Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (110691 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Weah96: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
This has gone beyond the usual "end time pastor, false prophet" excuse. I believe he's trying to indict the entire industry. He's desperately trying to send a message to Christians, telling them that the position of pastor requires only that the applicant be a SKILLED liar.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by efficiencie(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Weah96:

These pastors have abandoned what I call personal dignity and humans can be quite resourceful when dignity is no longer a burden.

Prostitutes say that selling p)ussy becomes easier with every customer. The same is true for these hustling pastors.

Well if these pastors have become easy and resourceful simply because dignity is not burden then my question is that why are people with dignity, high caliber education and substantial exposure thronging the churches men of God in this category you have mentioned? I do not allude to the use of popular acceptance as a measure of originality, sincerity of purpose and godliness but I am simply stating that observations should not be brushed off by the broom of prejudice or sentiments rather observations are to be investigated! Many of the persons criticizing and making statements against these so called men of God have not taken time to investigate the veracity of their claims they just judge by hearsay and are often subject to the herding effect...
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Weah96: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2016
efficiencie:

Well if these pastors have become easy and resourceful simply because dignity is not burden then my question is that why are people with dignity, high caliber education and substantial exposure thronging the churches men of God in this category you have mentioned? I do not allude to the use of popular acceptance as a measure of originality, sincerity of purpose and godliness but I am simply stating that observations should not be brushed off by the broom of prejudice or sentiments rather observations are to be investigated! Many of the persons criticizing and making statements against these so called men of God have not taken time to investigate the veracity of their claims they just judge by hearsay and are often subject to the herding effect...

The girl claimed responsibility for the death of MJ. You're welcome to investigate her claims, I'm calling BS straight out the gate on this one.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
pulsa:

dude he is right you are bleeping stoopid

idiots like you annoy me too

idiots like you are part of the things wrong with Africa

imagine if every African analysis and devotes attention and time to the affairs of this continent like you just did to this issue( stoopidly I must add), this continent will not be in the barbaric state it is now.

emancipate yourself negroid.
If I was a wise person, I would never waste my time replying an id!ot or correcting a stupid person.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by kayalla(f): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
HardMirror:

This is a video everyone should watch. The girl in it and the pastor are the perfect example of "daft" . Who ever believes this silly confession wld believe anything. Very poor acting

cheesy u just cleared my doubt. thank u.
maybe i should watch and laugh a bit
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by HardMirror(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
kayalla:

cheesy u just cleared my doubt. thank u.
maybe i should watch and laugh a bit
Can't wait to get your feedback after watching it. Sure you will be very angry at how gullible people are
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by dikamzy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016

You can't even construct a proper sentence. undecided

What will your pastor say is wrong with you? Hypocrite
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
harbeesoyhe1:
Endtime Confession

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016
angry grin grin
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by arnold123: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
timidapsin:
Another video from me again grin grin

Do you remember that pastor( Chris Okafor) that revived a dead baby?
Guess what happened in his church last Sunday?

Shocking Revelation...

''89% of all Nigerian Musicians and Nollywood stars are members of Illuminati'' - Right Inside His Church In Lagos Nigerian Pastor Delivers Baphomet The God of Illuminati who killed Michael Jackson & Dagrin and she was worshipped by Chris Brown, Rihanna & Beyonce

I dont know what to say, just Watch, Comment and SHARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlzyWIx6rKw

wubbish
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by gwama: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
arnold123:
wubbish

Why rubbish? You think it is impossible, yet we all know that the great artists, especially the singers, owe their prosperity to belzebute through to the various demonic sects of this world, It's not new, it's just confirmation through this girl possessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.