Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (74387 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by bankybobo11: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
YelloweWest:

No I don't cos the last time I checked it's the LAW that makes the points not you!
Statutory rape is generally not between 2minors. It's between an adult and a minor!
If 2minors however have sex it is still statutory rape on the part of both of them and both will be prosecuted. That's what the law provides.

Mr. Man, that is what I'm saying. What if it's a case of two minors having sex and the girl (who's no longer a virgin) initiated it)? Should I still go ahead and start blaming the male when the supposed father didn't indicate if it was an adult-minor sex or minor-minor sex. The way you wrote was as if the OP specifically wrote that his child was abused by an adult.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by noblegrex: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
thank God you postulated 18 or 20years there. At least I have protected her till that age of her making her own decisions in life, it shows that I would have gave her all the lessons of life therein. So when I decided to free her to world at the age of 18 or 20years as you said, the lord God will know I have done my own path to raised her and teach her to very careful of men and life. Etc .

yeahh! That's if God help you. Its not within your power. Of course you'll do your bit, and it might go a long way but its another thing for her to do her own by yielding.I passed my cooment based on how you condemn that man. You can only giude a female child by giving the advice not monitoring,as you can't monitor a female child. Besides,at that age 8 she's vulnerable and can be easily manipulated by stupid older ones.expecialy close ones.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by noblegrex: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
thank God you postulated 18 or 20years there. At least I have protected her till that age of her making her own decisions in life, it shows that I would have gave her all the lessons of life therein. So when I decided to free her to world at the age of 18 or 20years as you said, the lord God will know I have done my own path to raised her and teach her to very careful of men and life. Etc .

yeahh! That's if God help you. Its not within your power. Of course you'll do your bit, and it might go a long way but its another thing for her to do her own by yielding.I passed my cooment based on how you condemn that man. You can only giude a female child by giving the advice not monitoring,as you can't monitor a female child and also be carefull when you and your wife are doing it. As most parents are not careful with this, and that is one Big factor.Besides,at that age 8 she's vulnerable and can be easily manipulated by stupid older ones.expecialy close ones.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
noblegrex:
yeahh! That's if God help you. Its not within your power. Of course you'll do your bit, and it might go a long way but its another thing for her to do her own by yielding.I passed my comment based on how you condemn that man. You can only guide a female child by giving the advice not monitoring,as you can't monitor a female child. Besides,at that age 8 she's vulnerable and can be easily manipulated by stupid older ones.expecialy close ones.
I didn't condemned that man , I only condemn the inconsiderate men out there cos they ain't smiling at all. It baffled me how a girl of 8, 10 and 12 attracts them. Anyway, I use monitoring words though, what I mean is to observes her and protects her by giving her the lessons of life and also be her guide not guard.

Only words of warning/wisdom can help.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by samuelson06(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
what happened? Well I realised religion is a fraud and christianity being the chief among it.

Can you explain the contradictions in the bible? if it were truly written or inspired by a superior being it won't be full of errors

If you bought a science textbook full of errors you'll never believe a thing from its author, so also I woke up when I started spotting mistakes from the bible

Can I be convinced about these mistakes? Where and where are they found? What holy book are you using now?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ElCapone(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
This is one of the reasons I wants to be a monitoring father to my first and second daughter in the future. Men out there re not smiling at all..
just pray 4 Godz guidiance if nt nah 4 ur house dm go even break d leather. God forbid.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
samuelson06:

Can I be convinced about these mistakes? Where and where are they found? What holy book are you using now?
lots of em. When I get home I'll post them

And right now I'm godless and happy cheesy
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by samuelson06(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
lots of em. When I get home I'll post them

And right now I'm godless and happy cheesy

Alright sir. Would be waiting then but don't tell me you are godless o.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
tomdon:

it's quite easy to identify a slut

As well as a dog

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by tk4rd: 3:36am On Feb 24, 2016
yaqq:
stop kidding man' @ 9? n she wasn't rape? she s got bwuest? unbelievable
She may be extremely beautiful facially.. Back then in our Pri-4, this rotten plum girl already knew what dating was.. She was dating a JSS-3 guy then. Tell me if the guy won't feel sexually attracted to her at times, considering her huge bottom as at then, with no breasts yet..
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by boaz12: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Hummm
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by charlesikhalea(m): 10:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Burnnotice:
Seriously sometimes I'm scared of giving birth to a female child!!!

Me too

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Syphonn(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Syphonn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Someone myt have raped her. Or maybe during exercise the hymen got broken. Just question her. She may tell you the truth.

Addiction is one disorder of the brain that many people don’t know of, it is difficult to control but with some steps like the one on WAYS TO QUIT GAMBLING, addicted persons can go back to their normal senses.

Read on http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-quit-gambling/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.