Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613575 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
fgsamuel:
I NEED HELP!!!

I tried withdrawing to my Payoneer account but was told my phone can't receive the code. so I tried clearing cookies and cache, tried logging in again but forgot my fiverr password and it has been blocked, any ideas?

Afraid to contact support cos it's a USA account, will they ask for identification?

Thanks, I'm due to withdraw!
Epp me guys!

Try whatever you can not to contact CS. If you are still not able to gain access to your account, then I'm afraid you may have to contact them.

That way, Start gearing up for your d******n. I hope not though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kinzeyfranks:
please i need the ebook too. Kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com

Kindly check your inbox.
Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kinzeyfranks:
please i need the ebook too. Kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com
Please I need the eBook drmotolani@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available. Contact me asap. click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ElRapido: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2018
beatzone:
Hello friends...thank you for following this thread. Now let us move on.

GIG TAGS

Remember we are still discussing CREATING A GIG? If you have not been following please read for the beginning.

TAGS are another essentials if you want to make sales fast on Fiverr. Fiverr uses ALGORITHM that re-arranges sellers on its pages by the second. Even SUPER SELLERS get knocked off the top slots of the first page. This is what the ALGORITHM does. So, imagine you, a NEW ARRIVAL, with poorly arranged TAGS. It will be difficult to make the first page, let alone sell anything in 6months. So TAGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

HOW TO KNOW THE APPROPRIATE TAGS FOR YOUR GIG

Calm down, it is not as scary as I just made it sound. Everything is researchmy friend.....RESEARCH. TAGS are directly linked to KEYWORDS BUYERS SEARCH FOR on Fiverr. These keywords differ, based on the gig. Let me reveal an open secret. Take for instance, a gig in jingles and drops. I researched on all the types of gigs related to this topic. I found the follwing keywords
1. Jingles
2. Drops
3. Podcast
4. Sound Effects
5. Dj Drops

Pick any of these (not less than tags allowed) and use it.

P.S Never forget you METADATA....very similar to TAGS in function. METADATA are provided by Fiverr. All you need do is to tick the one that best suits your gig.
See the munch below.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Please my request got activated yesterday, please what's the next line of action.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1x2x3: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Sell your Fiverr $$ if its below $20 only

Good Rates

WhatsApp O 7 O 1 4 5 4 6 5 1 3
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97)..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available. Contact me asap. click this link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hello guys. Which exchanger do you guys use please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
harryfloss:
Hello guys. Which exchanger do you guys use please?
Come to my whatsapp for your instant exchange
WHATSAPP 08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
hello hello
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
fgsamuel:
I NEED HELP!!!

I tried withdrawing to my Payoneer account but was told my phone can't receive the code. so I tried clearing cookies and cache, tried logging in again but forgot my fiverr password and it has been blocked, any ideas?

Afraid to contact support cos it's a USA account, will they ask for identification?

Thanks, I'm due to withdraw!
Epp me guys!
Use the forget my password option.....they will text code to the phone number linked to account. Which you will use to confirm you own the account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ezilytina(f): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.
I am interested 08068655535
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shabib:
Good day everyone.

I'm looking to sell a no of 5$ Fiverr reviews with my European Union based Fiverr account.
You get to customise the review you want for your gig I'll buy.

I have my contact on my signature. Call or Whatsapp the no today.

Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dayray93:
I need 10 fiverr reviews.

I have quite a no for sale. Contact me. No on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
aberyomi09:
20 Fiverr review needed

20 Fiverr review needed

20 Fiverr review needed

I have some for sale. Contact me at no on signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
4 reviews available @1800 | Nigerian account | SEO Niche

Contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Thank you guys, I was able to work around the account lock and gotten control of my account back.

How I did it?
Apparently, because I was already still logged on on my phone, browser, I was able to change my phone number -- Did this because codes were not dropping on my line-- then I downloaded hacker's keyboard to input the code in the code box supplied by fiverr; normal phone keyboard can't.

That did the magic for me, I have even started withdrawing.

Been enjoying fiverr though, made $900+ in under 30days of joining!

CAN ANYONE VOUCH FOR @nkhay as a trusted exchanger?
Ciao
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2018
fgsamuel:
Thank you guys, I was able to work around the account lock and gotten control of my account back.

How I did it?
Apparently, because I was already still logged on on my phone, browser, I was able to change my phone number -- Did this because codes were not dropping on my line-- then I downloaded hacker's keyboard to input the code in the code box supplied by fiverr; normal phone keyboard can't.

Ciao

Wow, $900+ in under 30 days is quite huge though. What's your niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2018
fgsamuel:

How I did it?

Ciao

nkhay is the best man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2018
I need a writer to write an ebook of 2,000 words. I pay ₦1 per word. If you are available, contact me on whatsapp 07087845559
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 reviews available. UK account | articles and blog posts. Contact me asap. click this link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Subudu:

Wow, $900+ in under 30 days is quite huge though. What's your niche?
writing!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
fgsamuel:

writing!
Chisọs! No be the same writing u dey? Abeg give us hint. Abi make I send pm?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mbz101(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Ltc and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fiverr gurus in the house should pls help me review my fiverr account https://fiverr.com/scriptly i set up the account few weeks back and no sales till date, gurus in the house @beatzone et al, pls tell me what i'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance for your replies
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Subudu:

Chisọs! No be the same writing u dey? Abeg give us hint. Abi make I send pm?

The only things I took serious with my gig?

1. put up a unique gig picture
2. Took my time to write an attractive gig description...I guess
3. I am not afraid to charge my clients; many ran away when I call big money...lol
4. I am always online when they'll be online...one needs to be familiar with the timezone you're working with
5. Do quality work

#lobatan

BTW; who has dealt with @nkhay in the past?

need to exchange $280 payoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
fgsamuel:

How I did it?

Ciao

I'm glad you're able to find your way around the issue. Now, go and sin no more, and also be careful going forward. tongue

Meanwhile, brethren, I'm gutted by the emboldened. Coman tell us what we don't know here o. How did you do it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
fgsamuel:

The only things I took serious with my gig?

1. put up a unique gig picture
2. Took my time to write an attractive gig description...I guess
3. I am not afraid to charge my clients; many ran away when I call big money...lol
4. I am always online when they'll be online...one needs to be familiar with the timezone you're working with
5. Do quality work

#lobatan

BTW; who has dealt with @nkhay in the past?

need to exchange $280 payoneer

Last question, are you kind enough to say your sub niche in writing? cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
ThePost:

I'm glad you're able to find your way around the issue. Now, go and sin no more, and also be careful going forward. tongue

Meanwhile, brethren, I'm gutted by the emboldened. Coman tell us what we don't know here o. How did you do it?

Thanks bruv, BTW; I have quoted @subudu with the not so special things I do o.

Maybe i have some luck also! Then I have a level 2 guy always overloading me with work!

#nosleeping
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
blizzers:

nkhay is the best man

"Best man " grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.