Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (74395 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by gbens2000(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Toh if u say so. But common,she is too young for such na. I think they don't have enough time for d little girl n she felt lonely.
it could be really far from that,we are living in a cold wicked world were wickedness is wat excites some ppl.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Emyogalanya:
do you by any means work for/or at mr buhari's inec? Or are you saying the lass needs supplementary sex or something?
...... I don't see the correlation with what i asked and what you quoted me with sire!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
Seriously sometimes I'm scared of giving birth to a female child!!!
if your hands are clean,you have nothing to be afraid of

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Ralphlauren(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
Seriously sometimes I'm scared of giving birth to a female child!!!

It's not just you o.

I'm praying and wishing for just male kids.

1 Like

some people keep saying it's impossible,it's a dark world out there, you can't follow you kids everywhere they go,what they need is prayers and sex education which is not out culture in this country

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:
it might be true o cos I was knacking my neighbour's daughter when I was in primary 5. I was 10 years old then and she should be 8. I'm sure she would be an Olosho now cos she was just too naughty back then

You that was knacking the girl at 10yrs what are you
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by encryptjay(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some of you are blaming the father.
What will be, will be, even if you use 100 soldiers to protect your daughter.
It's the world we're in

2 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Jeremyaaa09: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
sameesyd:
Is the vaccine free

Na only don reasonably approach the subject of the topic.
Too much focus on the little girl while less focus on good parenting (which is more challenging than ever today) and lesser to no focus on the subject, cervical cancer awareness.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
WTF bro, you're a dude! angryHow's that supposed to happen? undecided[/quote] . . . . You just wanna pull the dude's leg isn't?! Lolzzz
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
WTF bro, you're a dude! angryHow's that supposed to happen? undecided[/quote] . . . . You just wanna pull the dude's leg isn't?! But the way he said it tho' . . . .Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ocheejemb: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cheap ploy by the author. Click bait. If your 10 year old daughter has been raped, I don't think your main concern would be with Cervical Cancer vaccination, something for [b]WOMEN [/b]between the age of 18 - 45. A very stupid way to raise awareness.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by habsydiamond(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
It is too early for a small child of ten to start experiencing konji. The parents are to blame for not taking proper care of their daughter.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
My goodness shocked
Thanks for the awareness
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is a lie,how can a father be asking a ten year old a question to find out if she is a virgin.A ten year old or is the father a pervert to have suspected that since he has been busy deflowering other ten year olds.I can't imagine calling my daughter of ten to ask her cunning questions to find out if she is a virgin.TEN!If from 13,no 15 I can say but it takes somebody who has done same suspect a house help of dipping his hand to pick meat from a seriously boling pot.

3 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
SHIT HAPPEN EVERYDAY..PART OF WHY THIS IS CALLED END TIME..PRAY FOR YOUR KIDS,BRING THEM UP IN THE WAY AND FEAR OF THE GOD.ITS STILL POSSIBLE TO RAISE A VIRGIN EVEN IN SORDOM.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Prales(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
See foolish comments all over. The guy used his experience to pass on the message of cervical cancer. For most, I believe they don't even know about cervical cancer prevention. For the guys, I think you should encourage your young sisters to go for the treatment. Some people here are even calling it fiction. Others want to know how the girl was deflowered. Hmmmmmmm. O ma se ooooo.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by IVORY2009(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Odikwa risky shocked
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by repogirl(f): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
The story is not complete na, how exactly did she lose the Virginity?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lies, the o.p is high on expired breast milk are u tellin me ur daughter gat disflowered @ 9? #nice write up on d cervical cancer but i dnt believe d juicy (daughter) part
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by keniolawumi56(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Only God and God
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by keniolawumi56(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nathanieloo7:
Lies, the o.p is high on expired breast milk are u tellin me ur daughter gat disflowered @ 9? #nice write up on d cervical cancer but i dnt believe d juicy (daughter) part
lol
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Krismart(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Picture or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by mediahubng(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
angryUwa nka sef
#IsThisTheChange?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by omojeesu(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
DonLo:
I got the shock of my life 4 days ago. Last Saturday, I met a childhood friend Shola, who also doubles as my family doctor. We had an extensive discussion, reminiscing over our childhood days. We talked about many things, our secondary school adventures, old class mates, and so on. Our discussion turned sour when he told me about his secondary school crush, Bimpe, who recently died of cervical cancer. May her gentle soul rest in peace I muttered.

He further went on to tell me about cervical cancer, a cancer peculiar to females. The cause of cervical cancer is Human Papilloma Virus and how it is transmitted via sex. I had thought condom use protects against all forms of sexually transmitted infections but I was wrong, Human papilloma virus is an exception. This virus also causes genital warts in some cases, he said. He explained the deficiency in our country, that in saner climes, the vaccine is given to school age children especially between the ages 10 and12. Gardasil, the vaccine is more effective in this age group because most are yet to be sexually active. I told him my daughter who is presently age 10 will benefit from this. We agreed I bring her for the vaccine next weekend.

During dinner that day, I decided to raise the discussion. I told my daughter about the cervical cancer vaccine and its benefits on her health. I had wanted to be sure she was still a virgin so I played a fast one on her. I told her being a virgin is a pre-requisite for this vaccine, though this is an erroneous belief by many. That night I got the shocker of my life. I saw the changed reaction on my daughters face. ‘So you are not a virgin!’ I screamed. Immediately, I lost the appetite for food. A bad news it was. I wished it was a joke. At ten!

She confided in her mother that she got deflowered a year ago. I felt like a failed father, I had no clue all along. Where I’ve missed it? This world has turned something else.Get your daughters vaccinated against cervical cancer today.

Of all the female cancers, cervical cancer is the only one that offers great potentials for prevention. It takes about 15 to 20 years to develop from precancerous state to cancer.
Cervical cancer is the most common cancer in women in developing countries. It is the second most common cancer in women worldwide after cancer of the breast with 85% of deaths occurring in developing countries.
W.H.O recommends screening of at least once in a life time for women in developing world.
Screening test involves Pap smear, visual inspection and HPV testing.
See your doctor today for a comprehensive screening.

Would you blame the father or the society for the loss of his daughter virginity?

http://kuducancer.com/2016/02/22/my-10-years-old-daughter-is-no-longer-a-virgin/

Unfortunately this is what the world has turned into. Please don't be too hard on her. Support her and she will change for the better. Be closer. Be more friendly.

As for the vaccine and other vaccines, may they not turn out to be endtime biological weapons against humanity, programmed to be susceptible to disease and future social control by the Beast of the Apocalypse. But you don't have to believe it.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by DipoDaniel: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Don't mind him:Cervical Cancer is the message not your disvirgined daughter.. ode

modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! You tried Mr Father!!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by alexlee50: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
And u came to nairaland to share this?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ayando(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
The guy is trying to create an awareness and his pproach is very catchy but most pple are lost in knowing about the daughter that lost her virginity. Is that the message or the juicy part? smh. comprehension skill na zeroooo
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Mayflowa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
missKiffy:
Choi shocked no longer a virgin at 10 years of age, this world Don spoil and it's not even a case of rape

It is rape whenever kids have sex even if she ask the man for the sex.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by PresVA: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's pathetic people don't read before commenting. . See the useless comments on all the pages! Some people are already saying it's the normal thing these days..mtcheeew!

The message was simply about cervical cancer! The story is all fiction. .
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by nepapole(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
E fit be karma. B.t.w, shey dem no fit re-virgin geh ni?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by adrainuche(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
tomdon:
hmm
end time daughter.
I don't beleive it though. sounds fictitious. 10 years??

I can't have any daughter under my roof not a virgin. Never!

the right thing is, after a girl's hand is asked for in marriage, she can fk all she wants. Not before!

How convinent ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.