Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618888 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2018
Hit me up for your UK number and PDF files on how yo Rank your Gig. whatsapp 08078879490
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
harryfloss:
You are a wise man

Eshe sah
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Bulk Payoneer urgently needed @345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
tosinjay:
Bulk Payoneer urgently needed @345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
I think people should stop using sendvalu. I initiated a transaction on Tuesday and up till today, it hasn't been processed. All calls, messages, emails, Facebook messages isn't working. They don't reply to any of them.

For now, do not initiate any transaction with sendvalu
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
KaBabs1:

Contact them on Skype bro. Thank me later.
Bros, are you talking with this people on skype? My fund is hanging with them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2018
mrphysics:
I think people should stop using sendvalu. I initiated a transaction on Tuesday and up till today, it hasn't been processed. All calls, messages, emails, Facebook messages isn't working. They don't reply to any of them.

For now, do not initiate any transaction with sendvalu

Happy New Month all!

@mrphysics sorry to hear about your situation. This is quite discomforting. I just linked my payoneer card on Fiverr and I wanted to inquire from you how to transact with them since I don't have MAP option in my account.

This one wey dem don hold your cash and they never pay or refund is very wicked of them. I pray you resolve this.

So, any advice on how I can exchange my funds now? Thank you.

Cc: The Post, Grupo and Payoneer gurus
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Happy New Month all!

@mrphysics sorry to hear about your situation. This is quite discomforting. I just linked my payoneer card on Fiverr and I wanted to inquire from you how to transact with them since I don't have MAP option in my account.

This one wey dem don hold your cash and they never pay or refund is very wicked of them. I pray you resolve this.

Sendvalu makes it clear that a transaction may take up to 7 days to be completed. I would only be alarmed if they didn't pay after seven days.

Note: I am not vouching for them as I have also had my fair share of bullshit from them.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Pacifi: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Happy New Month all!

It's not compulsory for you to withdraw through Payoneer. You can also link PayPal to your Fiverr and withdraw straight to PayPal. Just so you know, I buy Fiverr fund through PayPal withdrawal. All you need to do is link my PayPal email to your Fiverr account and withdraw straight to my PayPal account while I pay you in Naira. My rate is friendly. You can quote me back if interested or send me a PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Happy New Month all!

if your fund is more than $160 pls message me u will order somwthing for me online and i pay the equivalent
escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Happy New Month all!

quote me back i will buy your funds

escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros, are you talking with this people on skype? My fund is hanging with them.

Yes, each time I use their services. I always contact them to attend to it immediately.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Grupo:

Sendvalu makes it clear that a transaction may take up to 7 days to be completed. I would only be alarmed if they didn't pay after seven days.

Note: I am not vouching for them as I have also had my fair share of bullshit from them.

Thanks. I guess @mrphysics needs to be patient a bit, though it is an inconvenience to not have access to your funds when you need to. How do you make a MAP to them if you don't have that feature?

@pacific Thanks, but getting my payoneer card is the reason WHY I don't want to use exchangers.

@yusufmuhd that might be a last resort. I will let you know if it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
KaBabs1:

Yes, each time I use their services. I always contact them to attend to it immediately.
Those guys don't even reply messenger messages. Lol. the thing tire me cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Thanks. I guess @mrphysics needs to be patient a bit, though it is an inconvenience to not have access to your funds when you need to. How do you make a MAP to them if you don't have that feature?

@pacific Thanks, but getting my payoneer card is the reason WHY I don't want to use exchangers.

@yusufmuhd that might be a last resort. I will let you know if it comes to that.

Thanks for that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

If you want to initiate a transaction, you're told it takes 8 hours or perhaps 72 hours. Mine is more than. worst still, they don't reply messages, or take calls. Lol, the last time I will use them.

Thanks for your concern. Do you have payoneer card?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
yusufmuhd:

Thanks for that
Who has traded with you hear?

I'm not saying anything yet but we can't stand someone losing his funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
mrphysics:

Who has traded with you hear?

I'm not saying anything yet but we can't stand someone losing his funds.
better read my post well

i said escrow is highly allowed

i traded with otradearena ,harlahow, and few others
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
mrphysics:

If you want to initiate a transaction, you're told it takes 8 hours or perhaps 72 hours. Mine is more than. worst still, they don't reply messages, or take calls. Lol, the last time I will use them.

Yes I do, but no MAP feature. I was planning on using Sendvalu, but this their shenanigans just tire me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
mimon79:

Happy New Month all!

I hear banks are paying reasonable rates now. If you have your payooneer card, go use the ATM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by karferguso(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Can one use PVC to register for Payoneer. I only saw International passport, Driver's licence and national I'd card.
Would have used international passport but it expires this month
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
mrphysics:

Sorry Ehn. Forget these 3rd party agents and start using your payooneer card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
karferguso:
Can one use PVC to register for Payoneer. I only saw International passport, Driver's licence and national I'd card.
Would have used international passport but it expires this month
sure you can use pvc, that's what I used in registering two years ago. but I believe it is still relevant till date...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimon79(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
ThePost:

I hear banks are paying reasonable rates now. If you have your payooneer card, go use the ATM.

Intresting. Could you kindly update me with the current rates and the best bank ATM to use?

I know payoneer takes their fee for each transaction. Is there a withdrawal cap and what is it, please ? Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hi I'm buying payoneer funds oh

$2200 needed

Bring any amount available

Rate is 345/$

while offer lasts

Cc mrphysics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
KaBabs1:

Ao how do we go about it? Can you PM me?

Just message me on whatsapp 081.30.959873
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good afternoon folks come to Whatsapp we are still buying Paypal,Payoneer,Btc and Skrill @attractive rate.
Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
ThePost:

Sorry Ehn. Forget these 3rd party agents and start using your payooneer card.
God help me oo, cheesy cheesy, I won't use them again. I thought only Nigerian firms can render such poor services. This one is becoming too much and I aren't the only one. I have seen two other people with same issues with me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tinnymerit(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
pls house, I need samples of resume either in psd or word format. Pls where can I get it. pls your advice or contribution will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
MUST READ FOR EVERYONE OFFERING SERVICES ON FIVERR.

Hold on, do you know that you can increase sales massively on your fiverr account by a 80% margin?

Wait!!!

Do you know that there are so many buyers on fiverr awaiting to buy from you? YES YOU, YOU READING THIS.

Well, how best can this be achieved?

It is simple, very simple. 

The latest method on how to rack in massive income on fiverr is having a fiverr gig video for all your gigs.

How do I know this? 

Check out this screenshot, it shows that fiverr promotes gigs with videos more than those without videos, That's not all, you would notice that in all niches on fiverr, gigs with video has relatively moved to the top and all having more orders in queue than those without video.

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage.

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.
Get in touch with me for yours
via whatsapp.

Click on the link below to get in touch with me in whatsapp

https:///send?phone=2348096468885

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6KobKRFnpQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-Nsc7Bq_U
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Having a gig video for your fiverr gig is really a smart move to attain massive income on fiverr.
Increase your earnings this june, give your fiverr gig a spectacular touch that will attract buyers and increase your ranking.

Create a gig video today. Here are few reviews from those that used my service on this group recently.

To increase sales by creating an eye catching video, whatsapp me on 08096468885

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.