Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency (43042 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Jabioro: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who ever wrote /said or make this decision at presidency needed to be investigated.How do they need to pursue the case..have you people established reliable sources of fund diversion by this opolo woman ? how much ? Please,please,please,I hate crying without reason ..
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by vigasimple(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
tuoyoojo:
ok

I read somewhere that so far they have recovered two trillion naira

so where are they keeping dat money and what is it being used for

hope it's not what baba is using to stroll round the world o

Well, it was Buhari that makes the statement to the Nigeria's in diaspora whilst in London.

His words 'from last year since we came into office till December 2015 or January 2016, we have been able to mop up 2.2 trillion naira'

Unfortunately, it was a misinformation, propaganda or outright deception. It was make to look as if they have recovered stolen monies. But the truth is that it was just the consolidation of Nigerian monies in different bank accounts to the TSA accounts.

Buhari is just being economical with the truth. Infact, outright dishonesty is not a bad way of describing him.

As of today, nobody can confidently says how much money has been recovered thru corrupt practices and where is the money kept. That in itself is corruption.

No one should be surprised from a man who said ' Abacha was not corrupt'

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
vRendoh:

So no crude Oil no Nigeria!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
that's the point...reason why I am afraid for nigeria..till this moment our leaders can't help but hold on to oil even with the present realities...this is what happens when people vote for an old northerner whose intentions were to hold on to power and the crude oil in the Niger delta...
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by omolola15(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

First of all, Diezani is not a politician. You don't trust politicians, right?... But you trust Buhari.

She must have spent some money 'on her self' like you said, but not as much as these zombies are suggesting.

Please quote me where I said I trust Buhari. Then we can have a glass of wine together. As long as anyone is in the government. I don't trust them.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by able20(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
youmour:
grin how come when they were looting naija the country was doing okay and the naira was strong but now that we are fighting corruption things are getting out of hand.
Question for okpolo eye Tinubu and fulani dullard

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by omolola15(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:

Yeah, I hope you don't trust Buhari tho, cuz he stole us blind in the 70s in the tune of $2.8billion?

I said I'll never trust any politician. And the last time i checked. Buhari is still a politician.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by chronique(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
The unseriousnesss of this current government,calls for serious concerns. The govt is looking for lawyers who would only get paid,based on the successes recorded in recovering the loot;how many lawyers of timber and caliber are ready to do that nonsense with you? Even the perennial failure that calls himself Festus Keyamo( EFCC lead counsel),would not work on such terms(I guess).

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by noblegrex: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

And if Gej left nothing, is it morally right to lavish the little we have flying round d globe?
AND IF JEG LEFT NOTHING...?well,it might interest you to know that the little he left cannot do anything. Shi shi it won't.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by noblegrex: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
IzonOwei:
that's the point...reason why I am afraid for nigeria..till this moment our leaders can't help but hold on to oil even with the present realities...this is what happens when people vote for an old northerner whose intentions were to hold on to power and the crude oil in the Niger delta...
and the Young South-South Fool that was there for Six years,what did he do.if not for the fact that he was defeated,all this wouldn't have been exposed and that's how its going to be till the country explode.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by noblegrex: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
IzonOwei:
and the Young South-South Fool that was there for Six years,what did he do.if not for the fact that he was defeated,all this wouldn't have been exposed and that's how its going to be till the country explode unexpectedly.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
noblegrex:
AND IF JEG LEFT NOTHING...?well,it might interest you to know that the little he left cannot do anything. Shi shi it won't.

I am not even saying that he left a dime.

What I am saying is that, despite d dwindling price of oil and d deficit on the budget, I am surprise that what runs paramount on the mind of our able presido is do tour the world as if he is the foreign affairs minister.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by anonimi: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Can't stop laughing. How can there be fund when Buhariwalker is spending the available fund on his space travels.gringringringrin.

Abeg, leave our old megida and his toys jets oh grin
The man no send im zombie followers wey still dey wait for campaign promises of goodie goodies grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3389413_image7_jpeg0732f13267acada79ff6f1cbe3254162

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by ozoemenaca: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
What sort of fund are they talking about. Confused people

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by 989900: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nonsense!

Someone is not telling the truth, I guess this probably implicates some sacred cows.

Or, can someone else with better info, interpret this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by noblegrex: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

I am not even saying that he left a dime.

What I am saying is that, despite d dwindling price of oil and d deficit on the budget, I am surprise that what runs paramount on the mind of our able presido is do tour the world as if he is the foreign affairs minister.
well, I can't totally fault him now as he's said that his tour is for Political and Economical reasons. It doesn't matter what the state is now I think its healthy and advisable to do that for whatsoever reasons,atleast to learn from other developed countries or country with stable Economy and politics. He can't just stay put and be expected to do wonders.Besides, he has all the people he so needed to run his administration. The Cabinets, Executive. Pas. Apse etc I mean he's already appointed people to that effect. Is just like giving your wife Money to cook and she's also expecting you to supervise her cooking. That means she's not compitent. All you need do is to pass a comment on the already made food and you realy do not need to be there b4 you can do that.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by bewla(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is foolhardy and unpatriotic to pray for your president to fail. If the president fails it is the country that fails and by extension we as a people will fail. The elections are over, thank God we still have a country let's join hands with the president to build the economy. Buhari has not pretended for one day that he is an economist, let us forget the campaign ejaculations here and there. APC and the president should not run the show alone and out of shame .They should not neglect constructive criticisms instead they should look for tested technocrats, economists and reformers who can help the government get out of this woods! All I can see now is Buhari a great soldier , Osinbajo a great lawyer, Kemi Adeosun a young economist, Godwin Emiefele a renowned banker working differently without an economic team for this present day realities! The time for blame game is over, time for oppositional balancing is over, time for malice and vendetta is over too. Some pronouncements including write-ups by notable Nigerians are filled with the venom of malice, anger, hatred and pull-him-down syndrome. For those who have stolen our money let the EFCC and ICPC try by all means civil and possible to collect them back and if need be send them to jail in love and with a forgiving spirit! For the masses and all the elites ours is to pray for more knowledge, wisdom and understanding for our president and for Nigeria! FeBuhari!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
adextaiwo84:
I swear I just smoke weed skonk finish,my head dey bang.

Why we all addicted to this forum self?
Seun don jazz us.

Seun release us from ur cage na

My bros, my head dey bang too because bigger yam eater is now around, this weed they gave me this morning is strong and I can't write more longer, just holding it while reading this jargon.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Samjr(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Behave yourself
tuoyoojo:
I read that we had gotten so much money recovered from previous yam eaters

abi bigger "goats" don chop am?

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by jelal007(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Foolish president. The dullards doesn't have anything against that innocent woman, They are just running from pillar to post. Was it not this same dullard who said they have no evidence against her?

Mouth action and nothing to show for it.

By the way, Have they blamed GEJ today
Whatever u're smoking,u need 2 stop immediately becos its dangerous 2 ur health.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by bewla(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is foolhardy and unpatriotic to pray for your president to fail. If the president fails it is the country that fails and by extension we as a people will fail. The elections are over, thank God we still have a country let's join hands with the president to build the economy. Buhari has not pretended for one day that he is an economist, let us forget the campaign ejaculations here and there. APC and the president should not run the show alone and out of shame .They should not neglect constructive criticisms instead they should look for tested technocrats, economists and reformers who can help the government get out of this woods! All I can see now is Buhari a great soldier , Osinbajo a great lawyer, Kemi Adeosun a young economist, Godwin Emiefele a renowned banker working differently without an economic team for this present day realities! The time for blame game is over, time for oppositional balancing is over, time for malice and vendetta is over too. Some pronouncements including write-ups by notable Nigerians are filled with the venom of malice, anger, hatred and pull-him-down syndrome. For those who have stolen our money let the EFCC and ICPC try by all means civil and possible to collect them back and if need be send them to jail in love and with a forgiving spirit! For the masses and all the elites ours is to pray for more knowledge, wisdom and understanding for our president and for Nigeria! FeBuhari!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by bewla(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Jokerman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
noblegrex:
well, I can't totally fault him now as he's said that his tour is for Political and Economical reasons. It doesn't matter what the state is now I think its healthy and advisable to do that for whatsoever reasons,atleast to learn from other developed countries or country with stable Economy and politics. He can't just stay put and be expected to do wonders.Besides, he has all the people he so needed to run his administration. The Cabinets, Executive. Pas. Apse etc I mean he's already appointed people to that effect. Is just like giving your wife Money to cook and she's also expecting you to supervise her cooking. That means she's not compitent. All you need do is to pass a comment on the already made food and you realy do not need to be there b4 you can do that.
Stop beating around d bush... Buhari is also a thief like every Nigerian politician.......
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
madueke the kleptomaniac your soul is required in hades
She will be right behind you...
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by hero2000: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
youmour:
grin how come when they were looting naija the country was doing okay and the naira was strong but now that we are fighting corruption things are getting out of hand.

Don't you know about the fall in oil price? Meanwhile let me give you an analogy:

Let us say you stay with your big brother who has been given all the funds for your university education. He has a job but things start to get tough financially. Rather than work harder or look for money elsewhere, he starts to take from the education trust. You don't know where money is coming from but all you can see is that he gives you money for clothes and gadgets and all.

Sometime later you moved to another big brother. All the remaining education funds have been transferred to the new brother. He sees that as things stand the money left won't be enough for your university education. He doesn't give you all the stuff the other brother used to give you. Rather he insists that you manage. You begin to wish you were with the former brother.

So among the two, who really has your interest at heart?

That is my answer to your question.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by noblegrex: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jokerman:

Stop beating around d bush... Buhari is also a thief like every Nigerian politician.......
you can differenciate between us,the beating around the Bush.just tell me what he's stolling,then I'll clap my hands for you. I'm a realistic person. Atleast,there so many blunders during Jegs' Administration to which he also Admited.so metion what you think he has stolling.then, I can bet you know what you're saying.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by forkadict(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
You MOFOS have just 3 months to your first year in office. And you CAN NOT point at one single achievement.

O MA SEE O!
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by francizy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
omolola15:

I said I'll never trust any politician. And the last time i checked. Buhari is still a politician.

Good...
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by paschu: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
SoNature:

Why are you people always bitter? GEJ lost and moved on but "ordinary supporters" won't move on even after months. What is wrong with you people crying more than the bereaved?

You got it all wrong. GEJ and his suporters moved on even before buhari's victory was confirmed. The only folks that have refused to move on in Nigeria today is APC and its crannies. They blame GEJ for eveything including the very air they breath. And I wonder how hypocrites like you could expect sane Nigerians to keep quiet and refuse to defend GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by paschu: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
bewla:

It is foolhardy and unpatriotic to pray for your
president to fail. If the president fails it is the
country that fails and by extension we as a people
will fail.

SHOW ME YOUR POLITICAL COMMENTS IN THE LAST SIX YEARS AND PROOFS OF WHERE AND WHEN YOU PRAYED FOR THE GOVT OF THAT ERA TO SUCCEED, THEN WE CAN TAKE YOUR ADVICE SERIOUS.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
repogirl:
Nigerians should brace up, dollar is going over N500, confirmed.
When we say this they call us wailers. But let us say it again....the IDIO.T WILL take Nigeria back many years....that is the ONLY thing the hausas have contributed to this country....BACKWARDNESS

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by paschu: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
hero2000:

Don't you know about the fall in oil price? Meanwhile let me give you an analogy:

Let us say you stay with your big brother who has been given all the funds for your university education. He has a job but things start to get tough financially. Rather than work harder or look for money elsewhere, he starts to take from the education trust. You don't know where money is coming from but all you can see is that he gives you money for clothes and gadgets and all.

Sometime later you moved to another big brother. All the remaining education funds have been transferred to the new brother. He sees that as things stand the money left won't be enough for your university education. He doesn't give you all the stuff the other brother used to give you. Rather he insists that you manage. You begin to wish you were with the former brother.

So among the two, who really has your interest at heart?

That is my answer to your question.

If you really believe this your analogy, then your case is lost already. In spite of all the daylight lies emanating from the government you are still reasoning like this?. Do you even know that all the FEC had to present from their last meeting was a flimsy agenda on climate change; and that's while the whole nation burns in economic inferno? What a pity. It so painful that folks like you don't realize that you are seriously bewitched. When are you going to see that all the claims about stolen trillions and billions are plain scam designed to thrill unthinking masses that are already delluded?
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
scachy:
Around this time last year, some folks was chanting FEBUHARI!
12 months later, everybody is complaining 1$=#400

FeBUHARI to FailBUHARI
MarchBUHARI to MournBUHARI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter / Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.