Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters (42989 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by AngryNaijaMan: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sahara Reporters earlier reported that FFK and his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu AKA Snowhite's marriage has crashed. See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4271111/femi-fani-kayode-precious-chikwendus-marriage
FFK has now reacted to the news

It is obvious that @SaharaReporters have nothing better to do than to fabricate malicious stories. Their shameful story about my marriage to @Snowhitey1 and my children is fake news. People are being killed and our country destroyed and that is the garbage they write? GROW UP!

Why are @SaharaReporters so desperate to discredit and raise question marks about Apostle Suleman's prophecy that there is a plan to kidnap and assasinate my wife @Snowhitey1 this year? Are they part of the conspiracy? Are they and Buhari planning it together? They will fail!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/949217666794950657

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Evablizin(f): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
shocked

Nonsense,stupid and Zombi SR.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry

33 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by veekid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nonsense FFK; stupid Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by AngryNaijaMan: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Everyone knew it was fake news except zombies

Zombies and Sai-Babarians right now
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6448399_img20171222092937_jpeg236e6b93b806834bd3e56f2a2912201f

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by staystrong(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
i don't what I want to use this booked space for self

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Jackeeh(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Can we hear from @snowhitey1?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Olanike50: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Detractors everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by blackbeau1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why is he so desperate to confirm the prophecy, instead of pray to reject it?. What does it matter if Sahara reporters believe the prophecy or not ? Was it intended for them ?
Anyways , as we all know Sahara reporters have been reporting false news since 19BC

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by eddieguru(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Ournolly: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hahaha
Sahala Lipotas = Liar Moha.... grin

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
FFK can be childish sometimes but really Sahara reporters need to really grow up and give us investigative journalism about the rots happening in the governments not about someone's failed or successful marriage. That Sowore guy knows how to bury his own skeletons well yet forming saint and a good guy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mad FFK. Instead of working hard to make his marriage work, he's busy sleeping on Facebook and Twitter abusing Buhari. Instead of denying the allegations, he's still shouting about a phantom plot by Buhari and SR to kidnap his wife.

I just pity the greedy ladies who kept marrying him considering his character and history of drug abuse. Someone that flip flops politically definitely cannot maintain a stable relationship for long.

He should put his house in order by fixing his 4th marriage and bringing together his family that is in disarray before advising the president on how to govern the country.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Following
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by froshsteve(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
What concern buhari
FFK has started again
Pls this is new year and new beginning

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by eruchboy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
And some zombies swallowed the fake sahara news hook,line&sinker

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by oshe11: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
I tot Saraki sued them

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by CrtlAltDel: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Now he believes apostle Suliemans prophecy.....Between, can FFK highlight his achievements when he was Aviation minister grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by kokosin: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
the way Fulani herds men dey go about killing pple sahara reporters no fit carry that one na 2 adult wey divorce na him be news?.....Sahara fall hand....

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
I knew it was lie becaus I saw him and his wife at well known hotel on Isaac john and the looked happy

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by saint047(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sahara deserted reporters

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by emeka2847: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
He should show new pix

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by tesppidd: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
But if Sahara reporters carries a headline like ; 'BUHARI WAS AWARE OF MAINA'S REINSTATEMENT '

Or a headline like 'FULANI HERDSMEN KILL THOUSANDS IN BENUE'

Then Fani Kayode would be happy with Sahara Reporters and call them saviours of democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by RichSugarMomma(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
SR have join bad gang!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by EternalTruths: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
folakemigeh:
Mscheeeeew.... What's my own? Been lying down since morning feeling so cold and didn't go to work, covered myself with blanket and drinking hot tea every now and then. I think i want to be hornny cry

Invite me if you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by NaoSlay: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Igbos are real hypocrites.

The time Sahara reporters were lying again buhari, they did not bother to know the truth or stuffs like that, now it's against their Igbo God of Yoruba origin, see them saying Sahara reporters is an afonja media.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by Thisis2raw(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
So true. Since the beginning of this new year about 50 to 60 people has already been killed, all Sahara could come up is lie from the pity of hell. Naija journalists I hail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Only zombies believe this type of fake news.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by nnachukz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sue them for character assassination if they lied again you. Aren't you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters by dtruth50: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
what concern BUHARI with ur wife?
GROW UP!
Buhari don't have ur time

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.