Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. (317 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. by kingdompropty: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Two months after the whole budget theft issue came up this government have not deemed it appropriate to apologize to we Nigerians at least the un gullible ones that refused to vote for them, and rightly so have been vindicated.

We will spend another few weeks discovering a monumental fraud of over 2.5 trillion which Nigerians would have paid for up till the 3rd generation. Thank God for a truly independent House, a Lawan or gbajabiamila would have killed the deal and made the party bucksed up.

I told my local think tank group that all these gimmick is towards 2019 elections.

The biggest shock APC received recently is not the house loss or dollar price- No. It is the supreme court rulings that pulled the carpet from under their feet's , reasons are simply they are oil states which like Amaechi would have helped their political machinery.

With all the recovered loots we are getting recently more than ever Nigerians must stand up and hold this government accountable, if not like the like the budget it may suddenly rapture into the tin air.

A government that doesn't care about the suffering of its citizens must not be taken seriously, after one year it mentions it predecessor for all its predicament and challenges, even saying if it was its predecessor that the dollar would have reached 1000- Kindergarten government.

If a minister can use 750m for web design he can as well buy Microsoft, if a figure of 55m can appear 50 times for same purpose then we must celebrate with caution this government intentions.
Re: Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. by dukie25: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bubu is using the recovered money to travel up and down.
We were scammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. by HungerBAD: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Funny guy the OP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be More Vigilant With The Recovrd Loots Under Buhari And APC. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
A wailer that should bury is head in shame is still here typing poo and castigating the good way PMB is handling corruption! Well, I am not wasting my time on you guys anymore. God bless my President.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Political Quotes...$$ Is Worth Whatever People Are Willing To Pay For It / Fed Govt,ministry Of Communication $50 Billion MTN Act Of Embarrassments / President Buhari Eulogizes Obasanjo @ 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.