Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats (3902 Views)

Another Foolish Girl Goes N*kked For A Guy And He Leaked It - WATCH / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
My dear, to me you are a fool if you continue to date a man who cheats on you. The fact is a man who cheats on you can also kill you. The difference between the man who cheats on his woman and the man who beats his woman is the same as the difference between the devil and Satan. Because a man desires you does not mean he vaues you. Please, don't be a fool for love. Finis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
What's this one saying? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by wiringdpt(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's been confirmed, most people are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by menabae(f): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
My dear, to me you are a fool if you continue to date a man who cheats on you. The fact is a man who cheats on you can also kill you. The difference between the man who cheats on his woman and the man who beats his woman is the same as the difference between the devil and Satan. Because a man desires you does not mean he vaues you. Please, don't be a fool for love. Finis.
preach on sis \bro......
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by SolexxBarry(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol,op if u continue wit dis mentality of yours,u will end up as an old mama youngie grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by emorse(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
I see "wise but single ladies in the making" allover the place. hehehehe.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by cruzita(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
well op I don't know for others but as for me I can't stay with a cheating man.its a no no no for me.if he loves cheating ,he shouldn't bother to marry so that he can be free to do his nonsense with out anyone questioning him but the moment he is committed he is now someone's property.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Maxi112: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op u don't no what love+swt dick is all abt
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What's this one saying? undecided undecided undecided
He/she is saying that it is wrong to stay with a man dat cheats, dat no matter how hard a lady tries, he will forever be a cheat

A Leopard cannot change the spots on its skin
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
He/she is saying that it is wrong to stay with a man dat cheats, dat no matter how hard a lady tries, he will forever be a cheat

A Leopard cannot change the spots on its skin
and in conclusion?

Pls summarise the whole story
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
and in conclusion?
Pls summarise the whole story
Well i just did
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
husband scarce some gals no send
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some ladies stay with men who cheat because they provide for them.

Personally, I can't stand a cheat and once I find out, he's out!
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Well i just did
lol. So why is he ranting?
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Sexytemi(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
so agree with d op, i can overlook it once, twice, but no way I'm staying to see it the third time...even if i love him, i gotta protect myself.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. So why is he ranting?
Maybe he was cheated on grin
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Maybe he was cheated on grin
hehehehe Na WA oooo

Anyway, did you go to church?
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe Na WA oooo

Anyway, did you go to church?
I did not, i was very tired

Hope you did
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
well if u really value sumone u wudnt cheat

Nd op tru word

Just cos a guy desire u doesnt mean he values u

Dats tru 100 percent
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:

Hope you did
what an excuse! Smh

Just wondering what got you that tired

Did I? Maybe tongue tongue tongue
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
Do you know your dad once cheated on your mum? would you have been here saying rvbbish if your mum had left him?

You re still a kid. grow up first then you would know and understand what life says about relationship.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sexytemi:
so agree with d op, i can overlook it once, twice, but no way I'm staying to see it the third time...even if i love him, i gotta protect myself.
And what would you do if the next guy you meet is worst than the former? you also will leave him for another?
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what an excuse! Smh

Just wondering what got you that tired

Did I? Maybe tongue tongue tongue
Maybe means wat undecided

Nd stop wondering, i did not do wat u r thinking
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Sexytemi(f): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

And what would you do if the next guy you meet is worst than the former? you also will leave him for another?

yap, i deserve more than a cheating lover, my worth is more than that, if a guy can't love me n me alone, then he doesn't deserve me.

what will u do if your babe was always cheating on you with diff guys, would u leave or stay with her?

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
menabae:
preach on sis \bro......
You! when i go get ur time ehh, nt even a relationship counsellor would succeed in making you remove me frm ur heart and mind. lol

The kinda words mk u go dey hear frm my mouth to u na d kind mk u never hear frm any other man mouth b4. d words go dey hit ur heart hard like earthquake. lol

che na me u dey always do shakara for? lol

i dey on my way to ur house *Heart*, and wen i get there i go use just words, i mean mere words forcefully open ur door. lol.

Ahhh, i tried with the pidgin write up na?

I was in chain bfor and thats why i wasnt winking at you here, but now am free. lol

Its me, Mystage/Qatarplayboy
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

yap, i deserve more than a cheating lover, my worth is more than that, if a guy can't love me n me alone, then he doesn't deserve me.

what will u do if your babe was always cheating on you with diff guys, would u leave or stay with her?
I would try change her by showing her more love. lol

Because the next might end up been worst.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Sexytemi(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I would try change her by showing her more love. lol

Because the next might end up been worst.

waooo...good for u, i hope you're man of ur words n not just saying it.....dont wanna read "my girlfriend keep cheating on me" by kinginvahala here on nl o.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

waooo...good for u, i hope you're man of ur words n not just saying it.....dont wanna read "my girlfriend keep cheating on me" by kinginvahala here on nl o.
Lol @ the emboldened. Anyways, i'm one of the few dudes here on nairaland who allows maturity and nt people's opinions on nairaland defines and determines what happens in my relationship. So, even if wat u hope nt to read frm me happens, i wont and wil never ever make a tread of it to seek nairalanders opinions. you knw why? because majority here re kids who know nothing abt relationship, how nd what makes it work.

Cheers!
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope you did
u dnt go to church jawe,thats wat u told me b4.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jez the way bumbae has been cheating on me with that dudesad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Date Some More / See The Big Scorpion I Just Killed Ooo / Giveaway Airtime!! Drop Your Digit , Someone Might Credit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.