Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609239 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
Fiverr review exchange available. whatsapp: 080.9653.6018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrHim(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
Grupo:

Hahahaha.

I don't have any "never heard before" strategy. I just want to start calling big quotes. I have come to realize that many times, when you call big price, serious buyers would buy from you.

Example, just yesterday, a buyer contacted and I agreed to do her job for $450. I didn't know where I got the morale to call such big price for her. Ordinarily, her job would have been $250.

Surprisingly, she wanted the job in just a few days as opposed to the number to the number of days I earlier proposed and offered me $500 to deliver at her own time.

I have sent her a custom offer, but she hasn't been online since then. I'm still waiting for her. I believe she will place the order because the sample I sent her wowed her. She may be busy gathering the order requirements.

Another, a job that I should have charged $150 the other day, I charged the client $250 and he ord red straight away.

The above is the strategy I have o, nothing special. If you are good, charge premium. I have been charging low prices since but I want to "up" my game now.

Nice. I guess I have been doing a disservice to myself. I'm raising all my gig rates pronto!

You are very correct regarding premium rates. Last week, I sent an offer of $150 to a prospect client, she declined, stating that what others were charging her was in the region of $450 - $500 for the same ml job. That I must be "quite incompetent" for charging so low - imagine?!

Once you are in game for a while and you have good ratings, you should have no fear of getting your money's worth from the services you offer. Well, make I follow my advice, thanks again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:00am On May 30, 2018
helpfulposts:

mrphysics abeg review this guy profile, I don't have access to fiverr for sometime that is why am mention you. Please
thank you bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2018
Bring your payoneer funds @340/$

Swift payment available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2018
MrHim:

Nice. I guess I have been doing a disservice to myself. I'm raising all my gig rates pronto!

You are very correct regarding premium rates. Last week, I sent an offer of $150 to a prospect client, she declined, stating that what others were charging her was in the region of $450 - $500 for the same ml job. That I must be "quite incompetent" for charging so low - imagine?!

Once you are in game for a while and you have good ratings, you should have no fear of getting your money's worth from the services you offer. Well, make I follow my advice, thanks again.

I have also noticed that those ordering for a company pay higher.

Private individuals and small business owners often look for cheap rates. Example, a private individual came yesterday and I gave him a huge quote of up $500. I knew mine was going to be the highest quote he received because he said he was going to be back and ran. It works in both ways. Some of them do run while the serious ones buy.

While I was sleeping, she accepted the offer I sent to her but hasn't filled the requirements..

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2018
Grupo:

Hahahaha.

I don't have any "never heard before" strategy. I just want to start calling big quotes. I have come to realize that many times, when you call big price, serious buyers would buy from you.

Example, just yesterday, a buyer contacted and I agreed to do her job for $450. I didn't know where I got the morale to call such big price for her. Ordinarily, her job would have been $250.

Surprisingly, she wanted the job in just a few days as opposed to the number to the number of days I earlier proposed and offered me $500 to deliver at her own time.

I have sent her a custom offer, but she hasn't been online since then. I'm still waiting for her. I believe she will place the order because the sample I sent her wowed her. She may be busy gathering the order requirements.

Another, a job that I should have charged $150 the other day, I charged the client $250 and he ord red straight away.

The above is the strategy I have o, nothing special. If you are good, charge premium. I have been charging low prices since but I want to "up" my game now.

Exactly, i made 1700 in a week with this strategy.

It's either you order or move,perhaps i don't get orders regularly but when i get it's enough to flex till another big client comes. Another good stuff is that after first work I move my client outside fiverr and enjoy the full stack.
No be the one i go do front end, fiverr go come do back end inside 2 weeks again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2018
Who has Fiverr review for sale ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2018
Besto:

Exactly, i made 1700 in a week with this strategy.

It's either you order or move,perhaps i don't get orders regularly but when i get it's enough to flex till another big client comes. Another good stuff is that after first work I move my client outside fiverr and enjoy the full stack.
No be the one i go do front end, fiverr go come do back end inside 2 weeks again.
Bro, when you move the client out of fiverr which payment method do you use?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 8:28am On May 30, 2018
Na wetin me sef wan ask o
helpfulposts:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 8:43am On May 30, 2018
Still buying Payoneer @340-345

Instant payment is Guaranteed

Click WhatsApp link below for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venom104: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
Yes i agree, Never be afraid to quote a premium so long as you can deliver a premium service and communicate properly.

My challenge, for the past 3 months, is that my GIG is being bounced around and cant get it back to the Front page. I have tried changing tags and descriptions hoping for the impressions to pick up again, no luck so far.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 9:19am On May 30, 2018
That is my goal too. I finally feel as this my account is at its earning capacity due to my deportation and demotion to no level status. I don’t receive msgs any longer sef. Any ideas guys?
Grupo:
Hey guys, this month, I couldn't make up to my target. But I am challenging myself to make $3000 next month. This is going to be difficult but I'm already putting strategies in place to achieve it.

Who wants to join the challenge?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2018
MrHim:

The magic of raising price is still something I'm search for why it happens. my cryptocurrency gig is selling even while the price is very high. i did it because i don't want to complete 50 orders in a month and struggling to make $500. My mistake was thinking sellers don't have money while in reality, they are ready to pay for quality service. So raise it up.

Meanwhile, I just hit $1k this month. June be fair and good grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2018
harryfloss:
That is my goal too. I finally feel as this my account is at its earning capacity due to my deportation and demotion to no level status. I don’t receive msgs any longer sef. Any ideas guys?
You have tried this month boss. Have you paid tithe? grin grin

There's no magic than to keep hoping, using SEO, creating more gigs bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2018
mrphysics:

The magic of raising price is still something I'm search for why it happens. my cryptocurrency gig is selling even while the price is very high. i did it because i don't want to complete 50 orders in a month and struggling to make $500. My mistake was thinking sellers don't have money while in reality, they are ready to pay for quality service. So raise it up.

Hahahaha. My man, clients have money o. There were times I sent cheap offers and regretted it. Why? Because the client was surprised at the kind of ridiculous offer I sent and didn't waste time to order. Raise your price, nothing dey happen.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Grupo:

I have also noticed that those ordering for a company pay higher.

Private individuals and small business owners often look for cheap rates. Example, a private individual came yesterday and I gave him a huge quote of up $500. I knew mine was going to be the highest quote he received because he said he was going to be back and ran. It works in both ways. Some of them do run while the serious ones buy.

While I was sleeping, she accepted the offer I sent to her but hasn't filled the requirements..
You can get the order started already. some of those clients don't know they are supposed to fill the requirement page but fiverr also allows you to get it started if you have everything needed for the order. Since she discussed the project with you then proceed to get it started.

Bros, I need this kind of project

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Payoneer rate 340/$

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2018
helpfulposts:

PayPal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
Available today!!

Amazon 50$ ecode

iTunes 25$*2 physical

PayPal 120$ as fnf
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 12:54pm On May 30, 2018
mrphysics:

You have tried this month boss. Have you paid tithe? grin grin

There's no magic than to keep hoping, using SEO, creating more gigs bro
yes bro. Let’s contunue hoping
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rakiticbarca: 1:27pm On May 30, 2018
Bosunhope1:
Available today!!

Amazon 50$ ecode

iTunes 25$*2 physical

PayPal 120$ as fnf
hi, can I get PayPal fnf $110 from you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by preciousnobel(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
MrHim:

What is the niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ibrixy: 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
beatzone:
Let's continue......

I have soooooooo many people say " You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian" . And to be honest, my answer is YES and NO (Thanks BankyW) ..lol

Let's start with why I said YES,You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian

Unfortunately, the infamous YAHOO BOYS have, for too long, damaged our reputation as honest people online. They scammed ANYTHING "Scammable" . Thier greed has resulted in so many negative effect, which include :

* Blacklisting Nigerians online
* Banning of Nigerian IPs by some REALLY LUCRATIVE SITES.
* Killing the Nigerian economy by destroying chances of positive FX . Imagine if we all make dollars, Euros online, apparently, there will be better living standard for us as online business men and women.

Why I said No

* There are many lucrative websites that do not really care where you are from.
* As long as you have a SKILL, then the website does not matter
* It takes honesty and harwork to make money online.

If you are reading this, it means you know or have heard about fiverr. So, NEXT is THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIVERR,FREELANCER AND UPWORK.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/https://v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

please do payoneer accept temporary national i.d slip for identification

Stay here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2018
who will sell me fiverr Review, from us Canada or uk preferred
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2018
It's seems the price of payoneer dollar has increased. These resellers who wouldn't exchange at anything above 330/$ is now exchanging at 340/$. What is happening.

cc Thepost, MrHim, Grupo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2018
mrphysics:
It's seems the price of payoneer dollar has increased. These resellers who wouldn't exchange at anything above 330/$ is now exchanging at 340/$. What is happening.

cc Thepost, MrHim, Grupo

I believe scarcity is driving up the price. You know a lot of people don't have the Make A Payment option any longer. As a result, the exchangers don't have a lot of people begging them to buy payoneer. Don't you see how many times a day they come here looking for who to sell payoneer? Maybe they are using the price increase to lure people to sell.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
mrphysics:

I don't think so because payoneer mastercard can hold different currencies. It seems I will contact support through live chat to get more details regarding the currency management.

Please check your mail.

All right. Update the thread when you get through to them.

MODIFIED:
I just noticed there is an option to order a Euro-denominated card. If USD debit cards could handle several currencies, I don't believe they'd have this option.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrHim(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2018
mrphysics:

I couldn't have said it better. Considering the average price on other premium platforms - Upwork - offers pricing above $200 on average, customers are astounded by the infinitesimal pricing available on Fiverr. Even pricing from PRO and TRS is perceived as a given, considering what agencies charge for same service.

After my deportation, I simply searched all my past top clients, created HIGH quality gigs for there business (watermarked of course), send it to them and they pay - no questions.

Congrats passing your 1k threshold, two more orders for me and I'm in the mix.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2018
Grupo:

I believe scarcity is driving up the price. You know a lot of people don't have the Make A Payment option any longer. As a result, the exchangers don't have a lot of people begging them to buy payoneer. Don't you see how many times a day they come here looking for who to sell payoneer? Maybe they are using the price increase to lure people to sell.

You are right. It's the effect of scarcity
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2018
Two Google voice numbers for sale
1500 each
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by otobasin2323(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2018
hello. Pls some one should teach freelancing. I need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.