Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1614872 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who is in?

I have a list of 2000 Canadian companies (COMAPNY NAME & ADDRESS) . I will need at least 1 email from each of the companies (extraction/scraping task).

How much (naira) ? And PLEASE state your TURNAROUND TIME.....

contact --------++

WATSAPP: Zero 9 zero 6 9 two 666 ONE 2

Or

Kaiserjrn11 (at) gmail. com

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tabbaz:
I have small job ($2/task) for new/free freelancers

*Description*
Your job is to hire a perfect freelancer(s) for me on research job and few other projects i need assistance with. basically, you will put up request and review proposal submitted, and pick the best among them for the task.

*number of freelancers needed*
2 - 6 will do to start with

*budget and payment method*
you get paid $2 for each freelancer you hired.

*condition*

if the freelancer deliver poor job based on your bad judgement. you will hire another freelancer for the task with no pay�

*method of application*
just write me in one paragraph or two on the reason why you think you are good for the task.

N/B. I pay you and also pay the freelancer you hired provided the job is good. We may work together for long if I enjoy your service

Thanks

Am in for this task and I will like to work for you as a freelancer. Whatsapp 07037376611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by davostar: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by faithnte(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good thread. if you would want to earn passively by writing, get in touch zero81sixtwofivefive9419.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Omisport01: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
joey150:
My offer is still open i need a good writer.

Kindly PM me

I am a good writer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
AkProsper:
Fiverr review available. #1800. whatsapp: 08096536018
still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
pasydron:
Who is in?

I have a list of 2000 Canadian companies (COMAPNY NAME & ADDRESS) . I will need at least 1 email from each of the companies (extraction/scraping task).

How much (naira) ? And PLEASE state your TURNAROUND TIME.....

contact --------++

WATSAPP: Zero 9 zero 6 9 two 666 ONE 2

Or

Kaiserjrn11 (at) gmail. com

Thanks

See sample Accountant Business Leads for proof

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
AkProsper:
still available
Hi, Please check ur whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed today, if you have pls contact me on whatsapp, I'll buy @335/$. Jst click @d link on my signature to whatsapp.
Still buying
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will give the full scoop once the issue at hand is resolved.

In the meantime, I came to share tips and tricks:

So the question is how to keep our fiverr account as long as we live ?
Yes we can keep our account as long as much we want but for that we must know about fiverr rules and regulation/TOS(Term of Services). if we know about all important rules so fiverr won’t disable our account.

These are the fiverr rules which must follow before your sales or massive achievement on fiverr, you must have follow all of these in order to keep your account for long term if you break any rule so maybe you ‘ll get sales and revenue for temporary but after some months fiverr will disable your gigs and account too.

Also read: Fiverr Ranking Secret

Rule:1

Never use “Fiverr” word in your username always use easy names which should be remember able.

Rule:2

Don’t sing up with facebook,twitter etc because if your account disable so you won’t get proper help from fiverr support because you will not have any email so always sing up with your own email but email should be for long term.

Rule:3

Never copy any seller’s description,tagline,title,image or video if you do this so fiverr will disable your account after 1,2 month which mean when you ‘ll start your earning so you ‘ll loss your account because in past you’ve copied some one data and pasted on your gigs so don’t copy anything from fiverr because fiverr robots only allow unique things and manual all work are 100% unique.

Rule:4

Always use flickr for your portfolio if you use any other site so maybe fiverr will detective your that gig. (for portfolio flickr is highly recommended)

Rule:5

Don’t add your contact information in your gig description or text which has “@”, “mail”, “email”, “contact”, “id” because according to fiverr rules/TOS it’s mean you want to contact with your buyer outside of fiverr.

Some important rules which you must follow when you got order and going to deliver.

Also read: How to get order on Fiverr with micro jobs click here

Rule:6

Don’t upload your files on mediafire, 4shared etc cause fiverr doesn’t allow to use these website links so if your file size is more than 150 mb simply upload it on Dropxbox.com and give that link to your buyer.

Rule:7

Whenever you deliver your order don’t use text like “@“, “mail“, “email“, “contact“, “id“, “pay“, “payment“, “$“, “money” etc in your discussion.

Rule:8

Always open your account from one PC and make sure you haven’t connected to any VPN/Proxy which change your current proxy and country to another one and then fiverr will realize that your account has been hacked and someone else using it so that’s why then fiverr will disable your that account so make sure on which PC you’ve created use on same. (If you’ve created using proxy etc and now want to use it from another country so first of all contact with fiverr support and tell them that you were in another country and now in other and want to use that country account from this) fiverr will change your country and will remove creation ip and country details which mean you won’t face any issue in future.

Rule:9

Only use one account from one PC because fiverr use cookies which save our data whenever we visit fiverr so fiverr collect all details included our ip and next time whenever we login from new account on same PC and ip so our old and new data will show to fiverr that this user have 2 or more than 2 account and in each account has different email/payment method which is against of fiverr TOS, so don’t use more than 1 account on same PC if you want to use more than 1 account on same PC so you can it but you’ve to clear your cookies each time before logging to new account which is not so easy.

Read more about rule 9 Click Here

Source:http://fiverrurduhindi.com/fiverr-rules-regulation/

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have a US social media management account for sale
8 reviews with straight 5 stars ... i actively receive messages on it just need to sell it to focus on my level 2 account

if you are interested

whatsapp me on 0 8 1 1 8 3 5 7 7 2 3
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bossman44: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2017
what job do u offer on fiverr?
grossintel:
Wow I just got my first order, 1 day after I created my account, this feels good.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by certifiedfool: 3:33am On Aug 07, 2017
please house...I just got back from a long vacation and ready to resume fiverr...but whenever I input my password and username, it keeps saying its incorrect...but I was able to logged-in with the mobile app...please what can I do to this...Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chloride6: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2017
hiremyminivan:
I will give the full scoop once the issue at hand is resolved.

In the meantime, I came to share tips and tricks:

So the question is how to keep our fiverr account as long as we live ?
Yes we can keep our account as long as much we want but for that we must know about fiverr rules and regulation/TOS(Term of Services). if we know about all important rules so fiverr won’t disable our account.

These are the fiverr rules which must follow before your sales or massive achievement on fiverr, you must have follow all of these in order to keep your account for long term if you break any rule so maybe you ‘ll get sales and revenue for temporary but after some months fiverr will disable your gigs and account too.

Also read: Fiverr Ranking Secret

Rule:1

Never use “Fiverr” word in your username always use easy names which should be remember able.

Rule:2

Don’t sing up with facebook,twitter etc because if your account disable so you won’t get proper help from fiverr support because you will not have any email so always sing up with your own email but email should be for long term.

Rule:3

Never copy any seller’s description,tagline,title,image or video if you do this so fiverr will disable your account after 1,2 month which mean when you ‘ll start your earning so you ‘ll loss your account because in past you’ve copied some one data and pasted on your gigs so don’t copy anything from fiverr because fiverr robots only allow unique things and manual all work are 100% unique.

Rule:4

Always use flickr for your portfolio if you use any other site so maybe fiverr will detective your that gig. (for portfolio flickr is highly recommended)

Rule:5

Don’t add your contact information in your gig description or text which has “@”, “mail”, “email”, “contact”, “id” because according to fiverr rules/TOS it’s mean you want to contact with your buyer outside of fiverr.

Some important rules which you must follow when you got order and going to deliver.

Also read: How to get order on Fiverr with micro jobs click here

Rule:6

Don’t upload your files on mediafire, 4shared etc cause fiverr doesn’t allow to use these website links so if your file size is more than 150 mb simply upload it on Dropxbox.com and give that link to your buyer.

Rule:7

Whenever you deliver your order don’t use text like “@“, “mail“, “email“, “contact“, “id“, “pay“, “payment“, “$“, “money” etc in your discussion.

Rule:8

Always open your account from one PC and make sure you haven’t connected to any VPN/Proxy which change your current proxy and country to another one and then fiverr will realize that your account has been hacked and someone else using it so that’s why then fiverr will disable your that account so make sure on which PC you’ve created use on same. (If you’ve created using proxy etc and now want to use it from another country so first of all contact with fiverr support and tell them that you were in another country and now in other and want to use that country account from this) fiverr will change your country and will remove creation ip and country details which mean you won’t face any issue in future.

Rule:9

Only use one account from one PC because fiverr use cookies which save our data whenever we visit fiverr so fiverr collect all details included our ip and next time whenever we login from new account on same PC and ip so our old and new data will show to fiverr that this user have 2 or more than 2 account and in each account has different email/payment method which is against of fiverr TOS, so don’t use more than 1 account on same PC if you want to use more than 1 account on same PC so you can it but you’ve to clear your cookies each time before logging to new account which is not so easy.

Read more about rule 9 Click Here

Source:http://fiverrurduhindi.com/fiverr-rules-regulation/

Story grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2017
PAYPAL Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
My account has been disabled for over 3 months and this is the time I was told to contact CC for the funds. The problem is that I cannot login to my account. Is there any way I can contact the customer service for my funds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning everyone.

Please, I need eight (cool Amazon verified reviews. If your account is eligible for purchasing and posting reviews on Amazon, please kindly quote me. The review text will be provided.

Thank you. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Appleyard(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
for all your writing needs, pls contact me. I have written hundreds of articles.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
bossman44:
what job do u offer on fiverr?
Wp solutions and web design, am adding 3d modeling and animation soon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
I got my first order today and he gave me 5 star rating plus $5 tips

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
tshabalala:
I got my first order today and he gave me 5 star rating plus $5 tips
I know the feeling. Congrats. My first order, the client gave me $11 tip. I have received $44 tip. It feels good.

I wish you the best in your journey as a freelancer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
mrphysics:

I know the feeling. Congrats. My first order, the client gave me $11 tip. I have received $44 tip. It feels good.

I wish you the best in your journey as a freelancer
Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 2:53am On Aug 08, 2017
If you are conversant with information technology.....can write on it....I got a lot of work coming my way, please message me using the nairaland messaging system or my email address which can be seen in my signature, I want to refresh/expand my talent pool for future work

Classes begin next month...let's make the dollars together

Deep analytical content...not short articles..by the way!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
hiremyminivan:
If you are conversant with information technology.....can write on it....I got a lot of work coming my way, please message me using the nairaland messaging system or my email address which can be seen in my signature, I want to refresh/expand my talent pool for future work

Classes begin next month...let's make the dollars together

Deep analytical content...not short articles..by the way!

I sent a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JamieLannister: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Please guys i need help. I've been trying to verify my number since with no luck. I tried a few times and it got temporarily blocked, says i have to wait 48hrs to try again. Its being more than 48hrs and still the same story and i cant publish my gig. Anyone experienced this before? what to do?
PS: Its a US account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khrisponty(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
How do I go about opening a verified US paypal account please? Any help anybody? Help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sammeyd:
PAYPAL Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy..

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
khrisponty:
How do I go about opening a verified US paypal account please? Any help anybody? Help
Chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.