Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (73929 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My 10 Years Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! You tried Mr Father!!
good observation,i like your mindset you are not easily manipulated.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Tankotanko: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Redlabel:
Mr. Father what was your daughter's explanation or you or your wife did not ask her how she lost her virginity and to who?

No longer necessary, At least he discovered the level of decadence in the society, or cant you get it
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by 9jatatafo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=charix post=43155387]
Yes I have but it never remains a mystery longer than a few hours. Any girl under the age of puberty defiled by an adult means major tears to the female's genitals which most times require surgery. There's also the fact that once a life-changing event like rape or sexual adventure happens to a child both parents are a first point of call. Couple with that the fact majority of Nigerian wives act helpless in small situations, always telling the husband the everyday happenings of the house like he's super man and you would realize the mention of rape or the child been sexually adventurous at such a young age in the story is false.

I rest my case
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ipledge10(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
spafu:

If I hear say you lost your virginity. Rather you should say you stole someone own at 13. A thing is lost when you don't intend parting with it and yet you part with it. Most girls are either sweet-talked into having sex, the first time, or they are forced. In those cases, you can say something was lost. But in your case, did you want to keep it or let it go? If the later is the case, my brother, you lost nothing gare.
she is actually older...she was like 16...but it's mutual thing...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by samuelson06(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
the bible also says if a girl is not a virgin b4 marriage she should be brought to her father's compound d and stoned to death

Should we stone the girl to death? If no, fxck off with your bible

There's something you don't understand about the Bible: it contains God's Word and the laws of the old. The laws were abolished by virtue of Christ's death. If you still want to observe them today, then get set for destruction of your own self.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me [s] you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! [/s] You tried Mr Father!!
Lovexme:
What don't we read on Nairaland. undecided

[s] OP just added the story to it just to pass a message of Cervical cancer. We get.
[/s]
Dumb

Dumbfùck people everywhere sad

And what is his gain by try trying to educate ignorant ones like you
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Lovexme(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
bulldoza:

[/s]
Dumb

Congratulations on successfully making a point, Einstein.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by massaumar(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:

It's not just you o.

I'm praying and wishing for just male kids.
Me too
Ralphlauren:

It's not just you o.

Me too

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Megadon109(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
Seriously sometimes I'm scared of giving birth to a female child!!!
But u like to bleep the hell out of the female folks
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by davidif: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
GoldenDr:
shocked. It sad to hear your daughter is no longer a virgin but that is the reality that stares us in the face. Few days ago I came across a picture on Nairaland of less that 2 years old kids doing something similar to "a* head"smh. I know as a parent you are perplexed and asking questions how, when and where you all got it wrong.

We have exposed this kids to many things such as cable network without supervision, phone with internet subscription, Ipads, laptops and our very own nakedwood (Nollywood) and believe you me, they learn fast. Ever wondered how kids this days find it difficult to pronounce words as Elephant, Lorry, Shoe but flawlessly or perfectly pronounce 'shakiti bobo' or street slangs without hassles.

That's why when you tell the parents that it's not every new technological gadget you buy for kids, they won't listen. They will say there is nothing wrong with it, that it's keeping up with the times.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Ralphlauren(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
davidif:

That's why when you tell the parents that it's not every new technological gadget you buy for kids, they won't listen. They will say there is nothing wrong with it, that it's keeping up with the times.

Mumu. Are you aware that these devices come with passworded parental control which automatically screens non-age appropriate contents or websites undecided
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by missyQween(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is serious o,At the age of 10...is her chest not still dry? grin
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by ziggy1702(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
this narrative is so inconclusive........A man learns that is 10 year old girl has been deflowered and instead of telling us the drastic action he took he is busying trying to promote cervical cancer injection or what have you, i just dont believe this story.......... my name is ZIGGY and i just want to make commonsense

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
lemme see the pix of the little girl....
before I believe this
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Burnnotice(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kazna69:

WTF bro, you're a dude! angryHow's that supposed to happen? undecided
lol funny as it sounds better still I don't wanna father a female child....!!! clearer now huh
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Burnnotice(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
pucelle:

if your hands are clean,you have nothing to be afraid of
of course my hands are clean but even the innocent gets punished sometimes
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by uzolexis(f): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
seankay:

trust me dear, i'm a cool guy now

what makes you think the girl is not also a cool girl now
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Burnnotice(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:

It's not just you o.
I tell you bro....
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by seankay(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
uzolexis:

what makes you think the girl is not also a cool girl now
She relocated to Ibadan which happens to be their Headquarters in the Southwest
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by tomdon(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
rosalieene:
when you don Bleep other people daughters. lol karma is real.
can you prove it??
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Burnnotice(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Megadon109:

But u like to bleep the hell out of the female folks
am a virgin bro...BTW if I wanna bleep......I prefer to pay
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
bulldoza:

[/s]
Dumb

. . . . Trying to argue with a swine like you will only make me dirty. So I rather leave you with your stupidity. Pig.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
lol funny as it sounds better still I don't wanna father a female child....!!! clearer now huh
Ayy do your thang mah nigguh...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Burnnotice(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kazna69:
Ayy do your thang mah nigguh...
aii bro
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
This is serious! So Mr Father, you never asked her, HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHO de-flowered her? Inconclusive this is. . . . . Well, my instincts tells me you just added the juicy part to it to pass across your message of cervical cancer! You tried Mr Father!!
we are in an era of inconclusiveness.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
When parents prefer work over family...goes to work in the morning and comes home late, leaving your hungry neighbours to deceive your little kids with sweet and chewing there by chawing them like biscuits...Failed parents!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by davidif: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Mumu. Are you aware that these devices come with passworded parental control which automatically screens non-age appropriate contents or websites undecided

You are a very stupid idiot. Learn how to talk to people before you respond idiot.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Trying to argue with a swine like ME will only make YOU dirty. So YOU SHOULD rather leave ME with MY stupidity. I AM USELESS SON OF A WHÒRE AND A DRUNKĄRD OLD FOÓL FATHER .
OKAY.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
But seriously op, u and yur wife have failed as parents... What a pity. undecided
U cant even protect yur children from wolves out there...smhhh
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
samuelson06:

There's something you don't understand about the Bible: it contains God's Word and the laws of the old. The laws were abolished by virtue of Christ's death. If you still want to observe them today, then get set for destruction of your own self.
even when your evil god said I'm god, I change th not.

You mean your god said he change the not and he later changed?

You mean your god that said he respects hid words much more than himself?

Just deal with it, your religion is bullcrap and your god is the master of evil
Re: My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin by samuelson06(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
even when your evil god said I'm god, I change th not.

You mean your god said he change the not and he later changed?

You mean your god that said he respects hid words much more than himself?

Just deal with it, your religion is bullcrap and your god is the master of evil

Hahaha grin
Calm down my brother. We can talk in private. You don't know my God more than the way I do. What you referenced to were laws of men not from God. By the way, I don't belong to any religion. Christianity isn't a religion but a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.