Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency (43040 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
If Nigerians weren't such cowards, why haven't the youth set up a task force to eliminate all the enemies of the State wherever they can be found?

Oh, thats true, then who will give them N500 and a bag of salt during election season?
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Halleluyah54(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
youmour:
grin how come when they were looting naija the country was doing okay and the naira was strong but now that we are fighting corruption things are getting out of hand.
I don't even understand is it not when we are recovery the looted money that our naira suppose to be strong. God knows best.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by SoNature(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
paschu:

You got it all wrong. GEJ and his suporters moved on even before buhari's victory was confirmed. The only folks that have refused to move on in Nigeria today is APC and its crannies. They blame GEJ for eveything including the very air they breath. And I wonder how hypocrites like you could expect sane Nigerians to keep quiet and refuse to defend GEJ.

Sorry, I'm totally apolitical. I was alarmed by the choice of words you were using to describe a man old enough to be your grand father...a man occupying a seat nobody in your family may ever come close to occupying in their entire lives. That was why I mentioned you.

Most of the youths we have nowadays have no respect for the elders. Mind you I am for a better Nigeria, and I wish Nigerians would vote for an entirely new party in 2019 so that we can end all this pdp/apc online madness. Mtcheeewww
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
He can't recover looted funds from them simply because there is no loot to recover. These are people who doesn't have any stain to their names and has served the country. I pray God vindicates them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tell me about it cheesy
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

So this Buhari government have ALREADY received a $5million cash fund to aid the current " merry-go-round" corruption cases, trials or whatever-you-may-want-to-call/it" ?

Eye opener!!!!

Who received the said funds? How was it used and by who?

These people are codedly sharing and chopping money while bamboozling the hungry and jobless masses with " we are pighting Kwarruption" grin
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by esan1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
macino1:
Question 1. Are you having share from the fund?
Question 2. Are they now above the law?
Question 3. Didn't we hear during campaign that ALL stolen fund will be returned. And that the recovered fund will be used to run this administration?
Question 4. Why were we told that America, etc are helping to trace and recover ALL stolen fund.

This joke is too early oh: queue are returning back in filling stations, power is getting worse, Naira is enjoying a free fall. gradually, Nigeria is fulfilling Achebe's prophecy "There was a country"

Baba God we need your intervention.
nigerians are watching, we did not expect this from this presence govt

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by paschu: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
SoNature:

Sorry, I'm totally apolitical. I was alarmed by the choice of words you were using to describe a man old enough to be your grand father...a man occupying a seat nobody in your family may ever come close to occupying in their entire lives. That was why I mentioned you.

Most of the youths we have nowadays have no respect for the elders. Mind you I am for a better Nigeria, and I wish Nigerians would vote for an entirely new party in 2019 so that we can end all this pdp/apc online madness. Mtcheeewww

It's obviuos you are confused. grin Which words were you attributiing to me, can you show it? With my handle please.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by macino1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
esan1:
nigerians are watching, we did not expect this from this presence govt

Seriously, we didn't. But "if" this administration fails, which I pray not to. Then I see what happened in France (14 July, 1789) happening in Nigeria. Because if PMB who is enjoying the support of most Nigerians can't fit things. .Na revolution go be d only way ooh.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Jokerman(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
noblegrex:
you can differenciate between us,the beating around the Bush.just tell me what he's stolling,then I'll clap my hands for you. I'm a realistic person. Atleast,there so many blunders during Jegs' Administration to which he also Admited.so metion what you think he has stolling.then, I can bet you know what you're saying.
Bro... all politicians are thieves.....
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by hamilton62(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
AdemolaA2:
I don't see any sense in this article piece. You spend money to get money . Not all of them have been convicted yet and sentenced so it's meaningless complaining about funds to pursue a case or recover funds. If they are convicted by law , automatically, they would be charged and mandated to return all the looted funds by court order.
Yes, but he doesn't believe in the rule of law which is part of democracy, the dictatorial attribute is still booting from base to apex... Presidential Anarchy is allowed in this regime and any other form of anarchy is corruption #HypocrisyOfTheApex#
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
tuoyoojo:
I read that we had gotten so much money recovered from previous yam eaters

abi bigger "goats" don chop am?

bros you wan kill me with laughter here oooo,you are on point bro,what a trend,naija is a very funny country,jokes like this can cure all forms of BP,I love this country die

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by bewla(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
paschu:

SHOW ME YOUR POLITICAL COMMENTS IN THE LAST SIX YEARS AND PROOFS OF WHERE AND WHEN YOU PRAYED FOR THE GOVT OF THAT ERA TO SUCCEED, THEN WE CAN TAKE YOUR ADVICE SERIOUS.
its not to late or early for any good thing to start all we ask is let's journ hand to say Nigeria will be grate again Americans say God bless america the Englishman say long live the queen why can we all see a better tomorrow for all
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by arro: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Any body found guity with masses money,after freezing thr account,send behead them all that is all.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by totorimi: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2016
This guys certainly don't know what to do in situations such as the one Nigeria finds herself at the moment. So to create the impression as though they are working they tend to continue to use the anti corruption campaign to waste precious time.
Unfortunately, we are seeing their folly
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by babestella: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2016
They have nothing to recover.

They came campaigning on exaggerated figures and Nigerians ran along with them, now how can they recover an amount that was not stolen. It's a fact that these people made money, a lot of money by using their positions and by stealing too, but it's probably not up to what we have been hearing.

What they are doing now is to downgrade your expectations so that you don't come asking about the alleged $2.1b Dasukigate money and the rest of it.
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by toshmann(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Wait a minute, let me get this right.

Buhari spends our money to arrest Dasuki, so he can recover our money and use it to arrest Diezani, and recocer our money from her and use it to arrest Okonji, and recover our money and use it to arrest GEJ, and recover our money. . Uhm, what was the aim again?
Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2016
toshmann:
Wait a minute, let me get this right.

Buhari spends our money to arrest Dasuki, so he can recover our money and use it to arrest Diezani, and recocer our money from her and use it to arrest Okonji, and recover our money and use it to arrest GEJ, and recover our money. . Uhm, what was the aim again?
grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency by jsb(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
The common sense here is that there is no looted fund....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.