Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610805 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by undisputed12(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
bemagnify:
I need someone to promote a link for me... Either on fb football betting groups or Twitter...

Pay is 1k....

Job description : just copy and paste the link.. As much group as u can.
hello good evening i can help you do the job.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by encrypt(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR SALE
LEVEL TWO
GRAPHICS NICHE
US ACCOUNT
4.8 RATING
$16 PENDING CLEARANCE (From a newly added gig)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Digitalpro: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by suneepet1: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
needs people for fiverr review exchange. contact me if intereted on 080 6523 7543
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 3:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:
Good morning house, Fiverr deport my former account to naija . although I v not been making sales sha... now I am thinking on creating new account (USA) or should I create a naija 1 thanks.. advice needed... I only have 21reviews in my former account (writing niche)...

How long did it take for this to happen? Time interval between date of account creation and account deportation?

Did they do this on their own (suddenly without warning) or an audit of your account led to it?

Did you use a free or paid VPN? And are you always on the VPN? And do you always use the same IP address to log in?

Did you also use their mobile app?

According to underground vibes and I stand to be corrected, success as a writer on that platform is not guaranteed if you declare yourself a Nigerian!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2017
hiremyminivan:

How long did it take for this to happen? Time interval between date of account creation and account deportation?

Did they do this on their own (suddenly without warning) or an audit of your account led to it?

Did you use a free or paid VPN? And are you always on the VPN? And do you always use the same IP address to log in?

Did you also use their mobile app?

According to underground vibes and I stand to be corrected, success as a writer on that platform is not guaranteed if you declare yourself a Nigerian!
The account was opened last year . But the deportation was last week when I update the mobile app.. Yeah I do make use of the mobile app but I don't normally login with VPN on phone.. but on PC I use free VPN ( anonymoux ) ..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Morning guys.. Pls i need help ASAp... I got a msg to do something, do I have to reply him in the message tab or I'll have to send an offer first as the message isn't even clear
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by anthonysimi1(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2017
LEVEL TWO FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH 50+ REVIEWS AND 100% POSITIVE RATING

NICHE: GRAPHICS DESIGN

GIGS: EBOOK COVER DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, CARTOON DRAWING

PRICE: CONTACT VIA EMAIL TAIWOIDOWU9687@GMAIL.COM

BONUS: ALL PREMIUM RANKING TIPS, ALL PREMIUM GRAPHIC DESIGN TUTORIALS ETC.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:

The account was opened last year . But the deportation was last week when I update the mobile app.. Yeah I do make use of the mobile app but I don't normally login with VPN on phone.. but on PC I use free VPN ( anonymoux ) ..

From everything I know about IT, it is wrong to use the Fiverr app without a VPN especially on a mobile, nothing screams your actual location than a phone almost to less than 100 meters ( if you doubt it, check the permissions of their mobile app and most mobile apps)

Secondly, paid VPNs are thousands times better than free VPNs.

Thirdly, they must have updated the logic in their app for sniffing people like you LOL.

I think you should create a new account but refrain from using the mobile app unless you are willing to use it with either GPS turned off or better still a paid for VPN
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2017
hiremyminivan:

From everything I know about IT, it is wrong to use the Fiverr app without a VPN especially on a mobile, nothing screams your actual location than a phone almost to less than 100 meters ( if you doubt it, check the permissions of their mobile app and most mobile apps)

Thirdly, they must have updated the logic in their app for sniffing people like you LOL.

I think you should create a new account but refrain from using the mobile app unless you are willing to use it with either GPS turned off or better still a paid for VPN

waooo thanks for this info.. if I tend not to use the mobile app , wat means can I indulge in to always b online sir ? in order to use buyers request..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Alternatively, he could consider not using VPNs at all on both pc and mobile. This way they will think that you opened your account while in US but have changed location now. Like me, after I created my account with a VPN, I stopped using a VPN on it, and I haven't been deported either. Perhaps they are just waiting for my time. Lol!
But I have friends who've been doing same for close to two years now. But mind you, any day you try to login again with a VPN after having not logged in with a VPN for a long time, you'd be deported immediately.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by arukwe123(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Who has that fiverr arbritrage software. Mail me on arukweemmanuel7@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:

waooo thanks for this info.. if I tend not to use the mobile app , wat means can I indulge in to always b online sir ? in order to use buyers request..

It is a question of what is more important to you convenience or security.

Let me illustrate,

bulletproof vehicles tend to have windows that cannot be wound down - comfort sacrified on the altar of security

nonbulletproof vehicles nearly always have windows that can be wound down - security sacrified on the altar of security

Applying the logic to your case,

would you rather stay innocous for as long as possible - use a VPN on mobile and PC
would you rather stay online for as long as possible - use a mobile without a paid for VPN

Bottomline: Just don't run into any issues with any client or that would necessitate an account audit from their end, because you will be sent back home unless you can provide documentation to back up your stay overseas!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venom104: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Well this is exactly how i run my account, but my Location is permanently off on my phone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

I will give u good rate if you bring huge deal for me before 4pm ::: 11/08/17

Instant payment is guaranteed. Let's deal.

Contact my siggy.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eseogheneAndre: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Common deportation is not that bad. it is actually the best thing to happen to me
because I've made more sales than ever and even worked for more Nigerians in the diaspora. embrace it and turn it to your advantage
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
eseogheneAndre:
Common deportation is not that bad. it is actually the best thing to happen to me
because I've made more sales than ever and even worked for more Nigerians in the diaspora. embrace it and turn it to your advantage

I feel wat you r saying for a level 2 its cool if deported.. But for a level 1 ? hhhmm n to make matter worse self, Na writing niche ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Guys, pls check out my ID. It's adek15
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by omafazie(f): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
pls I need help with my fiverr account. I tried submitting the verification code that was sent to my phone but the submit dab did not pop up and now my Gig has been suspended for the next 48 hours.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
2 Fiverr reviews urgently needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uwish: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
pls help assess my gig: www.fiverr.com/haulagino
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
107$ PayPal at Buhari is my mentor rate...320/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gmajor(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Digitalpro:
https://www.fiverr.com/webbbexpert/design-award-winning-website-for-your-business
. Please dial down on your overuse of block letters. It doesn't look good
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys.. Got a mail from fiverr this morning that I have an offer. I opened the mail with my fiverr app and I replied it in the 'message tab' and I haven't heard from the buyer since. Should I have sent the buyer an offer? Or we should chat first before I do. Pls help your guy, I'm new to freelancing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by uwish: 3:01am On Aug 12, 2017
gurus in the house, please me to evaluate my fiver account, I have buyer request but no order. My account is: www.fiverr.com/haulagino.
please I need your advice.
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

E be like say una don form AONE (Association of Nairaland Exchangers) wey make you begin comot exchange rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 3:11am On Aug 12, 2017
For newbies and those who wish to have a smooth transaction online, use the link below to register for PAYONEER and get $25 free after making a transaction of at least $100.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.