Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607329 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $40 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jidoex66(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2018
udi2111:
Hey guys i want to trade with this person, how trusted and reliable is he? Have anyone traded with him? please i no wun fall victim. Your response is highly appreciated.
Have you been able to do business with the guy. Is he legit ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

I believe something is doing payooneer sef. What I currently have left in my payooneer account is less than $200 and the Make a Payment feature is still available in my account. Maybe we should have a chat with them.

BTW, for folks who can't use the feature. I would ask, what if they ask their preferred exchanger on this platform to "Make a Request" for payment? Has anyone tried that yet?
Someone informed me that if I use my Payoneer card to make withdraw in access bank ATM that their rate as at this morning is high @340 and above.

I didn't wait for him to finish, I rushed to the nearest access bank and withdrew 20k as a control amount to know their exchange rate. Also after I removed the $3 transaction fee per withdrawal, I realized that 20k was $58 which is N344/$. This is good. I have since then withdrew N60k and knew I paid $9 for the withdrawal and conversion fee. It's better than using PayPal and these exchangers will be telling you 300/$ and some 305/$. I made gain using access bank ATM.

All payoneer users who do not have the make payment option and who currently have a payoneer master card should use Access Bank ATM for withdrawals.

Again, if you have access bank account, try transferring your payoneer money to your account at the ATM and see the transaction fee would be less for even a bigger transfer amount.

With Many Thanks
Mrphysics

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Need 5 fiverr reviews from 5 different accounts
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
mrphysics:

Someone informed me that if I use my Payoneer card to make withdraw in access bank ATM that their rate as at this morning is high @340 and above.

I didn't wait for him to finish, I rushed to the nearest access bank and withdrew 20k as a control amount to know their exchange rate. Also after I removed the $3 transaction fee per withdrawal, I realized that 20k was $58 which is N344/$. This is good. I have since then withdrew N60k and knew I paid $9 for the withdrawal and conversion fee. It's better than using PayPal and these exchangers will be telling you 300/$ and some 305/$. I made gain using access bank ATM.

All payoneer users who do not have the make payment option and who currently have a payoneer master card should use Access Bank ATM for withdrawals.

Again, if you have access bank account, try transferring your payoneer money to your account at the ATM and see the transaction fee would be less for even a bigger transfer amount.

With Many Thanks
Mrphysics

LOL. Sense will not kill you.
I'm glad to hear this. At least, gives one full control of the funds and even at an attractive rate.
My only concern now is that what happens when one wants to move a huge sum - say $1K.

Lord knows I'm never doing that at the ATM. The accumulated charges ehn, and ultimately, my safety.

These are some of the reasons why I'm yet to order for my card. But I think now is the time to do that.

Thank you for the heads up, bro.

Happy earning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

I'm glad to hear this. At least, gives one full control of the funds and even at an attractive rate.
My only concern now is that what happens when one wants to move a huge sum - say $1K.

Lord knows I'm never doing that at the ATM. The accumulated charges ehn, and ultimately, my safety.

These are some of the reasons why I'm yet to order for my card. But I think now is the time to do that.

Happy earning.

Use sendvalu.com

A friend used it and it worked. Before doing that, make sure you have a valid means of Identification with name same with the one on your Payoneer card. Don't try it when you don't have that requirements.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
@ Fingerprinter and helpfulposts please can you help with any software/tool you use for article spinning. Please I got some articles that I need the good spinner to handle fast.

Please you can send it to emailbizatyahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hi Gurus in the house!! please my account just get deported to Nigeria from US, please is there any solution to this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
ThePost:

Happy earning.

please i need help
My account just get deported to Nigeria from US, please is there any solution to this?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
10 Buyer's acct reviews available from 2 different akants@2200.
WhatsApp 08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Alliance01: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
bemagnify:
message me I would sell you review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

please i need help
My account just get deported to Nigeria from US, please is there any solution to this?
There is nothing you can do about it. Continue with it like that. Nigerian accounts are also selling especially if you know what you are doing.

For others, to avoid account deportation, stop using free VPN. If you must use VPN, use a paid one.
I have been running my US account since 2016 and I have not been deported. I only created the account with VPN and stopped using VPN on the account since then. As long as you don't contact support, nothing will happen to your account.

As always, this is my own personal encounter, yours might be different.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Subudu:

There is nothing you can do about it. Continue with it like that. Nigerian accounts are also selling especially if you know what you are doing.

For others, to avoid account deportation, stop using free VPN. If you must use VPN, use a paid one.
I have been running my US account since 2016 and I have not been deported. I only created the account with VPN and stopped using VPN on the account since then. As long as you don't contact support, nothing will happen to your account.

As always, this is my own personal encounter, yours might be different.
I did not use free VPN, i paid.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

I did not use free VPN, i paid.
Oops!

I don't use VPNs at all. In fact, I just checked now and my account is still showing US since 2016.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

How long will sendvalu take to credit an account and have your friend received his money?
My friend initiated his transaction yesterday and he received it today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Subudu:

Oops!

I don't use VPNs at all. In fact, I just checked now and my account is still showing US since 2016.

It is really affecting me, am not receiving order and messages again. Can i continue using the
VPN?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

It is really affecting me, am not receiving order and messages again. Can i continue using the
VPN?
Why continue using it when the purpose has been defeated?

I cannot say for sure that your county is what is affecting you. Check whether your gigs are still ranked.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

Cool! I also saw TransferWise, their rate is mouth watering about #355 today. Also transfer is done in an hour according to the site

Ttansferwise doesn't accept voters card as a means of identification. So if you don't have drivers license or passport, no transferwise for you.

I also think transferwise has a better rep than sendvalu.

As always, I might be wrong.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

Cool! I also saw TransferWise, their rate is mouth watering about #355 today. Also transfer is done in an hour according to the site
Like seriously?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
bemagnify:

Fiverr Reviews available for sale on a European Union account.

Contact me. Contact on signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

Verification is required when sending above $1000 at once
I'm not sure you have tried signing up for a transferwise account.
They won't even approve your account not to talk of transferring unless you verify.

They are not like sendvalu that takes your money before asking you to verify your profile.

This was my experience when I tried using their service last week. I might be wrong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
amadeen:

Yes
I am trying to make a tansfer but they are saying card error, like the country of the bank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Subudu:

I'm not sure you have tried signing up for a transferwise account.
They won't even approve your account not to talk of transferring unless you verify.

They are not like sendvalu that takes your money before asking you to verify your profile.

This was my experience when I tried using their service last week. I might be wrong
Bros please explain the processes well. I was able to register and initiated a transaction but then when it got to making the payment, I entered my card details and it was saying card error.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olayinka807: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Subudu:

Why continue using it when the purpose has been defeated?

I cannot say for sure that your county is what is affecting you. Check whether your gigs are still ranked.

I checked and it is still ranking.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Subudu(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
olayinka807:

I checked and it is still ranking.
Be patient. Even trs once in a while experience order drought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.