Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests (30162 Views)

APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
drstone1:

Bros you try well well with this your plagiarism. Next time please quote the original Author and give due credit. It's an original quote of the PDP wailers in reference to Bola tinubu s APC!!!

Could please show me the original quote, my statement is original;
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Paperwhite:
You seems to be the one wailing here son.Get a life.

My son, you must be steupid. You really lack home training, anyway greet my friend for me, I mean your father grin
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
propertymania:
Your Apc man Daniel Onjeh is liable to die young from your statement here. He appears to be the real wailer here alongside your wailing self!

For wishing me evil, you are cursed with the whole of your generation. Wailing shall never cease in your household
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by buchilino(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
JayJohnson:
When the wailers win election, the election is free and fair but when APC wins the election it is rigged
Shame on Wailers,
Wailers are liable to die young, stop wailing !!

SERIOUSLY IS DIS ALL UR BRAIN CAN THINK OF
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
fako1:
Na wah o! APC lately showing sign of good governance wenever dey lose a post. PDP never did this during their adminstation. This is a sign of sportsmanship. You dont win all, you lose some.
Are you alright at all? Didn't they threaten fire and brimstone before presidential election? What of rivers and bayelsa when they wailed and even caused scenes after the supreme court judgement
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Henovy: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:
End time association of past crim!nails....

Don't quote me pls to avoid one or two things
You dey fear? Please acknowledge Lasisi69. He is the original owner of ''end time'' quote.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by lasisi69(f): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Henovy:

You dey fear? Please acknowledge Lasisi69. He is the original owner of ''end time'' quote.
lol, abeg no pursue am commot for our ministry... He is wlecomed

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Henovy:

End time acknowledgement

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
buchilino:

SERIOUSLY IS DIS ALL UR BRAIN CAN THINK OF

Better than all your wasted generation captured, rip to your family
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Henovy: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:

End time acknowledgement
Lol!
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Henovy: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
lasisi69:
lol, abeg no pursue am commot for our ministry... He is wlecomed
Noted!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
fako1:
Na wah o! APC lately showing sign of good governance wenever dey lose a post. PDP never did this during their adminstation. This is a sign of sportsmanship. You dont win all, you lose some.
do you actually think before you open ur mouth to talk?
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by BushidoBlue(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
fako1:

The interesting thing about listening or reading you deluded APC folks rants is that you consistently exhibit an inherent ability to have selective amnesia whenever it comes to issues of a political nature....

Did Oshiomole win under PDP?
Was there any backlash then?

What happened to Wike?

What happened in Kogi?

What happened in Osun?

Compare the recent past under PDP And contrast with the current scenario under APC..

APC is ready to challenge the supreme Court over Wike's victory yet accepted Oshiomole's as incontrovertible....

You know what..?? unashamedly you lot parade yourselves as Zombies.
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by BushidoBlue(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
JayJohnson:

For wishing me evil, you are cursed with the whole of your generation. Wailing shall never cease in your household

Exhibiting the vindictive "enemy mentality" that APC has brought into the Nigerian Politicosphere
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Exhibiting the vindictive "enemy mentality" that APC has brought into the Nigerian Politicosphere

You and your wasted generation do not have monopoly of rascality
Re: APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests by buchilino(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
JayJohnson:

Better than all your wasted generation captured, rip to your family

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR POOR SOUL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate / Governor Shettima Enjoys Barbecue With Top Air Force Officers In Borno. Photos / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.