Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1619035 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 11:10am On May 31, 2018
ojasweb:

☺ that's true. And then this thread have not been abused by exchangers.

I'm sure plenty guys are doing great on fiverr today. Asides from my screenshots, most people have read my articles and several other materials i gave out. It's a happy world for me to make little impact. Bless up everyone.

I still make between $1500 and $2500 but nowadays I've moved my precious buyers off fiverr. And also working more on my brand.

Happy freelancing!
Baba wey Sabi.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
I feel you man. This fiverr money is not sustainable and I am really hoping someone on here can help me with little ideas to invest in that will make me smile in the long run. Knowledge is indeed wealth and I am hoping the bosses can help us with them. I have been doing as much as I possibly can as I cope with school but the workload is becoming a bit much as school work intensifies. Investment will be good right about now.
KaBabs1:

Hell naw bruh. I made 1,5+ this month already and I've been doing at least 1k/month since February. I'm not under any kind of pressure. The cold, hard truth about this Fiverr money is that it isn't sustainable. Last year, when sending ordinary traffic bots to your gigs would get your gigs to the front page on search, I was making at least 2k every month till my account got deleted on October 21, 2017 because 2 buyers complained that I plagiarized in my delivery to support almost at the same time. I got demoted and the next thing, I got another message that my account had been deleted. I just had to complete a $200 order to hit 3k that month alone and had orders in queue worth almost 2k. I was even good for November. It used to be like that during that period. I was steady hustling for orders that won't make me fall below 2k for the next month. When that account got deleted, I almost went crazy fam. Nowadays, shxt isn't the same. If my gig play enter FP for 2 days alone, na to dey dance awilo oh and when dem carry am go page 6 or 7 for no reason, na to mellow and wait till it's my turn again as almost all the tricks guys bn sabi back then dey hardly rank gigs these days.

The best thing is to invest this money and also try to get a career, something you know you'll still be doing to earn money in the next 20, 30 years. No be this Fiverr shxt wey no dey sustainable. It's really hard to be successful on Fiverr and not have issues with customers. I read Djlaqua91 's story and I was shook man but I know he'll be fine. Back then, he was on fire. He used to inspire me a lot then and I'm sure he still got the juice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
Boss, what is your mode of payment when you move them outside fiverr. I recently moved a client that paid a $600 job but i had no choice but to go through fiverr which resulted into $120 deducted due to their 20% commission. I am greedy so I wasn't too happy grin
bestspoke:

Way to go bro ..wisdom is the key..ensure you make friends too especially those returning customers ,use style take them off fiverr...I know it's greedy but omo nothing sweet pass grin someone trusting you enough to send 960 directly to your PayPal and thats for a project you haven't even completed. No delivery pressure nothing. Most of those 200dollar jobs we do in programming section, na like $1500 directly with sub-agencies, just do 2 or 3 jobs outside and break no sweat .It's a risk to take but think about it. I'm among the lucky ones to still be on for 2years.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 12:35pm On May 31, 2018
harryfloss:
Boss, what is your mode of payment when you move them outside fiverr. I recently moved a client that paid a $600 job but i had no choice but to go through fiverr which resulted into $120 deducted due to their 20% commission. I am greedy so I wasn't too happy grin
PayPal is the way broda...get a VPS and sign up for SA PayPal. There is a particular site to buy paypal documents. Sorry I cannot reveal here.
Or just link up with Legalwealth for sure PayPal to receive your dou.
Durosure can also receive for you with small commission.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2018
KaBabs1:

Contact them on Skype bro. Thank me later.
Thanks bro. Since March that I sent request to them on Skype, they haven't accepted it. So I can't even send them a message
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 2:42pm On May 31, 2018
Let’s link up brother . Pls give me your contact
bestspoke:

PayPal is the way broda...get a VPS and sign up for SA PayPal. There is a particular site to buy paypal documents. Sorry I cannot reveal here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2018
Fiverr Reviews still available at a cheap price.
Message me on WhatsApp
0. 81.30959873
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by legalwealth(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2018
bestspoke:

Thanks for your mention and recommendation but Paypal accounts like that of SA with no sure exit route will end up being a pain.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jakandeola(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
mrphysics:

I don't want to talk my mind about the naira fall. grin grin
I see u wen u talk to makydebbe pls how can I make money from my blogs cos most I put on nairaland dey steal it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
$161 PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED KINDLY WHATSAPP ME IF U HAVE OR QUOTE ME MY RATE IS 340-3**
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
KaBabs1:

Hell naw bruh. I made 1,5+ this month already and I've been doing at least 1k/month since February. I'm not under any kind of pressure. The cold, hard truth about this Fiverr money is that it isn't sustainable. Last year, when sending ordinary traffic bots to your gigs would get your gigs to the front page on search, I was making at least 2k every month till my account got deleted on October 21, 2017 because 2 buyers complained that I plagiarized in my delivery to support almost at the same time. I got demoted and the next thing, I got another message that my account had been deleted. I just had to complete a $200 order to hit 3k that month alone and had orders in queue worth almost 2k. I was even good for November. It used to be like that during that period. I was steady hustling for orders that won't make me fall below 2k for the next month. When that account got deleted, I almost went crazy fam. Nowadays, shxt isn't the same. If my gig play enter FP for 2 days alone, na to dey dance awilo oh and when dem carry am go page 6 or 7 for no reason, na to mellow and wait till it's my turn again as almost all the tricks guys bn sabi back then dey hardly rank gigs these days.

The best thing is to invest this money and also try to get a career, something you know you'll still be doing to earn money in the next 20, 30 years. No be this Fiverr shxt wey no dey sustainable. It's really hard to be successful on Fiverr and not have issues with customers. I read Djlaqua91 's story and I was shook man but I know he'll be fine. Back then, he was on fire. He used to inspire me a lot then and I'm sure he still got the juice.

You're just earning this alone. You don forget your designer.

Seriously, Fiverr has not been easy for me, I think I only hit $1000 once so far this year with an average selling price of $21.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2018
I recently graduated and back home waiting for NYSC. I have been thinking of a digital skills that I can learn while waiting to serve Nigeria, a skill that's very relevant and in a high demand. Something that I can also offer on Fiverr with a basic gig price above $10. Please I need recommendation as I don't to waste my time at home.

I am presently offering graphic design services on Fiverr, in particular, book covers designs. I believe the demand for the service may reduce in future as more platforms for free online design are emerging.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
bestspoke:

Way to go bro ..wisdom is the key..ensure you make friends too especially those returning customers ,use style take them off fiverr...I know it's greedy but omo nothing sweet pass grin someone trusting you enough to send 960 directly to your PayPal and thats for a project you haven't even completed. No delivery pressure nothing. Most of those 200dollar jobs we do in programming section, na like $1500 directly with sub-agencies, just do 2 or 3 jobs outside and break no sweat .It's a risk to take but think about it. I'm among the lucky ones to still be on for 2years.

Exactly, I'm friends with most of my return customers off Fiverr. I created a Facebook and LinkedIn accounts using the same details I opened my Fiverr account with. So most of these customers don't know that imma dude from Nigeria. Writing jobs are quite different from programming, most of people who contact me bring their personal projects. I barely get contacted by publishing companies or agencies.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FESPO(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
justi4jesu:
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Payoneer Rate 340/$.......Hurry while offer last

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FESPO(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
Start freelancing, make money on upwork. If you are in need of upwork account, message me on whatsapp @ 08140056407
The price is very affordable
It's trusted and verified

**Two months warranty if anything happens to your account**
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
harryfloss:
come let me receive on your behalf with a customized invoice template very professional
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
Fiverr review available UK Account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
KaBabs1:

Exactly, I'm friends with most of my return customers off Fiverr. I created a Facebook and LinkedIn accounts using the same details I opened my Fiverr account with. So most of these customers don't know that imma dude from Nigeria. Writing jobs are quite different from programming, most of people who contact me bring their personal projects. I barely get contacted by publishing companies or agencies.

Are you still running a foreign account? Or you have been deported?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
Give me your contact boss. Lets talk business
Durosure:
come let me receive on your behalf with a customized invoice template very professional
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2018
harryfloss:
Give me your contact boss. Lets talk business
check signature.. 070..60..72..76=.72=
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 6:22pm On May 31, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

....... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
KaBabs1:

Still available bro?

Sure
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Payoneer rate 340/$

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2018
jakandeola:
I see u wen u talk to makydebbe pls how can I make money from my blogs cos most I put on nairaland dey steal it

Hey bro,
I don't blog, and have no ideas on how to bring money to a blog save through ads and traffics. Making money through blogging takes time hence the reason I don't blog.

So sorry bro, I just noticed errors on her blog structures and decided to help. I am a freelancer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 8:59pm On May 31, 2018
harryfloss:
I feel you man. This fiverr money is not sustainable and I am really hoping someone on here can help me with little ideas to invest in that will make me smile in the long run. Knowledge is indeed wealth and I am hoping the bosses can help us with them. I have been doing as much as I possibly can as I cope with school but the workload is becoming a bit much as school work intensifies. Investment will be good right about now.

Baba you don get am. Me sef dey find where to invest ni. I dey work on my career to as that is one of the major keys to attaining stability in this life.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
yemi2plus:

You're just earning this alone. You don forget your designer.

Seriously, Fiverr has not been easy for me, I think I only hit $1000 once so far this year with an average selling price of $21.

My guy, you still dey enter this thread? How I go forget you na? These days these buyers don't order for covers like they used to. Why your sales come dull like that now? Sebi na still that your same old account? You suppose don near like 1k+ reviews now. Perhaps your gigs aren't ranking in search. It's the same problems I've been facing for the past few months now. I don't even get straight orders these days, most of them are custom offers because I don vex increase my basic gig prices. The Nigerian flag I'm flying too isn't helping matters. If not for old customers that have been ordering my gigs and few new customers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:08pm On May 31, 2018
Grupo:

Are you still running a foreign account? Or you have been deported?

Egbon. Na Naija oh. Since last year sef
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:09pm On May 31, 2018
bbm2016:

Sure

Ao how do we go about it? Can you PM me?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:10pm On May 31, 2018
sammirano:
Fiverr review available UK Account.

Check your PM bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 10:06pm On May 31, 2018
You are a wise man
KaBabs1:

Baba you don get am. Me sef dey find where to invest ni. I dey work on my career to as that is one of the major keys to attaining stability in this life.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
KaBabs1:

Check your PM bro

Sorry, I can't view the msg, contact on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.