Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? (6079 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction? If Your Girlfriend Slaps Your Mom / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by openmine(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
bibijay123:

Lool so be sincere if I am ur gf n I slap u will slap me back? grin
Lol...only a hot tempered lady can have d urge and temerity 2 slap a guy.....and I avoid such ladies cos dey can do unpleasant stuffs wen dey r charged up....

as 4 u,hope u r not hot tempered?..though,I go need 2 see ur face 2 know whether e dey worth slap...Lol...but I wud prefer d type btw Diego and marriana (in face of destiny) as long as it leads 2 wat happened later on..*wink*
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
What dekatron said.

Dekatron the first half of ya post was good but when you spaced...guy,I don't know what happened.
We prolly said the same thing, bt i went further to explain wat i'd do if i see my friend slap his babe. Why would u raise ur hand on ur guy? Or is it no a trendin act?
I know u're kinda tough nd may wana slap me, i won't slap u dear.. Bt if some other guy does cus of smtin u did wrong, fine!
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
We prolly said the same thing, bt i went further to explain wat i'd do if i see my friend slap his babe. Why would u raise ur hand on ur guy? Or is it no a trendin act?
I know u're kinda tough nd may wana slap me, i won't slap u dear.. Bt if some other guy does cus of smtin u did wrong, fine!
I wouldn't hit --anyone
An I'm still not loven' your reply.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:

I wouldn't hit --anyone
An I'm still not loven' your reply.
A king aint all soft honey.. Love nd discipline must abound intandem in my kingdom
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
A king aint all soft honey.. Love nd discipline must abound intandem in my kingdom
Wrong answer.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Jadekitana(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
I slapped my Ex mistakenly and he finished me that night with sexual torture. He gave me the best for.eplay and left me halfway, wore his clothes and left. I managed to sleep all to wake up to a hot banging! The type that you beg but it's as if he was on drugs. I never tried it again
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wrong answer.
You won't hit, same here.
So pls tell exactly wat i'm missin' or wat you'd prefer
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
You won't hit, same here.
So pls tell exactly me wat i'm missin' or wat you'd prefer
If you don't see the issue,how can I MAKE you see?
Let's drop it.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
I slapped my Ex mistakenly and he finished me that night with sexual torture. He gave me the best for.eplay and left me halfway, wore his clothes and left. I managed to sleep all to wake up to a hot banging! The type that you beg but it's as if he was on drugs. I never tried it again
Funny! Tot some of you gals prefer such.
Anyway hope u learnt ur lesson
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
If you don't see the issue,how can I MAKE you see?
Let's drop it.
Yes u can make me see it. You force a horse to river nd nw u tie its mouth. Dats torture
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Yes u can make me see it. You force a horse to river nd nw u tie its mouth. Dats torture
I don't know what you mean.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Ourown(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
First she won't dare try it!!!!

But
If she did,,

Yes I will slap her,, not in the face and not with my hand,

Her legs will be hanged, and her hands will be tied,
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by kaziblake(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
Bad girl.
Na that kind of slap I dey like wink
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by bibijay123(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
openmine:

Lol...only a hot tempered lady can have d urge and temerity 2 slap a guy.....and I avoid such ladies cos dey can do unpleasant stuffs wen dey r charged up....

as 4 u,hope u r not hot tempered?..though,I go need 2 see ur face 2 know whether e dey worth slap...Lol...but I wud prefer d type btw Diego and marriana (in face of destiny) as long as it leads 2 wat happened later on..*wink*

Loool cheesy my face is worth it but it won't lead to what you are thinking! Just plain old slap! Am nt hot tempered tho n I wld never lift my hand against my boo
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by openmine(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool cheesy my face is worth it but it won't lead to what you are thinking! Just plain old slap! Am nt hot tempered tho n I wld never lift my hand against my boo
grin grin grin
Nice to know....Ur bf must be a lucky and fortunate guy....keep it up cheesy cheesy
for the face,u know nah..see is believing... cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Give me reasons why i should believe u
Jadekitana:
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Ifakiland(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
Yes of course,I will do that wth my dick, I shall not spare the dick and spoil the gal
lolzzzz nigga u crazy....lolzzzz.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Ifakiland(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
if she slap me....ill smile walk out, get high...come bk kiss her, fore play, get her wet....make her beg to enter. at dat point ill get up put on my clothes and leave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Do This!! Make A Romantic Comment 4rm The Last Word Of The Poster Above You / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman / +18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.