Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611730 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Adek15:
Hi guys.. Got a mail from fiverr this morning that I have an offer. I opened the mail with my fiverr app and I replied it in the 'message tab' and I haven't heard from the buyer since. Should I have sent the buyer an offer? Or we should chat first before I do. Pls help your guy, I'm new to freelancing
You mean 'Order'? If you got an Order you need to wait for Order details/requirements from Buyer to enable you start. It is after then the timer is triggered.
If on the other hand a potential Buyer you'd chat with requests that you send an offer, you could still go back to the chat page on your android and tap SEND OFFER tab to send custom offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2017
routsz:

You mean 'Order'? If you got an Order you need to wait for Order details/requirements from Buyer to enable you start. It is after then the timer is triggered.
thanks for replying. After getting the details/requirements, do I have to still 'send offer' or can just begin the job
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Adek15:
thanks for replying. After getting the details/requirements, do I have to still 'send offer' or can just begin the job
Order comes in response to your offer. When you offer to provide a service for an amount within a time frame, you may get Order which must be delivered within that time, after which you are paid 80% of your price.

You may paste the message you got here so you can get the right help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Two fiverr reviews available from a USA account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Hello gurus in the house and all. Please I have a Problem with my Fiverr account. My withdrawal email got stuck in an exchanger PayPal account, So I need to change the email. The issue now is that I can't remember the answer to my security question.

I understand that I'll have to contact CS for this. I will like someone to tell me what Document they would require me to provide before this issue is resolved?.

Secondlyi run a US account, though I stopped using VPN about 2 months back. Please I'll like to know the repercussions of contacting CS.

cc
Hiremyminivan
Fingerprinted
Best zone
Joniewalker
All other boss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2017
routsz:

Order comes in response to your offer. When you offer to provide a service for an amount within a time frame, you may get Order which must be delivered within that time, after which you are paid 80% of your price.

You may paste the message you got here so you can get the right help
that is the message I got

'Hi We need to analyze how many units can we fit in a vacant lot. Can you help us analyze that?
http://fiverr.com/linker?view=gig&gig_id=100321758'

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2017
@ Adek15, firstly you may clean off/mask Buyer's name & link on the attachment.

Can you do what he requests? If yes, tell him so & how long it'll take you. He'll then ask you to send custom offer if he wants you to handle it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adek15(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2017
routsz:
@ Adek15, firstly you may clean off/mask Buyer's name on the attachment.

Can you do what he requests? If yes, tell him so & how long it'll take you. He'll than ask you to send offer if he wants you to handle it
ow!!! Thanks for the advice. I 'told' him I can do it but I'll need details and I haven't heard from him since yesterday
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Adek15:
ow!!! Thanks for the advice. I 'told' him I can do it but I'll need details and I haven't heard from him since yesterday

Let him take his time. See my modified post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
frankmoney:
Hello,

Still available? How do I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
fineeyez:
Hello gurus in the house and all. Please I have a Problem with my Fiverr account. My withdrawal email got stuck in an exchanger PayPal account, So I need to change the email. The issue now is that I can't remember the answer to my security question.

I understand that I'll have to contact CS for this. I will like someone to tell me what Document they would require me to provide before this issue is resolved?.

Secondlyi run a US account, though I stopped using VPN about 2 months back. Please I'll like to know the repercussions of contacting CS.

cc
Hiremyminivan
Fingerprinted
Best zone
Joniewalker
All other boss.
You don't need security question to change PayPal email except you haven't verified your account with a phone number. If you've verified your account, they will only need to send a code to the number you used for verification, and you could proceed to change your PayPal email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Adek15:
that is the message I got

'Hi We need to analyze how many units can we fit in a vacant lot. Can you help us analyze that?
http://fiverr.com/linker?view=gig&gig_id=100321758'

Bros, you need to be confident and matured with dealing with clients on fiverr u done have an idea about the task.

Open the link, analyse the job and reply with your "create custom offer " icon and fix your price value for the job. But make sure you know what u want to do before sending your offer. If possible ask the buyer questions for both of u to be on same page.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Dygeasy:
Hello,

Still available? How do I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You don't need security question to change PayPal email except you haven't verified your account with a phone number. If you've verified your account, they will only need to send a code to the number you used for verification, and you could proceed to change your PayPal email.
When I did mine, code was sent and security question was asked as well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Been a while I came in here...

Hope sales are pouring it for y'all...

Fiverr withdrawal activated ...

WhatsApp me to withdraw your funds ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bring all your Fiverr Fund
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spafu(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Are you an EXCHANGER and thinking of having your own website to give the services you render some touch of professionalism and brand asset? Do you want to give your competitors an edge? Common, why not rush to grab this super sweet domain, www.SwiftTransaction.com at a giveaway price from me? You could also be interested in www.ConnectToCut.com or www.ProfitSenses.com. Simply contact me so we could negotiate. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
$5000 payoneer needed

Come to Whatsapp

$100 minimum except my regular clients

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Just had a smooth transaction with clone2020.

He's highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gboyetade: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds at the best rates. We also buy paypal, neteller, skrill, PM at the best rate

Contact in signature.

Escrow accepted

0 8 0 5 9 3 9 1 0 5 4 (WhatsApp & calls)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 14, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment is guaranteed. Let's deal.

Contact my siggy..

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jidoex66(m): 12:50am On Aug 14, 2017
still available?
frankmoney:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Daraplato:

Just had a smooth transaction with clone2020.

He's highly recommended.

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Reviews available... 0.9.09.4.5.2.3.8.7.2
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact on the signature bellow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JamieLannister: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
sucr:

Contact CS.... They will open it for you afterwards.

no luck.. i deactivated the account and opened a new one. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JamieLannister: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone here do a book review? kindly pm me sharp sharp! Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lazyreporta(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
kindly check this out guys and let me know your opinion about it.

thanks

www.fiverr.com/notlazy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maximus85(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.