via Payoneer, and this would require a Payoneer debit card which will prolly take eons to get here, do I have to wait before I can make withdrawals? Or can I make withdrawals and make use of third-party exchangers?
you can simply withdraw into an email that is not associated with paypal and contact Fxtizzle to buy. However, you can request for payoneer card, it usually arrives within a month

Click here to register your Payoneer and get a free $25

https:// share. payoneer. com/nav/LZcUK7frBqFUcRZGwOl
zns900Hq3TVSQ4Nfnij7Ia5VudK
6rrjz5KcIkpf8vKPyjwi8alE4y0n
In_53lRfiFYA2

Ps: Remove the spaces
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
I am a living testimony of this thread... I have been a silent reader of this thread since July but I didn't open my fiverr account not until September all because I want to get it right as soon as I open my account. I nagivated through fiverr site to see a service I could offer, after some hours of doing that, I created my account and dropped it here for review. For like 3 weeks of no sale, I came back here to seek help for my account to see where I v gone wrong. Last week, my first order was asif I won a lottery and since then, it has been a hit back to back with positive reviews although yet to be a level one seller and hopefully become one soon..... NOTE: I never bought reviews cos someone advised me against it. I am using this medium to say a big Thankyou to beatzone, venzal, khassy, tabbaz, skitkid and everyone who has contributed to dis thread in one way or the order. I am so grateful.

CC beatzone, venzal, tabbaz, khassy skitkid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Beemhan:
thanks. It's resolved now. He was able to get a refund even though he was the one that Marked the order as complete. It's possible if you contact customer support.

And what was the reason for refund request?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
I am a living testimony of this thread... I have been a silent reader of this thread since July but I didn't open my fiverr account not until September all because I want to get it right as soon as I open my account. I nagivated through fiverr site to see a service I could offer, after some hours of doing that, I created my account and dropped it here for review. For like 3 weeks of no sale, I came back here to seek help for my account to see where I v gone wrong. Last week, my first order was asif I won a lottery and since then, it has been a hit back to back with positive reviews although yet to be a level one seller and hopefully become one soon..... NOTE: I never bought reviews cos someone advised me against it. I am using this medium to say a big Thankyou to beatzone, venzal, khassy, tabbaz, skitkid and everyone who has contributed to dis thread in one way or the order. I am so grateful.

CC beatzone, venzal, tabbaz, khassy skitkid
Keep winning
more$$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oya na. Make una helep me reason my accounts. My specialty is writing and data computation.
Fiverr.com/Okwukweka
Fiverr.com/concisedwriter
I think something is wrong with the gigs or my profile. So I'm soliciting your help in spotting the problems. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guys please help me!!

I can't find my best and only selling gig!

Could it be as a result of changing my About this gig yesterday by copying and editing one level 2 sellers gig

Or sending a message through "deliver now" to a seller who ordered without contacting me?... I only did this cause I needed to get information about his target country and niche...

Pls guys, what do I do?... And can this gig be brought back? If not, let me just move on.

The gig is now showing on denied gig. Chai!!

What do I do please, is there a solution at all?
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
fiverr fund for sale @ 400, indicate I'll get at you on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:
Guys please help me!!

Could it be as a result of changing my About this gig yesterday by copying and editing one level 2 sellers gig

Or sending a message through "deliver now" to a seller who ordered without contacting me?... I only did this cause I needed to get information about his target country and niche...

Pls guys, what do I do?... And can this gig be brought back? If not, let me just move on.

Thanks
Gig gone and gone forever(if you don't appeal or stuff), check your e-mail, fiverr sent you a message about the gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
SchoolCare:

Gig gone and gone forever(if you don't appeal or stuff), check your e-mail, fiverr sent you a message about the gig

Please put me through, I don't mind appealing.

Here's the message I just saw:

We need you to update your Gig: provide 10000 Responsive Email list as per your niche so that it passes our content review.

This Gig has been removed due to being flagged as spam, misleading users or illegal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:

We need you to update your Gig: provide 10000 Responsive Email list as per your niche so that it passes our content review.

This Gig has been removed due to being flagged as spam, misleading users or illegal.
I had same issue on friday last week, although it was not my best selling gig, but a or an almost copied gig from a top seller, Fiverr penalizes heavily for this. I quickly deleted the gig with two reviews and created a new one, with my contents original.

I don't think you could win this war, just move on.. at least them no wipe your $$$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
What do you do when you can not afford to cancel a $120 job and yet you don't have the slightest idea on how to go about it?

Outsourcing on fiverr? Those I came across sef no grab due to the fact that limited info was provided by the buyer.

I actually requested for more details but he doesn't have an idea as well as it is given to him by his boss to be taken care of.

No way am cancelling that order.

Nah Excel Simulation Task

Ejo e dakun e sanu aje.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
SchoolCare:

I had same issue on friday last week, although it was not my best selling gig, but a or an almost copied gig from a top seller, Fiverr penalizes heavily for this. I quickly deleted the gig with two reviews and created a new one, with my contents original.

I don't think you could win this war, just move on.. at least them no wipe your $$$

Chai!.... So the reviews are gone?

My hard earned reviews and only selling gig that would have taken me to level one with just to orders remaining.

So what about the pending deliveries I have?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:

Chai!.... So the reviews are gone?

My hard earned reviews and only selling gig that would have taken me to level one with just to orders remaining.

So what about the pending deliveries I have?
awww sorry boss, it's a pity. As per your pending deliveries, create a new gig ASAP, still deliver the orders as at when due.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
SchoolCare:

awww sorry boss, it's a pity. As per your pending deliveries, create a new gig ASAP, still deliver the orders as at when due.

OK thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:
Guys please help me!!

Thanks
mate sorry about that, you can always create another. yet to get my phone I should I ve been in touch
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
RAFIC:
Hello guys, I am quite new to fiverr.
Please How do I make a comment on fiverr forum or open a new thread over there? Really finding it difficult......

Meanwhile, my impressions(don't know what those are) are going up, but nothing else seems to be happening on my gig. Can any long timer help me review my gigs? Preferably someone into writing and editing.

Here's my link https://www.fiverr.com/frass_writer

Please I would greatly appreciate any form of help right now. Thanks.

Cc: Beatzone, Khassy, Dygeasy

Hello guys, please help a brother with some advice and profile review. Thanks.

cc paulsir schoolcare abbeynoni etc.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
$70 Paypal available..

Send PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
paulsir:

mate sorry about that, you can always create another. yet to get my phone I should I ve been in touch

Thanks. I understand.

Just confused....I almost hit level one oh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:

Thanks. I understand.

Just confused....I almost hit level one oh
Reason we need more than one account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
am confuse, my gigs just disappear from Fiverr top search. how do I get t back to top ranking.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
skitkid2:

Share your success tips grin
I have made over $500 in just two months on Fiverr. It is quite small but it has really helped me on a long-run. What baffles me is that I have earned this amount as a novice. I believe with time and dedication to it I can make more out of it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mojeed4(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Jtvinci:
I have made over $500 in just two months on Fiverr. It is quite small but it has really helped me on a long-run. What baffles me is that I have earned this amount as a novice. I believe with time and dedication to it I can make more out of it.

What niche are you to earn that as a novice boss? Help a novice to.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Is there any consequence if I add an exchanger's PayPal to my Fiverr account? Or precaution to take? And can I remove the account later?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 1:20am On Oct 28, 2016
nkhay:

contact customer care and ask to know the specific problem with the gig. they might let you edit it and it goes back on live again. even if you open a new gig and do the same thing it will get banned. so you need to know what is wrong so you can avoid repeating it .

in my opinion I think it is because of the GIG. most people use such services to get emails to send spam and spamming is illegal in he US.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 2:53am On Oct 28, 2016
I greet all the bosses in the house. Please I need you to help me review my account and tell me what I need to do embarassed
My link is : Fiverr.com/debbyscribe

I'll appreciate your quick response. Thanks

Cc: beatzone, klexycole, Khassy, dygeasy, tabbaz, skitkid and others please help a brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2016
harnuh01:
I greet all the bosses in the house. Please I need you to help me review my account and tell me what I need to do embarassed

Cc: beatzone, klexycole, Khassy, dygeasy, tabbaz, skitkid and others please help a brother

Get desperate and hunt for customers

I don't think anything is wrong with your profile

Make unbelievable offers on buyer request

Share your gigs on your social media accounts

More$$$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Help me review this account bosses since Oct 1st no single order. www.fiverr.com/pro_writer07
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2016
TCD:

contact customer care and ask to know the specific problem with the gig. they might let you edit it and it goes back on live again. even if you open a new gig and do the same thing it will get banned. so you need to know what is wrong so you can avoid repeating it .

in my opinion I think it is because of the GIG. most people use such services to get emails to send spam and spamming is illegal in he US.

OK thanks. Though I created another exact gig and it's active.
There are so many people offering email lists gig on fiverr. Let me contact them first.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2016
harnuh01:

grin grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2016
nkhay:

OK thanks. Though I created another exact gig and it's active.
There are so many people offering email lists gig on fiverr. Let me contact them first.

They banned my best selling gig last week which was academic writing. I contacted them and they told me writing papers for people is not allowed on fiverr as it can be viewed as plagiarism. Meanwhile many people are offering the same services.

Anyway, I was told I can only offer to "help" people with such services and not do the actual writing. so I begged them to let me edit the gig so as not to lose my reviews and they agreed. so I simply changed "I will write essays" to "I will assist you in your essay" and it was approved.

yours might be along those lines . spamming is illegal in the US. try contact them and know specifically what is wrong so you can edit the gig as appropriate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.