Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? (2792 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I don't know whether to say that i have a medical condition or not, it's really fustrating not to live a normal life..
Ever since i was a teenager, i've never had any attraction for girls my age, there has always been this weird attraction i had for older women.. Now i'm 21, it has become even worse, i unconciously friendzone any young girl i come across and will almost immediately start flirting any time i start a convo with an older woman...
Here's the real problem, every lady that's older than i am is either already married or wants to get married soon... I'm just really tired of the whole thing....
i'm now even hearing rumours that i'm gay since cute guys that avoid relationships are almost always gay, but that's not the case. I don't just have feeling for younger women.... I don't even know what i'm planning to achieve from posting this, whether it's advice or support, or maybe i just need some kind of therapist or medical doctor to tell me something good, or is it that i need someone who goes through this struggle as i do to talk about it.. Thanks for reading.
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by HungerBAD: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
You are normal bro.

Nothing wrong loving an older woman.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by respect80(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Well, I don't see anything wrong with your feelings. Though, this isn't the first time I'm hearing this Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Bluezy13(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
It is normal to be attracted to older women.

It is abnormal to be attracted ONLY to older women.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maybe you're an old man trapped in a guy's body or maybe you skipped some reincarnation process in your haste to come back or maybe you're destined to eat what is meant for elders but the good news however is that nothing is wrong with you.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
Maybe you're an old man trapped in a guy's body or maybe you skipped some reincarnation process in your haste to come back or maybe you're destined to eat what is meant for elders but the good news however is that nothing is wrong with you.

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
You are normal bro.
Nothing wrong loving an older woman.
Thanks bro
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
respect80:
Well, I don't see anything wrong with your feelings. Though, this isn't the first time I'm hearing this Sha.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bluezy13:
It is normal to be attracted to older women.

It is abnormal to be attracted ONLY to older women.
So what do i do?
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Temidayo9(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
Clown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
Me i'm as confused as hell oo
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Bluezy13(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
LeHMaR:
So what do i do?
So do what I do.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are you only attracted to rich, good-looking and educated older ladies?

Or even my old aunty in Obosi , would attract you too? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

angry yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

So do what I do.
What do you do?
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

I fail to see the humour in my post..
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

You like abs. Will you go for a bricklayer?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
LeHMaR:

What do you do?

I force myself into finding something attractive sexually in every young girl I come across....ranging from the boobs, curves, etc...and I subsequently fantasize about it.
As time goes on, I become unconsciously starts finding them sexually attractive.

And then there comes feelings. It starts gradually, as I spend longer time with young girls and lesser or no time with older ones.

That is what I do.
I used present tense because I'm still doing it. I used to be in your shoes and I'm currently fighting it. It is however yielding positive results.

The advice seems promiscuous but it is the way out.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Start eating butter.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by nanauju(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
All nairaland guys falling in love wit older punas nawadays..yesterday was 23yr old boy and 40yr old lady

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
All nairaland guys falling in love wit older punas nawadays..yesterday was 23yr old boy and 40yr old lady
Please share the thread link
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Apina(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Provided you are not gay,a paedophile or rapist, then I guess u are normal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pedrilo: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who dis Virgin U?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by emelda86(f): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
Who dis Virgin U?

Bad guy na DAT one u go ask quickly

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pedrilo: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:

Bad guy na DAT one u go ask quickly
I'm thinking that's where his problem emanated from grin how r u bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by emelda86(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
I'm thinking that's where his problem emanated from grin how r u bae

I'm fine boo & you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
Who dis Virgin U?
U are right, I got disvirgined at 11 by a 16 yr old girl, and I have always been attracted to older ladies. But how did u know it works that way

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pedrilo: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
ralphyoung123:
U are right, I got disvirgined at 11 by a 16 yr old girl, and I have always been attracted to older ladies. But how did u know it works that way
i was 11 wen a 22 yr old abused me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pedrilo: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
emelda86:

I'm fine boo & you?
I'm fine too. Reading an interesting story in one thread like dat. Will mention u there so u can follow up

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
You have mummy issues.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
Who dis Virgin U?
I Know that being disvirgined by an older woman was the cause, everyone seems to say this... But is there a solution?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Has Confirmed The Tragic Death Of His "Daughter" Eniton / Man Arrest Facebook Slay Queen Over 500 Naira Transport Fair / Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.