Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women (823 Views)

Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? / I Help Others But Cant Help Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by awakeuche(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2016
I happen to be a newbie in NL. I don't know if what I have is a problem, my friends say it is. The thing is I am seriously attracted to older, pretty women, I have tried to convince myself that its just a phase but it just gets worse, I see very beautiful young ladies at work all day, some subtly let me know they'd be interested in a relationship, I find them okay, but there's no spark. But the moment I see an older shapely woman, I get this weird feeling where my heart beats faster, I can't talk without stuttering, and my legs just carry me straight to her and I just blurt out words like "goodevening madam, I know this is weird but, I wanted you to know I find you truly beautiful, and haven't stopped staring since you walked in". So far I haven't gotten into any trouble yet, for some reason I can't tell, the women either like the attention and laugh it off, or become intrigued and interested, and some of them are highly placed. my question is, is it normal to feel like this towards older women.
Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by Xclusivegrin007(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2016
bros, na dat old woman bside ur house for village carry ur mata go report for odas...dey come gather hand dey do u

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Honestly it's not the worst thing you could be attracted to... smiley
Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by hungryboy(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2016
My guy, na the same thing were just dey follow do me, But na older women were get money were dey attract me pass
Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 22, 2016
ogaaaaa ooooooo
Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by theunnamed: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2016
I need a sugar mummy
If you know how to get in touch with one...let me know
Re: I Cant Help Been Attracted To Older Women by Teddeebear: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2016
awakeuche:
I happen to be a newbie in NL. I don't know if what I have is a problem, my friends say it is. The thing is I am seriously attracted to older, pretty women, I have tried to convince myself that its just a phase but it just gets worse, I see very beautiful young ladies at work all day, some subtly let me know they'd be interested in a relationship, I find them okay, but there's no spark. But the moment I see an older shapely woman, I get this weird feeling where my heart beats faster, I can't talk without stuttering, and my legs just carry me straight to her and I just blurt out words like "goodevening madam, I know this is weird but, I wanted you to know I find you truly beautiful, and haven't stopped staring since you walked in". So far I haven't gotten into any trouble yet, for some reason I can't tell, the women either like the attention and laugh it off, or become intrigued and interested, and some of them are highly placed. my question is, is it normal to feel like this towards older women.
honestly, you are not the only one in the state, i think it is more of ur genetic makeup, and your principles. Just take out time to find out why you don't go for younger ones, it could be because they seem immature, too clingy and demanding and too much drama.

don't beat up yourself, the only thing is that you should be careful, go for the ones that are not married.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Behind Baby Mamas ? / What You Need To Do When She’s Playing Hard To Get / Is It Realy True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.