Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors (1302 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by AtlanticBreeze: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Sunday accused Governor Rauf Aregbesola of planning to replaced the striking doctors with native doctors.

The state government had on Friday contended that for abandoning their duty posts for six months, the striking doctors have automatically sacked themselves, saying it was invoking civil service rule that says whoever shuns his or her duty post for a certain period is deemed to have resigned.

But the PDP, in a statement issued in Osogbo by its spokesperson, Prince Diran Odeyemi, yesterday said Governor Aregbesola had concluded plan to replace the striking doctors with native medicine doctors, having realised that mere threat and cheap blackmail could work at all times to suppress people's demands for their rights.

The party said "we have been authoritatively informed that Governor Aregbesola's intention is to replace sacked medical doctors with native doctors and traditional healers because of his personal believe in tradition he called "Isese".

According to the statement, "now that all the ill-conceived measures to cow the doctors have failed and the Plan "B" of replacing them with new intakes had been frustrated by the Nigeria Medical Association, NMA, Governor Aregbesola, wants to experiment with the use of native doctors"

It reads in part, "Governor Aregbesola has a rich history of odd actions all in a bid to be "unique". If a governor could unilaterally change the education system in Osun from the 6-3-3-4 operating across the country to 4-6-3 by recategorising primary and secondary schools in the state to Elementary, Middle and High Schools, then his plans to replace orthodox medical doctors with native doctors in this modern age cannot be dismissed with a wave of hand".

"It is truly depressing that once shining light among states of the federation could be reduced to the least in every aspect that is noble in the space of five years. Osun in the last WAEC rating was 29th and least in entire South West of Nigeria. In 2010, this same state was 9th in the entire country according to WAEC rating.

"Despite the fact that this and many actions of the present administration left sour taste in the mouth, all stakeholders in the affairs of Osun must not give up. They should rise up against the continued misdemeanor being dressed as governance in Osun state.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/31127
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by AtlanticBreeze: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
aresa and brownies nominate a native doctor for Osun hospitals

1 Like

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Cholls(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
my brother I see nothing bad there if they can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by AtlanticBreeze: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I see nothing bad there if they can deliver.
we need more of this in the south west

4 Likes

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
very good...western style oriented doctors are fraudsters working for the white colonialits...

we need our natural african doctors back....

sack all pastors too,and replace them with our babalawos.....
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by impartialspec: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
It will be fun to see a native doctor perform surgery
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by oladele239(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Unbilivable......ah u can lie

1 Like

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Kasiem2: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aregbesola is really projecting the Nigerian brand. Lmao
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by 2boiz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Doctor na Doctor sha, hin fit replace dem wit native doctor, infact, he may even go ahead and replace dem with veterinary doctors...
But make any of aregberascals's doctors no attend to my own family members o.

We are under God's protection anyways, no sickness will ever befall my family members and all my relatives in Jesus name.

Osun will be better again, it's onli a matter of time
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by malele(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Useless APC. Can't wait for rochas to be replaced

1 Like

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Chazzyboy: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
U guys should say the truth o
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by OpinionCounts(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hope he will not replace the lab attendants with witches oo, if not Osun pple una sorry ooo, una blood don finish b dat, no need for them to fly for night again in search of blood.
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by ziccoit: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hahahaha. Those native doctors should first attend to the governor himself, he seems to have run mad. Kolo menta. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by tbliss22(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2016
OpinionCounts:
Hope he will not replace the lab attendants with witches oo, if not Osun pple una sorry ooo, una blood don finish b dat, no need for them to fly for night again in search of blood.

Guyyyyyy...kikikikikikikikikiki I beg u don make me laugh fall from bed!!!

So na to just dey feast on top all blood samples abi?

I got an idea, state NMA chairman should be obatala priest while NURSES should be those shrines priest second in command and the doctors should be those stunt BABALAWO.......

I bet u soon witches nd wizard will take over OSUN STATE and I just pity those innocent souls that will loose their blood...

That guy called aregbesola needs to get his head examined

The place of native doctors and human medicine are two different thing entirely.
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Blackfire(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2016
The best govnor ever...
If medical personel refuse to work, because of 6 months unpaid salaries(they should blame Jonah and patience)... We will replace them with herbalist, and if they too go on strike, we will replace them with witches and wizard.

Haters and waillers keep off,face your states, osun people are not complaining.

APC we love u.
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by fistonati(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2016
Aregbesola the confam frat
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Trut(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Funny news grin
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by millhouse: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2016
State of Osun........ One of a kind. Well you'all been clamoring for made in naija goods, it's been served cold by one and only aregberascal.
Re: Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors by Ngozibotic(f): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Pdp propaganda....

(1) (Reply)

**** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides / Dabiri Abike Meets 1st Nigerian 2 Become Deputy Chief Of Police In New York(Pics / Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.