Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (24111 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies: I Think These Are Very True.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Be honest.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by agbonkamen(f): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
I will Bleep anything fuckable grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by agbonkamen(f): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
I will fuc*k anything fuckable grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by kamarra(f): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Something dangling down there embarassed
Hack it off lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
I will jazz and impregnate every of my female friends that has said bad things about me just to gain favour from someone else. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I will jazz and impregnate every of my female friends that has said bad things about me just to gain favour from someone else. grin

agbonkamen:
I will fuc*k anything fuckable grin

SMH...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Fvck every fine girl around me angry

Stand outside my gate to pee tongue

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
i will like to use it judiciously, i wil fork omotola ajalade susannette wike and mercy johnson

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Dollytino4real I can see you viewing.... Wetin you go do if you discover say you get big preek tongue

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
i will like to use it judiciously, i wil fork omotola ajalade susannette wike and mercy johnson
na so fuc.k dey sweet undecided

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH...
Lol grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
na so fuc.k dey sweet undecided
see u, u need deliverance from totology tinz

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Standardcosting(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Most of these gals are lez

18 Likes

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Sheun001(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Hmmmm
Chai shocked shocked If we boys now start you will be criticizing cheesy
I go dey fear you from today grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Dollytino4real I can see you viewing.... Wetin you go do if you discover say you get big preek tongue
na food?
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by HallaDaTruth: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
So you sef don notice Gov wike wife ehn . I pray to marry someone like her o . I keep wondering how she take trip for her husband
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
So you sef don notice Gov wike wife ehn . I pray to marry someone like her o . I keep wondering how she take trip for her husband
she is my governor's wife and she fine
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Daniel2289(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:
Easier said than done.
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

If you know how I hate this thing ehn, I'm always disgusted seeing guys do it.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by deafeyez: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
dollytino4real:

A woh o, all my favorite. grin
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Daniel2289:
Easier said than done.
it is my wish not urs

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin

Well, thank God say you no get prick sef... You for don scatter things... cheesy

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by mercy0008(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Quess i will just get a slim dark girl and Bleep.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
and when we decide to "fvck anything fvckable" like they're all saying they call us evil fvckboys

smh undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by dollytino4real(f): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
deafeyez:

A woh o, all my favorite. grin
dont be a copycat u hear take others
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Like WTF is you ladies obsessed with "fûck" sef?? Dick ain't meant for fûcks sake only, hope y'all know?? undecided

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Peachess(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Try to pee everywhere the way guys do, I wanna see if it feels good doing that.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by izaray(f): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeee. Everyone is just talking about sex. I will rather use mine wisely. Will just go and pick a seminarian sch form. So i will become a Rev. father in the next few years. Even if they want collect the dick back, i will refuse to return it for pussy...They is money being incharge of a parish, as a Rev. Father grin grin

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by habsydiamond(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
as pussy no get measurement...lady dey beef guys gan oooo....dem think say if dem get dick for a day dem go Bleep anything around even ogiri alapa....some no go even use the dick piss sha not to say Bleep babes B4 dem collect am back from their hands.

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
The comments above show why human beings are not different from each other.

it is just the lack of opportunities or certain privileges that makes us different.

Most ladies will do worst or just as much damage to other ladies, if they were given the opportunities and privilege.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Blackhawk01: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
If you know how I hate this thing ehn, I'm always disgusted seeing guys do it.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

More reason why I want to do it, piss people off. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Stay indoor and do ma shiiit i.e masturbate to stupor and cum several times. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating”