Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (63080 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by 4C2215131: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
666 was my medical card number back in the university. Folks were astounded then, I didn't give a hoot.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by enoch273: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Look at the bright side na oga, when life gives you limes makes smile from it, that been said, the number is 999

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by lastpage: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Nairalanders,is this the true defination of an "Endtime Blender"? undecided

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

Can you please DONATE the Blender to me?

I am very much at home with 666 or even 999 sef.

Me l nor send, l will use the Blender to make Fruit Juice.

Lastpage!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Jethrolite(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:
Just this morning i wanted to blend something with the new blender(or grinder,whichever name you might call it) that i just bought and i notice the number 666 is been encrusted on the appliance,that was when i took out the carton and noticed the name of the said electronic was PYRAMID.

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all.

You are getting worried over nothing.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Lincoln275(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
dz remind me my nysc girlfriend in camp that was given 666 as state code no, I was just laughing at her, end time corper, but she is a big girl now. so forget about that end time jooor, na just no
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by valx2: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
All ya'll brainwashed churchgoers should device another gimmick to deceive gullible fellows,666 ish has become stale..thousands of years have passed after the first Bible was written and still counting ,yet no rapture abi na rupture.make una go sit down abeg..your own rapture is d day you die..period.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
Chai! *rolls on the floor laughing*

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by taiwoti(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.

What does been poor have to do with the purchase of a blender, he buys what he can afford at present, I know you are rich but fingers are not equal. Your remark about his status is highly offensive and grossly uncalled for. That young man deserves an honest apology from you, do that and you will see how free your mind will be.

5 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Gabrendo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
It could be 999 Just saying!!!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by GamaG(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Pictures of the blender and its carton or ......
must u tell everybody the type of phone your are using?
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by rheether(f): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am sorry i called you poor.

3 Likes

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by CookieBrown: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:

Though am not too religious but it kinda feel weird after all the stories about illuminati,pyramid,666 as the mark of the "beast" and all - If you are not too religious as you claim, then why are you so worried about a random number "666" underneath your blender? This is 2016 my dear friend, 2016.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kekakuz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Am sorry I called u bi***** really sorry
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:
Are you that poor? Go for a known brand and stop patronizing sub standard goods.
smh...go get sense at any cost.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by omojeesu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:

The Illuminati and their ilk rule the world for the god and 'Prince of this world'. You don't need to believe it.

As for 666 it is embedded yet hidden in open site in many materials. The occultists and cultists that rule the world are adepts in occult numerology which they use to communicate. Go online, type 666 and click images.

The end is indeed near!

Jesus is Lord!!
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Maureenlucy(f): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Must u put everything on Nairaland? Even a child in KG2 can tell u d number is triple 9. Besides that's the blender I use and will continue using it. cool

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by VISTIN(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
The name of the product "PYRAMID" has said it all.

Pyramid (Triangle) is a symbol of Satanism. LikE the Egyptian Pyramid.

With additional mark of "666", it's not meant for you.
Just do away with the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
End time blender. ....
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by chiedu7: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
adren:
don't be worried my dear..

lalasticlala's neighbour used that kind of blender too..
we overheard him scream 666 from his sleep and that was how he left planet earth..

i don't know if he went to heaven or hell sha.. but we buried him with his blender..

the evil blender... watch out.. new nollywood movie
[img]http://media./media/5xtDarGGGSNXecmBBMk/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
homeboy205:
Where is the picture ? I think you might be the first 666 agent

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by adren(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:

awwww!!! the poor girl apologised at last..

go modify your post so as to truely show how sorry you are..

nairaland" the home of eko kiko
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bilabong:
The was a company that produces stainless wares like cups, plates and spoons, and the name of the company was 666. I don't know if they made that steel that is used to make the blender of yours. And it might be coincidence that the company that assembly the parts is called pyramid.
555. Not 666

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by HRich(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Djicemob:

. You have been chosen
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
valx2:
All ya'll brainwashed churchgoers should device another gimmick to deceive gullible fellows,666 ish has become stale..thousands of years have passed after the first Bible was written and still counting ,yet no rapture abi na rupture.make una go sit down abeg..your own rapture is d day you die..period.

U don't even know what you are saying ....pls goan sleep

#rubbish..

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abeg from today always sleep with one eye open oo shocked, as they don give u ur visa so the next thing na to come jack u enter..........u knw d place na lipsrsealed. Always avoid men wey too black, he fit be their transporter grin grin. Just kidding, just leave a right life in Christ Jesus even if them sell devil favourite pot give you, you go use am cook chop notin go happen.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by richard870(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
babseg:
thats 999 not 666
Na emergency?.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by babseg(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
richard870:
Na emergency?.. cheesy

The olodo op turned it upside down

1 Like

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by phreakabit(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Never neglect what you know. . .
Go with your gut feeling and neglect what anyone tells you. . .
Its your darn blender you decide.
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by daxon001(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
End time blender
Now dis is d right point to use dat description grin
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
i dont believe it. nigger pls check again that cant be
Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by daxon001(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Don't use that blender o, bring it to me for cleansing. What's the market value first? Let me not undersell. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Re: "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) by kherlly(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
rheether:

That is harsh for u to say.... Tis not a must u comment on someone post. Even if tis merely online no need to insult anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.