Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) (24243 Views)

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup / Hottest And Sexiest Lady On Nairaland / Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Not done yet!

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
tongue

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
IronGalaxy:
Not done yet!
isn't this girl SCANDAL?
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
More

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
n
isn't this girl SCANDAL?
not sure hey. Been a while since I last watched telly
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
MduZA:

An empty garage in my backyard awaiting your arrival so that you can open a Spaza shop...
I was going to be nasty but your obviously trolling
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
IronGalaxy:
More

Notice how all these woman have weaves on that's not beauty I understand that some people have no experience with real and natural women
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
IronGalaxy:
Maybe south africans are number1 for a reason
love how they don't have natural African hair just weave
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
I was going to be nasty but your obviously trolling
he is not trolling,trust me
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
how ironic that the most beautiful women om the continent give birth to ugly sons, so contradictory. South Africans are a beautiful nation .fact!
all nations are beautiful I don't know any SA women unfortunately
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
should I retaliate to him or just ignore
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
tongue

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by MduZA: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:

Go ahead
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
love how they don't have natural African hair just weave
different types of women are posted here , some have weaves , some have natural hair . Some hve dreadlocks., some are even bald, yet you keep focusing on weaves.
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
different types of women are posted here , some have weaves , some have natural hair . Some hve dreadlocks., some are even bald, yet you keep focusing on weavles.
Because I appreciate good African hair that's combed regularly
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
MduZA:

Go ahead
Somalis owning business in another country is a good thing means more money flowing back to Somalia it's exploitation of your economies
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by LeSudAfricaine: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
Because I appreciate good African hair that's combed regularly
maybe you're on the wrong thread
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
He he weaves blh blh.and yet you are quick to praise the beauty of beyonce etc

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
the data is yours and so is the the choice
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
plz what is a spaza shop ??
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
Somalis owning business in another country is a good thing means more money flowing back to Somalia it's exploitation of your economies
like how South African companies are dominating the naija market and bringing a lot of profit back home?
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Theend1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
MduZA:

An empty garage in my backyard awaiting your arrival so that you can open a Spaza shop...
hahaha. u are killing me bra yaka.
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by MduZA: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
if you knew what a spaza shop is you would not say something like this..a business only created to feed your compatriots starving stomachs!
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by MduZA: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Theend1:

hahaha. u are killing me bra yaka.
8ta da so!
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
MduZA:
if you knew what a spaza shop is you would not say something like this..a business only created to feed your compatriots starving stomachs!

he was speaking with his anus
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by MduZA: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
he was speaking with his anus

Lol
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by jamislaw(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
Guy's I'll be learning basic Hausa to get by in Nigeria
I can teach you.
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by richeso: 2:35am On Jul 06, 2020
una never visit Akwa Ibom. make una see ass make una run enter bush.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / Lagos Girls Are Shameless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.