Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? (3437 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by ashewoboy(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Yeah, pardon my vulgarism.

This same question was asked in 2011, read people's comment.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/618044/which-nigerian-celebrity-like-bleep#7859268

I'm sure if you ask those people the same question today, their preference must have changed. "Change, the only constant thing in life".

Let's enjoy this moment while it lasts. In future time, I know your preference will change but, I don't care, we are focusing on now.

Let your comments roll in.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Greene66: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Ha let me think...

Yes Geneveive Nnaji. .damn
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:47am On Feb 22, 2016
many are born but few have sense...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by pussyeater(m): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Many are are mad, ashewoboy is roaming the street
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by latinoKingdom(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Yemi alade, love that her a*s
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 22, 2016
CAROLINA DANJUMA, MERCY JOHNSON, DEBOTA LAWSON, UCHE OBODO AND ANITA YOBO.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2016
Olamide wink cheesy
Asa
I fvcking love them kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by refiner(f): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

peoples wife u won bleep!...God have mercy on ur soul!undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
refiner:

peoples wife u won bleep!...God have mercy on ur soul!undecided
hehehehe they are just my crush, anyways good morning
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by kellz0(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2016
nadia buhuri
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Wizkid AKA Starboy. smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by mjswthrt(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kiss Daniel...love him like crazy
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Deejavu1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Anita Joseph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by cruzita(f): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
ASA,kiss Daniel, korede ,d'ija and above all Genevieve
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Eeeeeeeasy na
LORDSAMURAI:
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by ennysuccess(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
SEYI SHAY anyday anytime

i have already got a date with her on twitter his weekend

finally it wont be a dram or wish again but a REALITY
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by calculator123(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
hmm none o.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Lsofdk(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
ASA,kiss Daniel, korede ,d'ija and above all Genevieve
some people have serious problems

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by seankay(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yemi Alade and Seyi Shay for a party

Don't judge me
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
nicki minaj and lady gaga for some disco party tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
nicki minaj and lady gaga for some disco party tongue.
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
munching abi palmwinetapper
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
munachi abi palmwinetapper
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Palmwinetapper: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
wahabian:
munachi abi palmwinetapper
just like I want to Bleep your dad
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kanye west,theweekened&future grin
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Kanye west,theweekened&future grin

Boo must hear this angry
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Boo must hear this angry
grin grin boo knws i love their songs like craze&i fit fuvk them if i gat to see them for feak cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin boo knws i love their songs like craze&i fit fuvk them if i gat to see them for feak cheesy

Na him meam say boo no dey carry U go concert. Lest there be a change in management
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Na him meam say boo no dey carry U go concert. Lest there be a change in management
I'm an indoor person!!i dont go out cheesy cos i go misbehave grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Celebrity Will You Like To Fvck? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
I'm an indoor person!!i dont go out cheesy cos i go misbehave grin grin

Na living in bondage be that shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Is Boring! / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? / Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.