Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613325 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

I was able to create an account and approved.

So have you been able to successfully transfer money using the account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Subudu:

Be patient. Even trs once in a while experience order drought.

Thanks a lot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

Choose USA
Check your mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dixon400(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Review for sale

$5 at #2000

If your niche is content writing please you are excluded �
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Use sendvalu.com

A friend used it and it worked. Before doing that, make sure you have a valid means of Identification with name same with the one on your Payoneer card. Don't try it when you don't have that requirements.

Thank you. I'll check it out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
I just chatted with support. It seems they're targeting Nigerians. I para'ed for them. See excerpts of my chat below:

Benji: Thanks . Please give me just a few moments to review your account. It may take me some time, but do not worry -- I wont disconnect the chat. I appreciate your patience .
Olamide Olanrewaju: Okay
Benji: thanks
Benji: I appreciate your patience while I review this.
Benji: thanks for holding for me .
Benji: unforutnately, this is a company wide decision, and, cannot be re-applied . We are sorry for that.
Benji: truly,.
Benji: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Benji: I have not heard from you for a while. This chat will disconnect soon.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Hello
Olamide Olanrewaju: Still here
Olamide Olanrewaju: I know its a decision. What's the rationale behind it?
Benji: hi
Benji: I am as well .
Benji: I am sorry. this was, after reviewing many accounts, the company had reached this decision.
Benji: truly we are sorry.
Olamide Olanrewaju: I know you are. Why did the company reach that decision? That's my issue. What specific set of people does it apply to?
Olamide Olanrewaju: Is it because of my nationality?
Benji: one moment
Benji: Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with any information about this service being disabled for security reasons.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Okay. I already know the reason why
Olamide Olanrewaju: Thanks for your time
Benji: thank you for understanding
Benji: you can still use our other services
Benji: we are happy to have you here.
Olamide Olanrewaju: I hope you know that the action on the part of your company is discrimination based on nationality? Probably even based on race.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Discriminating against the largest nation of black people in the world is as racist as it gets.
Benji: I assure you that it isnt.
Benji: and, I will have to disconnect the chat, based on the extremely gross assumption of prejudcie
Benji: we would never treat customers that way!

Make dem no go ban my account grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:
Hi Gurus in the house!! please my account just get deported to Nigeria from US, please is there any solution to this?

lol.. sorry bro.. but, point of correction, you have always been in 9ja now.. so what do you mean by deported.. lol.. just kidding
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

please i need help
My account just get deported to Nigeria from US, please is there any solution to this?

To simply answer your question. No, there's no solution. That is what you are now - a Nigerian seller, and will continue to be. (unless of course if you are able to prove otherwise)

Okay, you're afraid about sales? Don't be. Things will work out fine, eventually.

If you can tell us your niche, level and perhaps the number of reviews you currently have on the account, maybe we'll be able to offer some specific suggestions to help you.

Happy earning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
olyrayy:
I just chatted with support. It seems they're targeting Nigerians. I para'ed for them. See excerpts of my chat below:

Benji: Thanks . Please give me just a few moments to review your account. It may take me some time, but do not worry -- I wont disconnect the chat. I appreciate your patience .
Olamide Olanrewaju: Okay
Benji: thanks
Benji: I appreciate your patience while I review this.
Benji: thanks for holding for me .
Benji: unforutnately, this is a company wide decision, and, cannot be re-applied . We are sorry for that.
Benji: truly,.
Benji: I have not heard from you for a while. This chat will disconnect soon.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Hello
Olamide Olanrewaju: Still here
Olamide Olanrewaju: I know its a decision. What's the rationale behind it?
Benji: hi
Benji: I am as well .
Benji: I am sorry. this was, after reviewing many accounts, the company had reached this decision.
Benji: truly we are sorry.
Olamide Olanrewaju: I know you are. Why did the company reach that decision? That's my issue. What specific set of people does it apply to?
Olamide Olanrewaju: Is it because of my nationality?
Benji: one moment
Benji: Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with any information about this service being disabled for security reasons.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your cooperation.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Okay. I already know the reason why
Olamide Olanrewaju: Thanks for your time
Benji: thank you for understanding
Benji: you can still use our other services
Benji: we are happy to have you here.
Olamide Olanrewaju: I hope you know that the action on the part of your company is discrimination based on nationality? Probably even based on race.
Olamide Olanrewaju: Discriminating against the largest nation of black people in the world is as racist as it gets.
Benji: I assure you that it isnt.
Benji: and, I will have to disconnect the chat, based on the extremely gross assumption of prejudcie
Benji: we would never treat customers that way!

Make dem no go ban my account grin grin grin

LOL. Yeye dey smell. Their loss! I better order for my card asap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

To simply answer your question. No, there's no solution. That is what you are now - a Nigerian seller, and will continue to be. (unless of course if you are able to prove otherwise)

Okay, you're afraid about sales? Don't be. Things will work out fine, eventually.

If you can tell us your niche, level and perhaps the number of reviews you currently have on the account, maybe we'll be able to offer some specific suggestions to help you.

Happy earning.

Actually, I'm in the writing niche, a level 2 seller, with over 700 reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

Actually, I'm in the writing niche, a level 2 seller, with over 700 reviews.

See you. You're an established seller already na.

Here's my advice, bro. Keep delivering quality services to your clients.

If you are currently experiencing a deep in sales, it's because you're just experiencing a deep in sale (I'm not sure if this makes sense), NOT because you've been deported - as we say.

We have somehow let the skewed thought that a Nigerian account cannot do well overwhelm us. And I think it's what's presently affecting your psyche too.

Heads-up brother. Nothing to do. Stay motivated!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

If you are currently experiencing a deep in sales, it's because you're just experiencing a deep in sale (I'm not sure if this makes sense), NOT because you've been deported - as we say.

We have somehow let the skewed thought that a Nigerian account cannot do well overwhelm us. And I think it's what's presently affecting your psyche too.

I stopped using a VPN for about two months, changed my profile to my real face, and yet they have refused to deport me to Nigeria grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
House, Does anybody use adobe acrobat xi pro? I need help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

Thank you so much for this piece. This is a boost on my ego, I must say.

I really appreciate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
olyrayy:

I stopped using a VPN for about two months, changed my profile to my real face, and yet they have refused to deport me to Nigeria grin

This comment actually made me laugh. I created my account with VPN and stopped VPN on it ever since.
Just like, I want them to deport me for no known reason. grin angry grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
2 Reviews available @ N1800
|
First come, first serve
|
Winner takes all cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello house. I tried using Transferwise but there doesn't seem to any option to transfer with just a card. it's like you need to have a bank account. Has anyone been able to use Transferwise successfully?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
mrphysics:

My friend initiated his transaction yesterday and he received it today.

Hello. Have you been able to successfully use Transferwise. I am kind of stuck at the final phase.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2018
olyrayy:

Come, let me deport you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
olayinka807:

I really appreciate.

Always. Happy earning, bro.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2018
olyrayy:

if you really want to be deported, log out and log in without VPN
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
hello guys,
so i have a singapore, Nigeria and USA fiverr account,
the Singapore is a seller acct, naija a buyer, while USA is not yet verified.
so i have some gig but no sales yet, so guys what do i need to do to get sales and more importantly make fiverr front page
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
gsparks01:
if you really want to be deported, log out and log in without VPN

I do that all the time and I have not been deported. I even log out and login on my app.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
olayinka807:

I really appreciate.
Hey bro. I was formerly a US seller and my account had issue and it was deported.

Lol, Before then, I used to make an average of $400 every month but immediately after deportation, the account made $1300, and has never made anything less than $1000 a month since then.

When my old customer asked what happened, I told him that I was actually studying in US and now back home, hence the change of IP and location on fiverr. So he was very happy and even bought more gigs

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
olyrayy:

Hello. Have you been able to successfully use Transferwise. I am kind of stuck at the final phase.
I haven't been able to go beyond the final stage. So I sent them a mail and they are yet to revert. Still waiting for their response
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Subudu:

I do that all the time and I have not been deported. I even log out and login on my app.
If you want to get deported, chat with support through your email and through your browser that is not connected to a VPN. Immediately the chat is over, you will be deported. That was how I was deported.

It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

If you want to get deported, chat with support through your email and through your browser that is not connected to a VPN. Immediately the chat is over, you will be deported. That was how I was deported.

It's as simple as that

I know that.
From my experience, fiverr does not just go about looking for who to deport.
If your ip keeps fluctuating, today you are in Texas, next minute, you're in California, the fluctuations will attract them to your profile and they will uncover your true location and deport you. All free VPNs and many cheap ones change your location every minute.

Another thing is if a client reports you, hence, warranting an account review. They will uncover your true location and deport you in the course of the review unless you are using a very strong VPN to respond to their messages.
There are few exceptions where you contact them and nothing happens. Almost this time last year, a buyer placed order on my gig and refused to cancel when I sent him a dispute. I contacted support without VPN and they helped me cancel the order. I wasn't deported.

Asides that, fiverr doesn't go about looking for who to deport. All these are my experiences and yours may differ.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Subudu:

I know that.
From my experience, fiverr does not just go about looking for who to deport.
If your ip keeps fluctuating, today you are in Texas, next minute, you're in California, the fluctuations will attract them to your profile and they will uncover your true location and deport you. All free VPNs and many cheap ones change your location every minute.

Another thing is if a client reports you, hence, warranting an account review. They will uncover your true location and deport you in the course of the review unless you are using a very strong VPN to respond to their messages.
There are few exceptions where you contact them and nothing happens. Almost this time last year, a buyer placed order on my gig and refused to cancel when I sent him a dispute. I contacted support without VPN and they helped me cancel the order. I wasn't deported.

Asides that, fiverr doesn't go about looking for who to deport. All these are my experiences and yours may differ.
Sure. You are very correct

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Hey bro. I was formerly a US seller and my account had issue and it was deported.

Lol, Before then, I used to make an average of $400 every month but immediately after deportation, the account made $1300, and has never made anything less than $1000 a month since then.

When my old customer asked what happened, I told him that I was actually studying in US and now back home, hence the change of IP and location on fiverr. So he was very happy and even bought more gigs

I look forward to my own success story too (now that I'm back in naija, lol).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
olayinka807:

I look forward to my own success story too (now that I'm back in naija, lol).
Sure but we should always at giving Nigeria a good image. A client of mine said the below comment last week about some Nigerian sellers.

I am trying to publish a press release. Both sellers are from Nigeria. I am asking questions, but not getting answers. But they are sending payment requests. It's frustrating.
I appreciate working with people who take the time to understand what I need. I'll definitely, pay I just need the seller to understand what I need and not just give me trash

She also said

I completely understand that! I notice that most writers here are from Nigeria. Many are good. Some are not and VERY pushy.
I just wondered with the great skills why many didn't do it for themselves. It makes sense what you have said.

She was asking why we choose to write and sell to others instead of writing for ourselves. I quickly told her that for now, our problem is work. The population is too many while there exist limited job. Hence if you write a book for someone who is looking for a job to buy, then you must be dreaming. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.