Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,044 members, 7,852,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1628517 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beemhan:

You're declining my calls, you've gone offline and it's been 24hrs since I sent you $320 paypal funds yet you haven't paid me the naira equivalent. You don't know what you're playing with.
EVERYONE SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS GUY

Have you been paid? If no, supply us his phone number, his paypal email, and other details you have. He should be tagged as a scammer immediately.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivly(f): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Have you been paid? If no, supply us his phone number, his paypal email, and other details you have. He should be tagged as a scammer immediately.
Hola. Please I sent you a mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
200$ iTunes gift card@juicy rate
Biko come take it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Vivly:

I already replied.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Vivly:

I sent a new mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amadeen(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
amadeen:

Sendvalu paid?
Not yet bro. shocked shocked shocked,

Their local agent Dusupay had issues, so they couldn't process transactions last week. According to them, they will be resuming tomorrow. So I'm hoping they will process it tomorrow. That is what we see online.

Thanks for your concern bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maydaygirl: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good afternoon guys. Those in transcription niche, which transcription software do you use, please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ivona text-to speech
Nuance Dragon naturally speaking
Maydaygirl:
Good afternoon guys. Those in transcription niche, which transcription software do you use, please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
mimon79:

This is BULLSHIT! I pray this is a misunderstanding but if it is true, we have to come together and stop this!

To the moderators, Tabazz, Teamb, Just4Jesu and all other valid exchangers. I think we should all come to a consensus, if you want to be an exchanger on NL you need to be vetted by a moderator: show proof of ID, home address, bank details, means of ID - passport, voter's card or driver's license; your REAL picture must be on your profile, transaction history and you MUST create your thread for business before you can transact as an exchanger on NL.

Enough of this! Guys dey hustle to make ends meet and ONE b*****d will reap where he did not sow.

If you don't meet these requirement, then you can't transact on NL. Like Seun did on banning Crypto Currency, anyone that opens a thread, or post that he/she is an exchanger MUST meet these requirements before you are allowed to transact or post anything relating to funds exchange. CONTRARY to this, will result in instant ban for life!

I HATE scam!

Going forward, even if Payoneer na 300 to a dollar, that should be the best bet! I wouldn't mind loosing a couple of thousand, than loosing ALL my earnings.

A word is enough for the...

Supported 100%
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
mrphysics:
Trade with these people drlaw, elogic, and tosinjay, they will never scam you and they offer good rates.

They won't listen, they keep wasting their funds.

So true .....

I can vouch for Elogic; he's so honest and humane.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maydaygirl: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ivona text-to speech Nuance Dragon naturally speaking

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
mrphysics:
Trade with these people drlaw, elogic, and tosinjay, they will never scam you and they offer good rates.

They won't listen, they keep wasting their funds.
Some folks are just stubborn and na him money don enter Kalokalo mouth...God know that to get it na miracle... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Maydaygirl:
express scribe transcription software.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Aromacurry:
Biko come take it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JimD(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2018
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

IMAGE 1: My earnings on a one and a half year old account.
IMAGE 2: A remarkable sale I made through automated promotion on Twitter.
IMAGE 3: The Ebook.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 3:35am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

internetgoldmine1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by karferguso(m): 4:38am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

Tylermorris192@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 4:58am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

Mistalim007@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 5:05am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

mosarhenrhen@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2018
BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS

BRING @345/$

INSTANT PAYMENT GUARANTEED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 5:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at 343-347/$. Bring all what you have. Escrow is a must (08060150245)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Sweet Rate 34*/$

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AmazingAngel(f): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

Yes NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by preciousnobel(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

preciousnobel@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

olatimi4real@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vivly(f): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

vivlyvivian@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LieDetector(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

donaldmichael250@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2018
JimD:

We appreciate your kind gesture but we must also state that you are going about it the wrong way.

Please, kindly create another thread and sell your ebooks or upload it to Dropbox or any of the other cloud platforms, then share the link here so that anyone who wants can download.

Asking people to drop their emails here is against NL rules and you are only going to derail this thread.

I have also reported your post to the mods and they are going to delete it.

Cc. Dominique, Fynestboi, Mynd44.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Biko come take all

100$ amazon code@cheapest rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AmazingAngel(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2018

Hello everyone, trust we all had a restful weekend. Can someone please help me go through my gigs and see if something is wrong because i haven't gotten any work in a month now which is strange considering the fact that one of my gig is on the front page and has always been there yet it is not getting orders and my account has 5.0 review and i am a new seller.

Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated. Many thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/ayodele03

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nike6: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Hii

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.