Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608879 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2016
klexycole:

Money dey! grin grin
You said it! grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by michaelolayinka(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Firmjudge:

I need your premium 415-Service Against My Precious $$$.. My mobile number ends with 000 but who can vouch for this person.?... Payorneer things..

I had a deal with him yesterday and i can assure you he's real. Got my money in less than 5mins
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Emmyk:

Lol. I know joh. cheesy
But was yours an Express delivery? Because it's like you pay $50 for express delivery not Regular Shipping Service.

I've applied since September and the card should be here mid. November.

Yea...mine was express through DHL
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

Fiverr Paypal withdrawal Rate 350 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afoobiggy700(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for responding to me request for a quote. I have a question. I would need someone to manage facebook, twitter, instagram social media accounts and also post to my website blog, upload video content to YouTube and the website. Are you proficient in all of these platforms?

You should post to those platforms and respond if someone makes contact. I will email you photos and video clips once a week to use when you post. You do not have to post each day but frequently, at least 3 times a week.

A client send me this, how much do you think I can bill him pls I need urgent answer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2016
I need a writer who is passionate about fashion to write a 1600+ word article in the next 5 hours.

Detailed instruction and enough research links provided.

Payment is 5k. Payment is for quality work.

Please do not apply if

- you cannot write with perfect grammar

- you are not passionate or can produce quality work in that niche

- you cannot produce original content

- you cannot keep to the deadline (this is a test job, hence the short period. Other jobs will have at least a 12-hour time frame)

An excellent performance will lead to guaranteed long term work.

o8o65033I65 WhatsApp only,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2016
afoobiggy700:

Hi,

Thanks for responding to me request for a quote. I have a question. I would need someone to manage facebook, twitter, instagram social media accounts and also post to my website blog, upload video content to YouTube and the website. Are you proficient in all of these platforms?

You should post to those platforms and respond if someone makes contact. I will email you photos and video clips once a week to use when you post. You do not have to post each day but frequently, at least 3 times a week.

A client send me this, how much do you think I can bill him pls I need urgent answer?
U can bill him according to your rate of level u are on fiverr .... And you can also bill him according to how much u understand the task.

But seriously the task is very simple so be very careful of the bill but first ask the buyer about is own budget for the task and after confirm that u can compire with ur own price and give him bill, So that you we not just give price that send buyer away their is alot of seller on is list u are just luck....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Linqsz:

Yea...mine was express through DHL
Lol. Mine isn't express joh. Payoneer only wanted to assist me, as I said the cards aren't delivered to me, they gave the tracking code to make sure I get it this time.
So, $80 - $50 = $30.
Can I be happy now? grin grin grin
Anyway, I mailed them to ask if I'm paying $50 or not.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sanni45:
Pls I am already creating my gig with chrome on my añdroid phone but am stuck at writing tag.It is like d text box can't accept more about 15 characters which is not enough to even enter 2 different tags plus d normal (comma , and quote "wink.So I keep getting did error" tag must contain letters bla bla.Here are my questions.How do one write tags?D rules guiding it.2)Or wats d problem3)Can one create gig on phone?Tnks in advance.

Tags are short words like rewrite, article writer, blog etc.
There is no problem with your phone. Your tag must be short and should not contain any Punctuation mark.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
$80 PayPal for sale urgently

PayPal to PayPal Transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Singapore1:

nope

IMPOSSICANT
ok. Thanks for ur responce.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello house, anyone with a Tripadvisor account which is at least a month old?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
guys, can an American PayPal account receive pounds sterling £ ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
tonyx4x44:
I need a writer who is passionate about fashion to write a 1600+ word article in the next 5 hours.

Detailed instruction and enough research links provided.

Payment is 5k. Payment is for quality work.

Please do not apply if

- you cannot write with perfect grammar

- you are not passionate or can produce quality work in that niche

- you cannot produce original content

- you cannot keep to the deadline (this is a test job, hence the short period. Other jobs will have at least a 12-hour time frame)

An excellent performance will lead to guaranteed long term work.

o8o65033I65 WhatsApp only,

No longer available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2016
abeynoni:
$80 PayPal for sale urgently

PayPal to PayPal Transaction

I can buy it at 400/$

Kindly contact me through my signature.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 1:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Paypal funds needed

Rate: 400/$

whatsapp number on my signature or you can send me an email

fxtizzle at gmail dot com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 26, 2016
$123 paypal for sale $267 payoneer for sale $565 btc for sale $623 skrill for sale....
contact zero.nine.zero.72604433 on whatsapp to book yours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nlevel(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2016
I need a social media expert to add 6000 subscribers to a YouTube channel
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Hi guys, who has transact with phony200 with $1,000+ fiverr fund?....... Need good recommendation, don't want to hear story that touches the heart.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Is anyone into transcription here? embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Theflint1:
Hello house, anyone with a Tripadvisor account which is at least a month old?

I have a reviewer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
I found someone else bro, thanks.
Phony200:

I have a reviewer account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
$370 fiverr funds available for sale, please contact me with your best rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
SCAM ALERT!!!

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in this thread and similar business thread
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justid4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
etc

2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

CC:
Puskin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
who can write a report here

just normal business report not academic ooo

quote me with your price....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
khassy:
who can write a report here

just normal business report not academic ooo

quote me with your price....
What kind of business is it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
dablazor:

What kind of business is it?

report on how to increase sales.... its for an organization
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jtvinci:
$370 fiverr funds available for sale, please contact me with your best rate.
Contact me via my signature.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blym4real: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

Contact me via my signature.
Thanks
your number is incorrect.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
khassy:

report on how to increase sales.... its for an organization
Okay, I hope its not related to marketting? - Am not good at marketting products, especially when I have never used the product. If its not related to marketting, could you include your budget?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
blym4real:

your number is incorrect.
Edited.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.