Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1630735 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nike6: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Aromacurry:
Biko come take all

200$ iT ift card@juicy rate
100$ ama code@cheapest rate
Hi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2018
mrphysics:
Trade with these people drlaw, elogic, and tosinjay, they will never scam you and they offer good rates.

They won't listen, they keep wasting their funds.

Thank you sir for your recommendation.

Its has always been advised to ask the moniker to quote your mention on the thread and also the use of escrow will safe alot.

Today is a new day, to the old and potential moniker and genuine fiverr hustler, the scammer wont be privilege to perpetrate their act if due diligent , thorough investigations and sales procedures are observed before transacting with anyone. but my people fall victims because of impatient and greediness.

Still Buying Fiverr, FnF Paypal funds....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JimD(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Grupo:

We appreciate your kind gesture but we must also state that you are going about it the wrong way.

Please, kindly create another thread and sell your ebooks or upload it to Dropbox or any of the other cloud platforms, then share the link here so that anyone who wants can download.

Asking people to drop their emails here is against NL rules and you are only going to derail this thread.

I have also reported your post to the mods and they are going to delete it.

Cc. Dominique, Fynestboi, Mynd44.

So the official aim of the thread is to sell paypal funds? There is already a thread for that. I am not collecting a dime from anyone here. I saw that this thread is related to fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

So the official aim of the thread is to sell paypal funds? There is already a thread for that. I am not collecting a dime from anyone here. I saw that this thread is related to fiverr.

Simple instruction, upload your ebook to Dropbox and share the link here if your true intention is to help anyone.
Why do you want to litter the thread with emails?

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
AmazingAngel:

Hello everyone, trust we all had a restful weekend. Can someone please help me go through my gigs and see if something is wrong because i haven't gotten any work in a month now which is strange considering the fact that one of my gig is on the front page and has always been there yet it is not getting orders and my account has 5.0 review and i am a new seller.

Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated. Many thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/ayodele03

Low sales seem a bit general. Moreso you could change some of your gig pictures. They don`t look eye-catchy enough. My opinion tho
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mbz101(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
78$ payoneer available. 345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Drlaw:

Thank you sir for your recommendation.

Its has always been advised to ask the moniker to quote your mention on the thread and also the use of escrow will safe alot.

Today is a new day, to the old and potential moniker and genuine fiverr hustler, the scammer wont be privilege to perpetrate their act if due diligent , thorough investigations and sales procedures are observed before transacting with anyone. but my people fall victims because of impatient and greediness.

Still Buying Fiverr, FnF Paypal funds....
hello please what's an escrow?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
wyse24:
78$ payoneer available. 345/$
Needed, check ur whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AmazingAngel(f): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2018
blizzers:

Low sales seem a bit general. Moreso you could change some of your gig pictures. They don`t look eye-catchy enough. My opinion tho

Thanks a bunch
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
I lost concentration on FIVERR because if school. I know whiteboard animation and the likes and it helped me. Now I don't seems to understand as a lot of things has changed. My friend said email marketing is Nice and all. So I would love to ask, What niche can One Venture that Wouldn't need much learning? whiteboard has turn to 2d explainer on fiverr! I am looking forward to bosses here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
chieni:

hello please what's an escrow?

Escrow generally refers to money held by a third-party on behalf of transacting parties

How escrow Work

If ure to sell 50$ paypal to a moniker, ure not suppose to send directly to the buyer, also the buyer is not suppose to send Naira to ur account directly, because you might not actually have the Paypal fund.

Therefore both of u need to have a trusted third party who will hold the Naira in his account, and after the buyer have confirmed the receipt of ur fund the third party will release the naira to you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sold to tosinjay
tosinjay:

Needed, check ur whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Drlaw:

Escrow generally refers to money held by a third-party on behalf of transacting parties

How escrow Work

If ure to sell 50$ paypal to a moniker, ure not suppose to send directly to the buyer, also the buyer is not suppose to send Naira to ur account directly, because you might not actually have the Paypal fund.

Therefore both of u need to have a trusted third party who will hold the Naira in his account, and after the buyer have confirmed the receipt of ur fund the third party will release the naira to you.
Thanks for the info. It seems like a long process though, but it's all good, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexxyrule(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buying payoneer funds at 346/$. Instant funding. Please contact via whatsapp number at signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

IMAGE 1: My earnings on a one and a half year old account.
IMAGE 2: A remarkable sale I made through automated promotion on Twitter.
IMAGE 3: The Ebook.

room089@yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promisedwealth(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
$28 USD Paypal fiverr fund avaliable Hit me up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hayfloze(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
promisedwealth:
$28 USD Paypal fiverr fund avaliable Hit me up

Come around
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eddy4top: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
i greet all the experts in the house. I just joined fiverr last month and would need your kind reviews on my new gigs. https://fiverr.com/eddy4top/ No sales made yet
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osuvicky(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
please i need hot selling niche, really struggling here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osuvicky(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

osuvicky@yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
mrphysics:
Trade with these people tosinjay, they will never scam you and they offer good rates.

They won't listen, they keep wasting their funds.
Mrphysics thanks alot for your recommendations
You deserve accolades

Hope u get some frm bubu sha wink

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by planetfood: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

emioghai@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Manus17(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

Kasim.usman@yahoo.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osuvicky(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
The legends in the house please...how can one manage two or more fiverr accounts without getting banned
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cgniyi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
osuvicky:
The legends in the house please...how can one manage two or more fiverr accounts without getting banned

Just curious, why would you need two or more fiverr accounts.
We also need to be more mindful of our reputation on these platforms. I just saw a thread on Fiverr forums complaining about the quality of Nigerian resume writers.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
osuvicky:

Only you, two or more. When some people are finding it hard to manage one account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by osuvicky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just curious, why would you need two or more fiverr accounts.
We also need to be more mindful of our reputation on these platforms. I just saw a thread on Fiverr forums complaining about the quality of Nigerian resume writers. [/quote]

would really like to manage one account, but am considering trying out a new niche, am not getting any sales in my present gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
$28 USD Paypal fiverr fund avaliable

Legit Exchanger Needed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
yusufmuhd:
URGENT!!!

In desperate need of $20 or $30 Fiverr or Upwork or Freelancer WITHDRAWALS (I will use my Payoneer to receive it.).

The catch is;
I need to reach a certain figure ($200) to be able to send out from my Payoneer, I am close and need just about $30..if you can allow me to withdraw your freelance funds from $30 and below, I will pay you as high as 380/$..

No BULLSHIT!!! I WILL PAY YOU 3-8-0/$.

ESCROW IS ALWAYS ALLOWED AND I CAN ALSO SEND FIRST IF YOU'RE TRUSTED.

QUOTE ME LET'S DISCUSS...

Come to WhatsApp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
sammirano:

Come to WhatsApp.
Interested party has messaged you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.