Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) (1305 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Presidential Snubb: Senator Sani And Adeyeye Calls Ben Bruce A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by SageTravels: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have read comments on this nairaland and everybody is pointing fingers at Ben Bruce. I found out that most people doesn't read the content, they only judge from the headline.

Lets look at what Ben Bruce Tweet. He added an avidence.

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by taiyesoul(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by Jazzlite: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
don't mind those poppycock sayers

1 Like

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by dulux07(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
They were not calling him a lair but a liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by Terry68: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Since the commencement of this administration; believing any politcal actor has become a major problem.

No one knows when the truth is being said anymore.

Lying and counter lying.

Music:

Chorus.
* I don tire (2x)
I dey go back to my village.
I dey go plant cocoa
I dey go plant cassava
Even though na yam
I dey go back to my village.

*I don forget, no fuel to even go back.

Chai!! Am trapped.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by MalcoImX: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ben Bruce is a Twitter Senator and a Lair.

1 Like

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by babyfaceafrica: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ben na hypocrite!!!!!!!
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by shaddoww: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
So he is saying we should believe budgITnigeria whose is a outsider more than we believe those who were really aware of the full details of both d first budget n supplementary one.
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by simpleseyi: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFxC8sM2Gg

Above is Amaechi defending the budget of the Ministry of Transport and Aviation including the Lagos-Calabar railway at the National Assembly while the Twitter Senator was busy twitting.
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by Stalwert: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ben Moroonu Bruce, keep lying and decieving yourself and fellow fools ... he show complete inability to even understand the issues being raised.
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by oganology33(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
We are getting the issues more twisted. Mr. President submitted a budget dat didn't include the Lag-Cal Rail.
The Min. of Transport later submitted another budget 4 his ministry to the Committee which incorporated the Lag-Cal Rail.
My God!!! I'm tired. 2mch irregularities.
How can a Noisemaker submit anoda budget 2 a committee and not 2 the entire NA.

1 Like

Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by AZeD1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Let us even say the Calabar - Lagos rail was not included the budget, couldn't Ben Bruce and the rest of the SS nass members call Amaechi and ask him what project does he have for the SS?
Ben Represents his people in the senate, his number on aim should be to get development to his region anyway legally possible.

When it comes to developmental projects, the northern politicians forget party but down south, the reverse is the case.
Re: Before You Call Ben Bruce A Liar (snapshot) by KINGwax007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
And I guess you didn't see the video where Amaechi was defending the same railway?

Make e no be like fight, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KE2XYj9Id4

(1) (Reply)

TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide / BREAKING: Bello Floors Faleke At Kogi Tribunal / Marginalisation Outrcry Gets Loud As Apc, Pdp Battle For Esan Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.