Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607330 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Sunboy you no they whatsapp? Do you buyer fiverr PayPal funds? And Payoneer at the moment?

I buy only payoneer for now sir.

I called you just now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
khassy:

oga when you go begin buy paypal na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I will as soon as PayPal officially allow Nigerians to receive funds officially sir.

I can't fit to risk my money with them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
klexycole:

Plus $30 card maintenance grin grin

Na card maintenance i sabi o
Which one b 50dollar again
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Article REWRITERS, NOT ARTICLE WRITERS... please see this.

How do you guys rewrite contents /articles please with less or almost no grammatical errors in the output? What software or website please? Be it paid or free.
I just bagged a huge rewritten project which would run for 30days and I have tried using spin bot, free article spinner, and couples of others. I need to say I was very disappointed at the output I got from those rewriters , errors upon errors.
Please if you won't be comfortable typing it here, kindly send me a pm sad

Very simple

Change "nairaland is the bomb in nigeria to nairaland seem to be the bomb back in naija"

Just keep.changing words.

See another example

Change "i wish to go to school tomorrow" to " going to school tomorrow still remains my ultimate wish"

This is my major

Rewriting stuffs

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
ladyF:
cry cry cry
You don't need to cry babyF, i will just apologized, he's right to say anythinq, NO P....GOD dey!! angry angry embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

I buy only payoneer for now sir.

I called you just now.

Oh. So na you call? Na "tomboy" I they hear sef cheesy You called with a different number as well Sha. I go alert you later bro. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Linqsz:

Lol... They guy Don too happy na.. Em think say na free grin

Lol.... Leave, dem wn run from PayPal wahala without knowing say payoneer get their own too

cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Yeah...
This is perhaps my last post on this issue. The guy knows that I sent the fund, but the fund got hanged due to bank technical issue. I also sent him #1,100 for transport when he said he was broke. The transaction was from the same bank. The second transaction was[b] successful.[/b]
I alredy attached the proof that I sent the money. Though the screen shoot only show his bank, due to the fact that I did not shoot during the transaction, it was account statement I later shoot.

He claim he has waited for 2 days or what was he even saying. The transaction was during weekend and bank told us to wait till working days. So, today is the first working day after the transaction

Below are the email communication with the bank. I already attached the whatsapps communication with the bank for reference. see my previous post

Sadly, I still maintain my point. The dude have to apologise here for the sole reason that he is the one that brought the matter to nairaland. He claimed that I blocked him from my whatsapp which I never did.

I don't get annoyed quickly, but when I do, it's hard to let go.

If he can't fulfil all my conditions, he have to wait until bank pay him or reverse the money to my account

He should do it quickly if he really need his money today cos If I purchase dollar with everything, I can't pay him today again even if he apologise.

Apologies in advance to anyone that may wish to interfere in this matter, as I will never COMPROMISE my three request from 3rnest. He must realise his mistake and apologise
TABBAZ, i don't know how to say this, but sincerely i apologized for been RUDE, baba No mind my blood, e too dey hot! As the situation be now is like i no need the money again, just keep am grin Oop! i mean i need am, try use your church mind, fund my account, i use OLUWA beg you!!! grin grin cool Thank, One Love!!!

CC:
LadyF cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Contact me, Micheal, I buy Fiverr funds at good rates. Check my signature for my number.
WalkerMichael:
Sunboy you no they whatsapp? Do you buyer fiverr PayPal funds? And Payoneer at the moment?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Oh. So na you call? Na "tomboy" I they hear sef cheesy You called with a different number as well Sha. I go alert you later bro. Thanks

Aii boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

TABBAZ, i don't know how to say this, but sincerely i apologized for been RUDE, baba No mind my blood, e too dey hot! As the situation be now is like i no need the money again, just keep am grin Oop! i mean i need am, try use your church mind, fund my account, i use OLUWA beg you!!! grin grin cool Thank, One Love!!!

CC:
LadyF cheesy

Finally

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Finally
Yes! the good book say, make peace with all men!!! i respect that portion!! FIGHTING will not help matters! Thanks to some humble nairalanders in the house, cooling my temper since morninq...BIG UP....HUMBLE Exchangers in the house!!!

CC:
LadyF...AKA..BabyF... kiss kiss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

Yes! the good book say, make peace with all men!!! i respect that portion!! FIGHTING will not help matters! Thanks to some humble nairalanders in the house, cooling my temper since morninq...BIG UP....HUMBLE Exchangers in the house!!!

CC:
LadyF...AKA..BabyF... kiss kiss

This one u dey try attach ladyF, face your biz na.

@ladyf how dey go dey go na

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
biobash:
it depends on the agreement between you and the client. If no agreement, your client should pay. Before sending custom order, I always tell them that I only do content management and no ads or promotion.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanni45(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
khassy:

oga when you go begin buy paypal na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pls I am already creating my gig with chrome on my aƱdroid phone but am stuck at writing tag.It is like d text box can't accept more about 15 characters which is not enough to even enter 2 different tags plus d normal (comma , and quote "wink.So I keep getting did error" tag must contain letters bla bla.Here are my questions.How do one write tags?D rules guiding it.2)Or wats d problem3)Can one create gig on phone?Tnks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
How do I active the "make a payment" tab on my payoneer dashboard in order to sell some fund.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ladyF(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Lol... Been fine dear... Been a while. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

You no go understand...Cc: LadyF i call her BabyF...bcus she's amazing...#trustedExchanger No doubt...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by freshcvvs: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
freshcvvs:
145 PM available @ #460.
Contact me below

Sold.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by freshcvvs: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
200 skrill or Neteller needed.

Budget #410-#415

Contact me below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neduzze5(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
WalkerMichael:

How do you guys rewrite contents /articles please with less or almost no grammatical errors in the output? What software or website please? Be it paid or free.
I just bagged a huge rewritten project which would run for 30days and I have tried using spin bot, free article spinner, and couples of others. I need to say I was very disappointed at the output I got from those rewriters , errors upon errors.

You can outsource some of them to me.

I am a professional article rewriter and writer, with 4 years experience in articles.

Hit me up via my email in my siggy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

CC:
LadyF cheesy

I am not God and I've accepted your apology. Afterall, we are nothing but pencil in the hand of our creator. Your message entered late, and it's now 6:40am Tuesday Malaysia time. I have sent you whatsapp requesting if you would prefer another account or I should send to the same bank as previous.

Once you reply, you get your fund ASAP

Thanks

CC:
Sunboy
LadyF

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Linqsz:

Hope you know you owe payoneer $50 and it will be deducted once you load the card grin
Lol. I know righ
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2016
klexycole:

Plus $30 card maintenance grin grin
Just $80 na. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2016
WalkerMichael:

*sigh* So there is a software for everything now eh - why choose the niche and take jobs if you couldn't rewrite the article yourself?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Linqsz:

Lol... They guy Don too happy na.. Em think say na free grin

Lol.... Leave, dem wn run from PayPal wahala without knowing say payoneer get their own too
Ah ah ah ah! Very funny! undecided undecided
I was just happy, as I'm getting the card finally after about 5/6 sent cards.
I've known Payoneer for many years now to know their modus operandi.
Is $80 something you can't afford? cry embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirAliyu(m): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2016
beatzone:
Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ilf3Qz5imu43n6BjIfFQUItbvvsmWhFUNe3zwP_Tom0GEHNhK7eitU5x8cd0xhiB1q9h3Xenv_aUTnDKLMoS5Q2

Fiverr username - SirAliyu
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Emmyk:

Just $80 na. cheesy

Money dey! grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Sell your Fiverr/PayPal funds in dollars and get paid in Naira instantly. I have a verified UK PayPal account so getting your money out of Fiverr, upwork, godaddy or and other sites isn't a problem for me. You can send me a message via email or contact me via Twitter and I can provide you with my contact information you can reach me on. You can be 100% sure you're in safe hands when selling to me. For the rate, please get an exchanger that can beat my rate as I'm sure no one can really compete with me. My twitter username is Femi_Mastermind. Don't hesitate to send me a message just to check if I can help you or not. Transactions take less than 5 minutes as long are you're set before contacting me.

You can call or WhatsApp me on +447909443934 to discuss the rate or more information.

My rates:

First $100 : #400/$
Over $200 : #405/$
Over $300 : #410/$
Over $400 : #415/$

So get in contact to talk about how to get your money to you.

Thanks.... I hope we find peace.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Emmyk:

Ah ah ah ah! Very funny! undecided undecided
I was just happy, as I'm getting the card finally after about 5/6 sent cards.
I've known Payoneer for many years now to know their modus operandi.
Is $80 something you can't afford? cry embarassed embarassed

I got my card through DHL too. Paid all the cost.
Thing is; you were sounding like you didn't know they Will charge you $50.
Still on still, $80 na better money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Sell your Fiverr/PayPal funds in dollars and get paid in Naira instantly. I have a verified UK PayPal account so getting your money out of Fiverr, upwork, godaddy or and other sites isn't a problem for me. You can send me a message via email or contact me via Twitter and I can provide you with my contact information you can reach me on. You can be 100% sure you're in safe hands when selling to me. For the rate, please get an exchanger that can beat my rate as I'm sure no one can really compete with me. My twitter username is Femi_Mastermind. Don't hesitate to send me a message just to check if I can help you or not. Transactions take less than 5 minutes as long are you're set before contacting me.

You can call or WhatsApp me on +447909443934 to discuss the rate or more information.

My rates:

First $100 : #400/$
Over $200 : #405/$
Over $300 : #410/$
Over $400 : #415/$

So get in contact to talk about how to get your money to you.

Thanks.... I hope we find peace.

I need your premium 415-Service Against My Precious $$$.. My mobile number ends with 000 but who can vouch for this person.?... Payorneer things..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Linqsz:

I got my card through DHL too. Paid all the cost.
Thing is; you were sounding like you didn't know they Will charge you $50.
Still on still, $80 na better money.
Lol. I know joh. cheesy
But was yours an Express delivery? Because it's like you pay $50 for express delivery not Regular Shipping Service.

I've applied since September and the card should be here mid. November.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.