Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615654 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:
Here's my February earnings so far.

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution
hello, i can write better description. what i need is skill to be nailing fiverr just like you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
2 reviews for sale at 2k/ one. Get in touch on whatsapp o8o65711687.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Fiverr Paypal withdrawals available

Minimum $100

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for sharing. Am a bit curious...is it ok to write what software packages the seller uses if he/she creates a list of questions for Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) since not necessary in the gig description like you advised.

ojasweb:

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atoje(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
pm me
GoldenBoy21:

What's the rate for eBay checkout?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by everton4life(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
angry all these sellers that keep advertising their gig using buyer requests. make them no allow thunder strike them o

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pipoalonso(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
atoje:
pm me

just sent you a pm via gmail...please confirm and reply asap.

thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by melach(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
i was trying to get to some buyers by sending inbox messages and i got a reply this reply. Please how true is this

Please know when you send these messages out, you place sellers in an award position. For those who choose not to respond, their rating goes down. Others see it as spam and will report you - putting your account in jeopardy. Visit the buyer request and read the forums. Best of luck. [i][/i]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
melach:
i was trying to get to some buyers by sending inbox messages and i got a reply this reply. Please how true is this

Please know when you send these messages out, you place sellers in an award position. For those who choose not to respond, their rating goes down. Others see it as spam and will report you - putting your account in jeopardy. Visit the buyer request and read the forums. Best of luck. [i][/i]

Keep trying it, they will soon send you to village...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by easysunny(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls I need clarification. Am a newbie
Is it genuine and possible to accept payment outside upwork after interview? I submitted proposal and this guy invited me for interview through Skype. As we reach agreement on the job, he told me that they pay weekly and it's through either skrill, PayPal , payoneer or direct transfer. That I should specify which one.
But I insisted that the payment should be through upwork and should go ahead to hire me from there. I sense foul play.

Am I right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:

www.fiverr.com/day11service

No single bid for over 6 months

Help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Day11:

www.fiverr.com/day11service

No single bid for over 6 months

Help

Your profile, gig and locations are all contradictory. Fix it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chinexchiboy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
3 fiverr review available from a usa writing niche account if interested contact me on 070-33-7867-93...it goes for 2k each
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:

Your profile, gig and locations are all contradictory. Fix it.

You on whatsapp bro?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Day11:

You on whatsapp bro?

I am, but I may not be able to reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojasweb:

I am, but I may not be able to reply

I can pay some token amount for your service.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Day11:

I can pay some token amount for your service.

You can check my Fiverr Premium Class thread and join. Check my profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

N400/$

N400 per dollar

400 naira per dollar

See contact below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
I am on the verge of losing my account. I mistakenly linked a wrong PayPal account to my fiverr . I contacted the customers care service but they told me to submit my id card..

I have Nigeria voters card but my acct is of USA. pls am confused. what should I do
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dymaco:
I am on the verge of losing my account. I mistakenly linked a wrong PayPal account to my fiverr . I contacted the customers care service but they told me to submit my id card..

I have Nigeria voters card but my acct is of USA. pls am confused. what should I do

Link a wrong PayPal account how? are you talking about wrong email ID?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
gurunlocker:

Link a wrong PayPal account how? are you talking about wrong email ID?

yes wrong email id
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
melach:

it's not true. please keep sending
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pxjosh(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

Wicked grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Admin401:

Send him (her?) to hell instead na..... ahn ahn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2017
easysunny:
Is it genuine and possible to accept payment outside upwork after interview? I submitted proposal and this guy invited me for interview through Skype. As we reach agreement on the job, he told me that they pay weekly and it's through either skrill, PayPal , payoneer or direct transfer. That I should specify which one.
But I insisted that the payment should be through upwork and should go ahead to hire me from there. I sense foul play.

Am I right?

There are a lot of scammers on upwork now.
They would conduct an "interview" for you via Google hangout or wherever.
The last one I encountered disappeared when I told him to pay directly to my BoA or PayPal.
They would tell you they are going to send cheques.
I lashed him, he reported and got my upwork account restricted.
Just be careful out there.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2017
120$ payoneer for sale at 435/$
Whatsapp on signature if u r interested..........
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2017
didymario7:
Still buying

hit me up asap bruh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2017
KaBabs1:

08026436509 hit me up asap bruh

OK I will
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by softboiy: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Dymaco:

yes wrong email id
u don't need to contact Cc to change paypal email. change it from setting
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
softboiy:
u don't need to contact Cc to change paypal email. change it from setting
how
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by U1(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
easysunny:

Am I right?

Bro, it's against Upwork terms to accept payment from clients connected on the platform outside it. You risk having your account closed if the company discovers that.

I'd have taken the risk as a newbie if payment terms were great, such as earning than I'd have got from Upwork. But the idea of weekly payment is a no-no for me. You risk doing an unpaid job.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
hey guys, for those who like venture into audio editing, i have a clean pc and beat by dre executive studio headphone for sale.

the pc is fully install with adobe audition cs6, cool edit and audacity

i'm letting it all @55k

www.nairaland.com/3641591/hp15-sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.